/* */

PDA

View Full Version : it is unfair...why u don't care !!!

islamicfajr
10-26-2006, 11:28 PM
salam alaykum...

what did u do for islam
...................for Muslim
...................poor Muslim
..................killing Muslim lebanese ppls
..................killing Muslim Palestine ppls
..................killing Muslim Iraq ppls
..................killing Muslim Afghanistan ppls
..................killing Muslim Indonesia ppls
..................killing Muslim Sudan ppls
..................killing Muslim Chechnya ppls
..................killing Muslim Bosnia and Herzegovina ppls
..................killing Muslim Vietnam ppls
..................killing Muslim Kashmir ppls

u know that total Muslim Population in 2006 is 1.79 billion

.........or u don't have time to lost it....even..... Do`aa` .....!!!!

.........No i'm eating best foods.....wearing best addresses ....drank best dranking.....
........not drank Contaminated water like u....only drankingMineral water ................... and Drive best cars.....even fly to shopping in any amazing country.....
........and i have the most beautiful jewelry ....

why should i care with any one ....due believe in The magic of money ......

.....if u have Money Don't need to others.......

=============
plz stop Now.....

believe in Vanishing of Money....

believe in death......

be sure ur just a Dust and 'll rerturn to Dust....

care about other Muslim due to ........

The believers are brothers and are an integrated nation, like a building parts of which support other parts. They treat one another with mercy and compassion, and love one another. In order to preserve this building and this brotherhood, Allaah has prescribed rights which each Muslim has over his fellow Muslim. These include love, sincerity (naseehah), relieving his distress, concealing his mistakes, supporting him when he is in the right, respecting neighbours and honouring guests

finaly....u should know that....if u Facing difficulties in ur life ....insha` Allah...May Allah reward u for that just be patience.....insha` Allah All ur Problems disappear ...

. The Prophet

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) expressed this in a saheeh hadeeth in which he said: “How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for all his affairs are good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it and that is good for him; if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him. This does not apply to anyone but the believer.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 2999).

=================
<wasalam alaykum>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-28-2006, 01:58 PM
:-\:-\:-\ omg.. :| gd post

islamicfajr
12-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Assalam alaykum..

..plz Don't forget All muslims form ur Dua`a..

<wasalam>

Silver Pearl
12-05-2006, 05:03 PM
:wasalamex

Whether our inks are visible on this board or whether we speak of it in lectures does not make a difference so most have given up. When someone speaks of the reality and calamities facing the Ummah everyone will nod and say 'yes subhanallah' as though they care but sadly their actions speak louder than words. If they truly cared then they would do what pleases Allah (exalted and glorified be he) and our community would not be fragile, broken and lost.

I cannot say I do much, actually I do a very appauling sum when it comes to helping but Allah is my witness of my situation and what I can afford to do.

Yesterday it was someone else crying for unity but no one cared....tomorrow another person's cries will be ignored too. So is there a solution? What difference does it make when the nation no longer cares?

Is it not ironic that this being the most important thread on the board gets a pathetic numbers of replies? The replies or the lack of it reflects the Ummah.

May Allah forgive us and guide us for we are truly lost in the darkness and corruption of this world. And may the supplications of the believers be accepted.

Barakallahu feek akh for your reminder :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
12-05-2006, 06:39 PM
:sl:
The fact is all too often each of us likes to bury our heads and say problems do not exist and if they do exist it is because of (insert any name) and not because of anything we do or don't do as individuals.

In todays world there are 1.79 BILLION Muslims world wide (It may be much higher) The majority of us fully 80% live in industrialised societies and have an adequate income. If each of us could find a deprived brother or sister someplace in the world and send that brother or sister just 1 dollar per week, between all of us we could change the world.

The reality that we do not like to hear is each of us can and are obligated to do something to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. We each need to ask ourselves a simple question "What can I do today?" Not what can my government do, not what my Masjid can do, not what the Ummah can do but what can I do. And do it today not tomorrow, the next day or whenever we get the chance, but to do it TODAY and everyday. It needs to be a part of our daily life and become even more important then our supper.

Jazakallahu Khair for starting this thread so we can all see were we are failing the Ummah. The Ummah is strong it is YOU and ME that are weak.

:w:

Maimunah
12-05-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Jazakallahu Khair for starting this thread so we can all see were we are failing the Ummah. The Ummah is strong it is YOU and ME that are weak.

mashaAllah true say:) may Allah guide us n help us
ameen
wasalaam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-05-2006, 06:58 PM
MashAllah, nice post. Ameen to the dua's.

Aisha20
12-06-2006, 01:16 AM
may Allah guide us n help us
ameen

AHMED_GUREY
12-06-2006, 04:15 AM

it's not that i don't care about my muslim brothers and sisters from the before mentioned regions no i love them but the fact that bad news in general is bad for your health and to much of it can make you ill is the reason why i sometimes try to ignore it

cause..

1..at this stage of my life there is nothing concrete i can do to help ( i support muslim charities allready)

2..Bad news releases a chemical reaction into your brain and then you feel down and sad wich continues through out the day and you won't be able to do much( especially if the bad news is something you have no controll over and therefore can't fix)

therefore it's better to work hard cause muslims today need muslim doctors,Entrepreneurs,scientists

so we should remember our muslim brothers and sisters around globe in our prayers and at the same time educate ourselves wich in the future insha-allah will enable us to good on a large and massive scale:happy:

islamicfajr
12-06-2006, 08:37 AM
wa Alaykum Assalam my noble brother / Woodrow

gazakum Allah khyran forur nice passing..All ur words right Masha` Allah..

..we are the Best Ummah..Alhamduillah..

Thus have We made of you an Ummat justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves ...(2:143)

Ye are the best of Peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had Faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have Faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

and Allah protect islam...Alhamduillah..

[8] Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

[9] It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). ....(61:8-9)

Ahamduillah ,Islam continues to be successful in the developed world, and elsewhere, because its call is in accordance with the fitrah or natural inclinations of mankind, and it advocates the best of human values, such as tolerance, love, mercy, truthfulness and sincerity.

Islam educates people and lifts them up to righteous conduct, good manners and virtue. Its call is distinguished from others by its realism, balance and moderation. Islam pays due attention to both the soul and the body. It neither suppresses physical desires nor allows extravagance in this regard; it makes a distinction between the natural inclination to enjoy the pleasures of this world and forbidden desires that come under the heading of depravity and perversion.

People embrace Islam because they find security, comfort and peace in it, they see a cure for their problems in it, and through it they are able to get rid of their feelings of confusion, anxiety and loss.

Islam is the religion of the fitrah, the natural inclination or pattern on which Allaah has created mankind. For this reason, people of sound minds and upright inclinations embrace Islam, as Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is no child who is not born in a state of fitrah (i.e., Islam), then his parents make him into a Jew, a Christian or a Magian (Zoroastrian), just as animals produce whole animals (i.e., the animals are born perfect with no part of their bodies missing). Do you find any born with their ears cut off?’” Then Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “ ‘… Allaah’s handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allaah: that is the Standard Religion…’

[al-Room 30:30 – interpretation of the meaning – Yusuf Ali’s translation].”
(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 1359).

What is meant is that Allaah has created mankind with the potential to learn the truth, accept Tawheed (pure monotheism) and submit to Allaah. Their natural inclination is to learn Islam and love it, but a bad education, a kaafir (disbelieving) environment, their own whims and desires and the devils among jinn and mankind turn them away from the truth.

Mankind is basically inclined towards Tawheed (pure monotheism), as the Prophet

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) reported that his Lord (Allaah) said: “I created all my slaves as ‘hunafa’ (pure monetheists), but the devils turned them away from their religion.” (Reported by Muslim).

For this reason the one who becomes a Muslim after having been a disbeliever is described as having “reverted” to Islam, as this is more correct than saying that he “converted.” When Islam enters a country where there is no nationalism or great legacy of jaahiliyah (ignorance), it spreads quickly because of its strength and the small number of obstacles. You may also see that Islam is suitable for all people, educated and uneducated, male and female, old and young; everyone finds in it what he wants and needs. Those who become Muslim in developed countries realize what their country’s civilization and laws, which have been fabricated from men’s whims and desires, have done to them, and they realize the extent of the misery in which people in developed countries are living. They see how prevalent psychological illnesses, nervous breakdowns, insanity and suicides are, despite the technological advances and great number of discoveries and inventions and modern systems of management. This is because all of that is concerned only with the physical and the outward, but it neglects the inward and fails to nourish and nurture the heart and soul.

Allaah says of these people (interpretation of the meaning): “They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world, and they are heedless of the Hereafter.” [al-Room 30:7]

Islam will continue to succeed, with the permission of Allaah, so long as those who work for its sake are sincere and its followers adhere to it and believe in it, and apply its laws.

The fact that there are those who are not committed or who fall short will not prevent Islam from succeeding, with the permission of Allaah, and nothing can distort its beauty. Its light will not falter because some people abandon it or fail to adhere to it. What Islam has given humanity in the way of progress and civilization, and lifting them up from the darkness of oppression and enmity, is pride enough.

ya akhi my post from..

But teach (thy Message): for teaching benefits the Believers. (51:55)

Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam..

Alhamduillah to be Muslim..Alhamduillah to born Muslim..

1 would like to congratulate myselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help me remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die.

<wasalam>
islamicfajr

islamicfajr
12-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Assalam Alaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY

Bad news releases a chemical reaction into your brain and then you feel down and sad wich continues through out the day and you won't be able to do much( especially if the bad news is something you have no controll over and therefore can't fix)
subhan Allah..i'm chemist..:) ..that's Biochemistry..

any way i post this post to as a Reminder to Make dua`a 4 All weak muslim over All worlds..that's All..

It was narrated that al-Nu’maan ibn Basheer said: The Messenger of Allaah :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believers, in their mutual mercy, love and compassion, are like a (single) body; if one part of it feels pain, the rest of the body will join it in staying awake and suffering fever.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5665; Muslim, 2586.

The Muslims are obliged to help their oppressed brothers in all places.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion)”
[al-Hujuraat 49:10]

The Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Muslim is the brother of his fellow-Muslim; he does not wrong him or abandon.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2442; Muslim, 2580. Muslim added in another hadeeth (2546), “and he does not forsake him.”

Al-Haafiz said:

“He does not abandon him” means he does not leave him with someone who could harm him, or in a situation where he could be harmed, rather he helps him and defends him… That may be obligatory or it may be recommended, depending on the situation.

He said in al-Nihaayah: “Abandoning someone” refers to when he leaves him to his fate and does not protect him from his enemy.
From Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi.

Al-Nawawi said:

“And he does not forsake him” – the scholars said: forsaking means failing to help and support. What this means is that when a person is asked for help to ward off an oppressor and the like, he must help him if that is possible and he has no legitimate shar’i excuse (for not doing so).

small Message to All the oppressed muslims...

if u deal with bad things by resisting those that u can resist, alleviating those that u can alleviate, and bearing with goodly patience those that u cannot avoid. Thus as a result of the bad things u gain a lot of benefits, experience, strength, patience and hope of reward, which are more important and which diminish the hardships u have undergone and replace them with happiness and hope for the bounty and reward of Allaah.

The Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) expressed this in a saheeh hadeeth in which he said: “How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for all his affairs are good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it and that is good for him; if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him. This does not apply to anyone but the believer.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 2999).

<wasalam>

Daffodil
12-13-2006, 01:30 AM
the problem is that ppl are misinterpriting hadiths n ayahs by saying things like jihad is all about struggling with ur desires n basically being wishy washy about the deen.

one woman had her hijab ripped off her and she told the ppl about it and they bought an army from the gate of kings place right to medina, will get the full story for u inshallah.

also wen one muslim person is opressed/in prison unjustly then jihad becomes fardh upon the whole muslim ummah.

scholars are trying to dilute this part of the deen because they themselves are too weak to go for jihad, rather theyre on their knees to these muppet governments.

read defence of the muslim lands.

and yea in terms of our opressed muslim bros and sis may allah swt straighen us up so that we become strong as a ummah to fight the kuffar and to spread the deen.

may allah swt make his deen spread like wildfire in the homes of the opressors and if not then may he curse them and humiliate them and giv them the worst of punishments and may he reward the opressed and giv them patience and the best of everything in the paradise ameen

4:95. Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-

Silver Pearl
12-13-2006, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
the problem is that ppl are misinterpriting hadiths n ayahs by saying things like jihad is all about struggling with ur desires n basically being wishy washy about the deen.

Jihad is a very vague terminology to use by its own and thus scholars have subdivided them. Jihad bil nafs aw Qalb is actually alot harder than people presume. Although some scholars have classified such jihad as being jihad-al-akbar Ibn Al qayyim Al-Jauziyyah (rahimullah) did say those hadeeth were daeef. Misinterpreting hadeeth does not really reflect why the Ummah does not desire to go waging for Jihad bis sayf aw Harb. There are laws to be met in order for holy war to be waged. In addition if one does not battle with jihad bil nafs then it is difficult to have the courage to actually go to war. Notice that those who did go to war during the time of the prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him and his household) had either strong Imaan or they were fighting for their land.

also wen one muslim person is opressed/in prison unjustly then jihad becomes fardh upon the whole muslim ummah.
You have to be specific as to what Jihad you're referring to sister. There are numerous types and the term like I said at the beginning is vague. Jihaad merely means a struggle for the cause of Allah (exalted and glorified be he). Do you mean we should wage a holy war?

scholars are trying to dilute
this part of the deen because they themselves are too weak to go for jihad, rather theyre on their knees to these muppet governments.
Sister please be wary of making such bold accusation against scholars. Do not accuse a believer for having a weak imaan for we do not know the hearts of men

read defence of the muslim lands.
Inshallah, do you know the author of the work?

See Battles of the Prophet by Ahmed Zidan.

and yea in terms of our opressed muslim bros and sis may allah swt straighen us up so that we become strong as a ummah to fight the kuffar and to spread the deen.

may allah swt make his deen spread like wildfire in the homes of the opressors .......may he reward the opressed and giv them patience and the best of everything in the paradise ameen
Ameen.

4:95. Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,
Subhanallah!

May Allah (exalted and glorified be he) guide his slaves to the straight path. Ameen

Allahu'3llim Wa Rabeeqh firlee

Protected_Diamond
12-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Allah swa is preparing us for victory insha Allah

islamicfajr
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Assalam Alaykum

sister in islam..

format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
4:95. Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-
u should keep in ur misnd that :The jihad in Iraq , Afganistan ,Chechnya, Palestine and other occupied Muslim countries or countries that the enemy is trying to occupy and take over comes under the heading of jihad for the purpose of self-defence

Physical jihad is the pinnacle of Islam, and some scholars regarded it as the sixth pillar of Islam.

The Muslims have neglected jihad for a long time, so they deserve the punishment of Allaah, to be humiliated, belittled and defeated. That humiliation will never be lifted from them until they come back to their religion as the Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you enter into the ‘aynah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are content with farming, and give up jihad, Allaah will cause humiliation to prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your commitment to Islam.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2956; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

[Translator’s note: ‘Aynah transaction means to sell a product for a known price with deferred payment and then buy it back from the purchaser for a lesser price, so the purchaser will still have to pay the difference in the future]

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when some of the Muslims are embarrassed to quote the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad in front of their kaafir friends. Their faces turn red because they are too shy to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the Qur’aan and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized. If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters. I will not say so that they suit their whims and desires, for they are too weak to have their own whims and desires, and too ignorant. Rather it is the whims and desires of their masters and teachers among the missionaries and colonialists, the enemies of Islam.”
‘Umdat al-Tafseer, 1/46.

The result of that is that we hardly hear anything nowadays apart from the following phrases: world peace … peaceful coexistence … safe borders … a new world order … the calamities of war…

Those who proclaim the verses and ahaadeeth of jihad nowadays are subject to a number of accusations. They are called terrorists, extremists, enemies of peace and bloodthirsty, and are accused of wanting to destroy twentieth century civilization.

This is the unfortunate reality in which the Muslim ummah is living nowadays. That is because we have given up supporting our religion and doing the duties that Allaah has enjoined upon us.

Allaah has commanded us to support His religion and to wage jihad against His enemies.

There are so many verses that enjoin jihad against the mushrikeen and fighting them until all submission is for Allaah alone; they clearly state that it is obligatory and is prescribed and is compulsory.

“Jihaad holy fighting in Allaah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allaah knows but you do not know”
[al-Baqarah 2:216]

Rulings on jihad

The scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) have mentioned the rulings on jihad and have stated that jihad is of two types:

1 – Taking the initiative in fighting

This means pursuing the kaafirs in their lands and calling them to Islam and fighting them if they do not agree to submit to the rule of Islam.
This kind of jihad is fard kifaayah (a communal obligation) upon the Muslims.

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allaah), then certainly, Allaah is All-Seer of what they do”
[al-Anfaal 8:39]

“Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikoon (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent [by rejecting Shirk (polytheism) and accept Islamic Monotheism] and perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Tawbah 9:5]

“and fight against the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah) collectively as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allaah is with those who are Al-Muttaqoon (the pious”
[al-Tawbah 9:36]

“March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allaah. This is better for you, if you but knew”
[al-Tawbah 9:41]

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allaah :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and establish regular prayer, and pay zakaah, If they do that then their blood and wealth is safe from me, except by the laws of Islam, and their reckoning will be with Allaah.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 24; Muslim, 29.

Muslim (3533) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever dies without having fought or thought to himself about fighting has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

All of these texts – and many others in the Qur’aan and Sunnah – mean that it is obligatory for the Muslims to wage jihad against the kuffaar and take the initiative in that. The scholars are unanimously agreed that jihad against the kuffar, and seeking them in their own lands, and calling them to Islam, and waging jihad against them if they do not accept Islam or accept paying the jizyah, is obligatory and has not been abrogated.

Shaykh al-Islam (28/249) said:
Everyone who hears the call of the Messenger of Allaah :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to the religion of Allaah with which he was sent and does not respond to it must be fought so that there will be no fitnah and so that submission will all be for Allaah.

Ibn ‘Atiyah said (2/43): There remains scholarly consensus that jihad is a communal obligation upon the ummah of Muhammad :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and if some of the Muslims undertake this duty the rest are absolved of responsibility.

2 – Jihad in self-defence.

If the kuffaar attack and occupy a Muslim country, or they prepare to attack the Muslims, then it is obligatory for the Muslims to fight them so as to ward off their evil and foil their plots. Jihad in self-defence is fard ‘ayn (an individual obligation) upon the Muslims, according to scholarly consensus.

Al-Qurtubi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (8/15):

When jihad becomes inevitable because the enemy has overrun one of the (Muslim) regions, then it becomes obligatory for all the people of that region to mobilize and to go out to fight, whether they are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), each according to his abilities, with or without the permission of his parents. No one who is able to go out, warrior or helper, should stay behind. If the people of that country are unable to fight their enemy, then those in nearby and neighbouring countries have to go out to fight, in whatever numbers are required to show support, so that they will know that they have the strength to stand up to them and ward them off. Similarly everyone who knows of their weakness in the face of their enemies and knows that he can go and help them must also go out and fight. All of the Muslims should be united against their enemies. If the people of the area where the enemy has invaded and occupied fight off the enemy themselves, then the others are relieved of that duty. If the enemy approaches the Muslim lands but does not enter, the Muslims must still go out to confront them so that the religion of Allaah will prevail and in order to protect the Muslim homeland and humiliate the enemy. There is no scholarly dispute on this point.

Shaykh al-Islam (28/358-359) said:

If the enemy wants to attack the Muslims then resisting becomes obligatory on all those who are under threat, and those who are not under threat are obliged to help them,

as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“but if they seek your help in religion, it is your duty to help them except against a people with whom you have a treaty of mutual alliance”
[al-Anfaal 8:72]

And the Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also commanded us to help other Muslims. This is obligatory upon each person as much as possible, by fighting himself or by giving financial support, as was the case at the time of al-Khandaq, when Allaah did not grant any concession to anyone not to fight. Rather the Qur’aan condemns those who asked the Prophet for permission [not to fight] on the grounds that their houses were vulnerable when that was not the case, rather they just wanted to flee the battle. This fighting is in order to protect the relihion, and protect lives and honour, and this is absolutely essential.

This is the ruling on physical jihad in Islam, whether that is taking the initiative to call the kuffaar to enter this religion and subjugate them to the rule of Islam, or jihad to defend the religion and honour of the Muslims.
We ask Allaah to bring the Muslims back to their religion.

If a man is not able to help his Muslim brothers himself by joining them physically in jihad, then he must help them and strive in jihad with them by means of his wealth if he is rich.

Similarly a woman is also obliged to engage in jihad by means of her wealth.
Jihad with one's wealth is mentioned alongside jihad with one’s self in the Book of Allaah.

“March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allaah. This is better for you, if you but knew”
[al-Tawbah 9:41]

“Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allaah with their wealth and their lives. Allaah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allaah has promised good (Paradise), but Allaah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward”
[al-Nisa’ 4:95]

“Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism) and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allaah’s Cause with their wealth and their lives, are far higher in degree with Allaah. They are the successful”
[al-Tawbah 9:20]

“Only those are the believers who have believed in Allaah and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allaah. Those! They are the truthful”
[al-Hujuraat 49:15]

Abu Dawood (2504) narrated from Anas that the Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Fight the mushriks by means of your wealth and your selves and your tongues.” Saheeh Abu Dawood, 2186.

Al-San’aani said in Subul al-Salaam, 4/87

This hadeeth indicates that it is obligatory to fight in jihad with one's self, which means going out and confronting the kuffaar directly; with one's wealth, which means spending on what is required for jihad such as weapons etc; and with one's tongue, by establishing proof against them, calling them to Allaah, and by raising one’s voices when meeting the enemy and shouting at them and everything else that will cause harm to the enemies.

Al-Shawkaani said in Nayl al-Awtaar (8/29):

This indicates that it is obligatory to engage in jihad against the enemy with one’s wealth, one’s hands and one’s tongue. The Qur’aanic command mentions jihad with one’s self and one’s wealth in several places, and the apparent meaning of the command is that it is obligatory.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Ikhtiyaaraat, p. 530:

Whoever is unable to take part in jihad physically but is able to take part in jihad by means of his wealth, is obliged to take part in jihad by means of his wealth. So those who are well off must spend for the sake of Allaah.

Based on this: it is obligatory for women to take part in jihad by means of their wealth if they have excess wealth. The same applies to the wealth of minors if there is a need, just as it is also obligatory to pay zakaah on this wealth. But if the enemy attacks, there is no room for differences of opinion, because in that case it is obligatory according to scholarly consensus, to ward off their harm to religious commitment, lives and honour.

Spending for the sake of Allaah is one of the best kinds of charity, for which Allaah has promised a great reward.
He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allaah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allaah gives manifold increase to whom He wills. And Allaah is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower”
[al-Baqarah 2:261]

Al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allaah” means, in obedience to Him and seeking His pleasure, foremost among which is spending on jihad for His sake. “Is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains” this gives a vivid image of the greatness of the multiple reward, as if a person can see that with his own eyes, so that with strong faith and this vivid image in his mind, a man will be able to spend in the hope of this great reward from Allaah.

“Allaah gives manifold increase” meaning, this multiplication of the reward, “to whom He wills”, meaning according to the situation of the giver and his sincerity and honesty, and according to the situation of what is given, whether it is halaal and beneficial and whether it is spent in an appropriate manner. “Allaah gives manifold increase” – more than that, “to whom He wills” – so He gives them reward without reckoning.

“And Allaah is All-Sufficient” giving abundantly, so the giver should not imagine that this increase is a kind of exaggeration, because no bounty is too great for Allaah to give, and giving does not decrease what He possesses of bounty.

And He is “All-Knower” and knows who deserves that increase and who does not, so He bestows the increase as appropriate because of His complete knowledge and wisdom.

End quote.

We ask Allaah to help the Muslims against their enemies.

<wasalam>

Ninth_Scribe
12-16-2006, 09:53 PM
If each of us could find a deprived brother or sister someplace in the world and send that brother or sister just 1 dollar per week, between all of us we could change the world.:w:
OMG! What an awesome idea! We could do that. Register a pen-friend service for the people in those countries, and because the money is sent, friend-to-friend and "one-on-one" it wouldn't be restricted like many of the charities are.

Woodrow, you're brilliant!

Ninth Scribe

Snowflake
12-16-2006, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
OMG! What an awesome idea! We could do that. Register a pen-friend service for the people in those countries, and because the money is sent, friend-to-friend and "one-on-one" it wouldn't be restricted like many of the charities are.

Woodrow, you're brilliant!

Ninth Scribe
MashaAllah I second that. But who's going to start it? I wouldn't know how.

Ace idea Br Woodrow!

Ninth_Scribe
12-17-2006, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
MashaAllah I second that. But who's going to start it? I wouldn't know how.

Ace idea Br Woodrow!
It's as simple as opening up a forum like this one! I'm going to shop around for one that has language support features. But this gets everyone around the whole legal mess because it's not a charity so we don't need to do intake to see how they use the money. We don't get to write off the deductions either, but then again... we don't get to write off our daily cup of coffee either, lol.

Palestinians and Iraqis are on almost every pen pal list in existence, and we could get to them that way to let them know about our game plan... and have them spread the word where they can find us. By all accounts, each of us in the west can hook them up with friendship, emotional support and funding.

It's like Pen Pals... with a Purpose :)

Ninth Scribe

Snowflake
12-17-2006, 01:28 AM
OK, we're waiting inshaAllah. But is there a possibility people may take advantage of this service? How will we know who's who?

Ninth_Scribe
12-17-2006, 06:11 PM
OK, we're waiting inshaAllah. But is there a possibility people may take advantage of this service? How will we know who's who?
Of course, but we're not talking about alot of money here. Also, things like blankets, clothing, shoes and personal sundries (all priceless commodities in certain regions), are hardly going to impress those seeking to make a major profit and they could be sent to pen friends in place of financial support until there is more trust.

Plus try and keep in mind that people have different levels of need. Some may require more attention than others, particularly the elderly and mothers with small children. The object is to show your love for them so they'll know they are not alone and can endure the days to come.

Ninth Scribe

Snowflake
12-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Of course, but we're not talking about alot of money here. Also, things like blankets, clothing, shoes and personal sundries (all priceless commodities in certain regions), are hardly going to impress those seeking to make a major profit and they could be sent to pen friends in place of financial support until there is more trust.

Plus try and keep in mind that people have different levels of need. Some may require more attention than others, particularly the elderly and mothers with small children. The object is to show your love for them so they'll know they are not alone and can endure the days to come.

Ninth Scribe
I can't see the effectiveness in this method of giving aid. People need food more than anything else. Sending other commodities isn't only expensive but money is wasted in shipping costs. The same money can afford to help them buy the things they need there, like medication, food etc..

What's really needed is volunteers going out there in person and compiling a register of those who need help. This register can then be put on the forum for sponsers to see and select. Every person sponsered will be marked to avoid lots of people sponsering the same person.

It is possible.

Hopefully sponsers will continue to donate a fixed monthly sum to their chosen brother, sister or family.

Drat! I was going to mention something and got interrupted by a phone call..now I can't remember what it was. Laters maybe. :rollseyes

Finally, how about a brother volunteers to go and I am sure together we can all donate some money for travel fares? :?

Maarya
12-18-2006, 02:48 PM
salam
wow! it really makes u think

Ninth_Scribe
12-18-2006, 04:35 PM
I can't see the effectiveness in this method of giving aid. People need food more than anything else. Sending other commodities isn't only expensive but money is wasted in shipping costs. The same money can afford to help them buy the things they need there, like medication, food etc..

What's really needed is volunteers going out there in person and compiling a register of those who need help. This register can then be put on the forum for sponsers to see and select. Every person sponsered will be marked to avoid lots of people sponsering the same person.

It is possible.

Hopefully sponsers will continue to donate a fixed monthly sum to their chosen brother, sister or family.

Drat! I was going to mention something and got interrupted by a phone call..now I can't remember what it was. Laters maybe. :rollseyes

Finally, how about a brother volunteers to go and I am sure together we can all donate some money for travel fares? :?

Well, I'm from Cape Cod. We get overwhelmed with Russians, Jamaicans and Brazillians, who come here on summer work visas and they always send care packages and cash back home to their families. They don't seem to mind the expense, any more than my family did when I lived in London. They sent me things like flannel sheets and a winter coat. Items like this do help since, the less I had to buy, the more I had for things like food. These people are your extended family, so what am I missing here?

Places like Palestine are not getting aid. They're cut off, and I'm not even sure they can get mail, but if you can come up with a better plan, I'm all ears!

Ninth Scribe

Snowflake
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Well, I'm from Cape Cod. We get overwhelmed with Russians, Jamaicans and Brazillians, who come here on summer work visas and they always send care packages and cash back home to their families. They don't seem to mind the expense, any more than my family did when I lived in London. They sent me things like flannel sheets and a winter coat. Items like this do help since, the less I had to buy, the more I had for things like food. These people are your extended family, so what am I missing here?

Places like Palestine are not getting aid. They're cut off, and I'm not even sure they can get mail, but if you can come up with a better plan, I'm all ears!

Ninth Scribe
Your plan isn't bad. I just feel it's more productive if executed using alternative methods. It's very difficult for the majority of people to send bulky items. And then I don't see any long-term benefits of parcelling a few goodies to anyone. Somehow it seems much easier to send things to the places you mentioned., but there may be obstacles reaching places like Palestine. Correct me if I'm wrong but being a warm country, clothing isn't priority to the Palestinians. Food and medication is.

The other thing (the one I forgot earlier) is, how many of these people will even have access to the internet? Who's going to tell them there's a forum when people are willing to sponser them? If they are having trouble fulfilling basic needs, the last thing they will be doing is forking out money on internet services.

If there's a register containing names and addresses on the internet, then at least we can send money to them. I could be wrong, but the only way I see is for someone to go out there and compile a register first.

If you can come up with a more effective idea, I'll be right behind it. Two heads are better than one.

just out of interest, would anyone actually be willing to go? :?

Ninth_Scribe
12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
If there's a register containing names and addresses on the internet, then at least we can send money to them. I could be wrong, but the only way I see is for someone to go out there and compile a register first.
That's the idea. Get some of them who are online to act as scouts and hand us the names and addresses of the others. It will take some time, but it has a nice ripple effect. I wouldn't mind going to Palestine or Iraq. I can get a written decree allowing me to be there from both Shia and Sunni scholars (which is about the only thing certain groups will obey). Six different groups have offered me safe passage already.

But the State Department locked up my passport. :heated:

Ninth Scribe

Snowflake
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM

That's the idea. Get some of them who are online to act as scouts and hand us the names and addresses of the others. It will take some time, but it has a nice ripple effect. I wouldn't mind going to Palestine or Iraq. I can get a written decree allowing me to be there from both Shia and Sunni scholars (which is about the only thing certain groups will obey). Six different groups have offered me safe passage already.
One needs a written decree to be there? What's all that about?

Anyway, we can't be sure these 'scouts' who are virtually unknown to us, are going to be genuine people. There may be people willing to donate up to £20 month or more on a monthly basis. If the money gets into the wrong hands then there's our mission fulfilled :-\

Back to the drawing board.

These groups you mentioned? Would they allow sisters to go?

Heyyyyy brothers.. what's stopping u guys eh? ^o)

Snowflake
12-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Heyyyyy brothers.. what's stopping u guys eh? ^o)

shall I nominate someone? :D :?

islamicfajr
02-18-2007, 06:07 AM
I can get a written decree allowing me to be there from both Shia and Sunni scholars (which is about the only thing certain groups will obey). Six different groups have offered me safe passage already.
i advise u if u want to learn about Islam to be fair-minded and free from whims and desires. u should beware of the ways in which the enemies of Islam try to distort Islam. u should strive to learn about Islam from its pure sources and not from the sects who give a bad image of Islam by their bid’ah and innovations, like the Qadiaanis (Ahmadis), Shi’ah and Sufis, etc. These groups have distorted the message of Islam with their innovations, so u should not regard their actions and words as being Islam.

Here : The Aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah

aslo : Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

and insha` Allah if u wanna learn about islam ..

Here :Introductory Articles About Islam ....

i know u turth seeker..Alhamdulillah..

Here : Muslim <---> Christian Dialogue

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free” John 8:31 – (NIV)

my advice to u...

if u a sincere desire to find out the truth, but before that did you not ask yourself: why am I content with this little that I know about Islam? Why don’t I get the full picture about this religion from its followers, even if that means that I have to travel to them? People often travel to earn money or for pleasure, or for other material purposes, or even for foolish purposes.

It is the matter of one’s eternal destiny. Is it not possible that this truth that you are seeking is to be found in that which you do not know about Islam?

It is even more serious than that, for it is the matter of eternal Paradise or eternal Hell.

But in addition to that sincere desire to discover the truth, you also need an even more sincere desire to follow it and the will power to adhere to it, even if it runs contrary to what you were accustomed to before.

i ask Allaah to guide u to the right path..

peace,

islamicfajr

wilberhum
02-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I find it disturbing when there is a air of "Only Muslems" matter.
There seams to be no cairing for non-Muslim death and suffering.
I care about death and suffering of anyone/everyone.

If Muslims only care about Muslims why do they think others should care about them?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2007, 03:57 PM
We do care about everyone, well i do. But well lets see, they're our brothers and sisters in faith. That comes first. If people think thats a problem, then so be it. Wont change nething.

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
We do care about everyone, well i do. But well lets see, they're our brothers and sisters in faith. That comes first. If people think thats a problem, then so be it. Wont change nething.
Can you show me one post where a Muslem shows any careing for a non-Muslem? Attatudes change most everything.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Do they HAVE to write it down in paper? What about you, urs arent exactly present. Worse then a lot of people.

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Do they HAVE to write it down in paper? What about you, urs arent exactly present. Worse then a lot of people.
Ya, I'm as bad as they come. Speaking out against bigotery and hatered. You can't get much worse than that.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Your not worse, but your not great either. Whether you would like to admit it or not, ur posts are not nice. Always have some nasty sarcasm. If you have a problem with us worried about our brothers and sisters, its not our problem. It will always be like that, no what what someone will blabber. This thread was started by someone for them, so i dont see what your problem is. If you care so much, then you start a thread and i shall see you there. If you dont have anything positive to add, then leave instead of adding bigoted and rude comments.

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Tayyba,
Your right. Most of my posts are not nice. They arn't great eather. It is just me being me. But look what I post against. I post against those that praise child killers. I post against those that try to justify there hate against whole groups of people. I post against those that promote or display bigitery as on this thread. I attack those that think there religion makes them superior to others. I attack those that distrort the truth to the point that it is a lie. Why am I not nice? Well look at really not nice things I stand against.

What do you stand against? Any thing other than me not being nice

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 04:14 PM
I know not all of em are, but your posts are rude to the extent of making fun and you should know that. You dont know me to make such an assumption. So I'd wish you wouldnt do that with me and a lot of other people. You honestly do not know me. I dont post on a lot issues because I dont know whats true or false. But I always defend my innocent brothers and sisters. Nothing will change that, not even your comments. It will only bounce of me like a wall. Ill hear it, read it, see it, but it wont change what i think. I stand where I am.

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 04:24 PM
your posts are rude to the extent of making fun and you should know that.
I know that and have stated why they are of that nature. Should I be nice to those that promote hate? Why should I make fun of those that claim proof for things that the greatest minds of the world, past and present could not prove?
You dont know me to make such an assumption.
And You dont know me to make such any assumptions.
I dont know whats true or false.
Don't you want to know?
I always defend my innocent brothers and sisters.
Have I attacked your innocent brothers and sisters"? I don't think so.
Feel free to point one out. I will appologize. I have no intention to attack the innocent.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Your dissuading from the point. I dont know why u have a problem with us defending them. Anyways as usual, it feels like the World Affairs sec everytime someone pops in like this.

Im out

Peace

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 04:37 PM
I dont know why u have a problem with us defending them.
I don't have a problem with "defending them". My problem is ONLY "defending them".
I seldom see a kind word or wish for a non-Muslem. I think that is sad and it does not give a positive image.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 04:55 PM
What makes u think its "only" them? cuz a separate thread was started?? why dont u start a thread about it and ill meet u there. So we can spare this one.

Peace

wilberhum
02-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Tayyaba,
Have a nice day.
Even better, have a good life.
I wish only the best for you,

Truly,
Wilber

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2007, 07:50 PM
^^Thank you. You too.
Peace

Eric H
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Hello Tayyaba and wilberhum

It's nice to see you guys are :smile:

Eric H
02-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

There are a billion people on this Earth living on less than a dollar a day, about half the world population lives on less than two dollars a day. If you earn over five thousand dollars a year, that puts you in the top ten percent of the richest people on Earth. Not many people in the west would bother getting out of bed to earn five thousand a year; that is a non incentive.

None of us can solve the world’s problems; we can only make a difference to one or two people if we choose to do so.

World Vision is a wonderful charity it has volunteers working in many of these impoverished communities around the world. You can sponsor a child or a family and they write to you three or four times a year; it is a truly humbling experience to read these letters. You know your contributions are life changing for a family. I prefer not to know what faith the child has that we sponsor she is probably Christian but I have never asked.

Our Catholic Church works with a local Anglican Church and we raise money for a community in Kenya. It is a wonderful way to bring people together and we often hear from people who go out and visit Kware how our money helps.

I like to support Christian Aid they support communities and they help people who are not Christian. They also work in conjunction with charities of other non- Christian faith groups in communities.

In the spirit of seeking justice for the poor and oppressed.

Eric

Snowflake
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
I find it disturbing when there is a air of "Only Muslems" matter.
There seams to be no cairing for non-Muslim death and suffering.
I care about death and suffering of anyone/everyone.

If Muslims only care about Muslims why do they think others should care about them?
On a muslim forum & in the media where news of the suffering of muslims is agonisingly evident, the least we can do is discuss means to deploy aid where it's needed. That does not mean we have turned our backs to the rest of the world. It might come as a shock to you and it's a fact that I hate to disclose, but I actually support a christian charity which works to combat blindness and poverty in developing countries - including non muslims one.

It's also evident that aid is not reaching muslims where it should - so if that is our priority and it offends you, then that is your prerogative - I don't see a reason for your objections.

Eric H
02-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Blessings and peace be with you Muslimah_Sis;

It might come as a shock to you and it's a fact that I hate to disclose, but I actually support a christian charity which works to combat blindness and poverty in developing countries - including non muslims one.
It is a blessing when we are able to support those who are differenmt to us.

May Allah grant you all that you need

Eric

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 12:11 AM
On a muslim forum where news of the suffering of muslims is agonisingly evident, the least we can do is discuss means to deploy aid where it's needed. That does not mean we have turned our backs to the rest of the world. It might come as a shock to you and it's a fact that I hate to disclose, but I actually support a christian charity which works to combat blindness and poverty in developing countries - including non muslims one.

It's also evident that aid is not reaching muslims where it should - so if that is our priority and it offends you, then that is your prerogative - I don't see a reason for your objections.
^^Exactly.

Thank you Eric, that was nice :D

islamicfajr
02-20-2007, 04:48 AM
.....Peace be upon those who follow true guidance...

sister / Tayyaba , wilberhum and Eric ..

i wanna Clarify something here....
1st: we care about non-muslims we wanna help them to find the truth..
and we know Guidance is in the hand of Allaah ..
Allaah has created man and given him reason, and He has sent down to him Revelation and sent to him Messengers to call him to the truth and warn him against falsehood. Then He has left him to make his own choice.

“And say: ‘The truth is from your Lord.’ Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve

[al-Kahf 18:29 – interpretation of the meaning]

Allaah commanded His Messenger Muhammad :arabic: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to convey the truth to all of mankind. Then they have the choice to do as they wish. If a person obeys, he benefits himself, and if he disobeys, he harms himself, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakeel (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance)’”[Yoonus 10:108]

Islam is the religion of the natural state of man (fitrah), the religion of reason and thought. Allaah has distinguished the truth from falsehood. He has enjoined all that is good and forbidden all that is evil. He has permitted good things and forbidden evil things. There is no compulsion in religion because the benefits or harms come back upon the created being, not upon the Creator. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taaghoot (false gods) and believes in Allaah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break”
[al-Baqarah 2:256]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whosoever does righteous good deed, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves”[Fussilat 41:46]

Guidance is in the hand of Allaah. If Allaah willed, He could guide all of mankind, for there is nothing that He cannot do on this earth or in the heavens. Nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He wills.

“Say: ‘With Allaah is the perfect proof and argument, (i.e. the Oneness of Allaah, the sending of His Messengers and His Holy Books, to mankind); had He so willed, He would indeed have guided you all’”
[al-An’aam 6:149 – interpretation of the meaning]

But in His Wisdom, Allaah has created us with the ability to choose, and He has sent down to us guidance and the Criterion. So whoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger will enter Hell, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, proofs have come to you from your Lord, so whosoever sees, will do so for (the good of) his ownself, and whosoever blinds himself, will do so to his own harm, and I (Muhammad) am not a watcher over you”[al-An’aam 6:104]

The Messenger :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has no part in guidance; all that he and the Muslims have to do is to explain and convey the message, and show them guidance but they cannot force people to follow it, as Allaah said to His Messenger :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

“And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad) then compel mankind, until they become believers”[Yoonus 10:99]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the duty of the Messenger is only to convey (the Message) plainly”
[al-‘Ankaboot 29:18]

Guidance to the truth is in the hand of Allaah alone and no human being has any share in that, as Allaah said to His Messenger :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allaah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided
[al-Qasas 28:56]

Allaah guides whomsoever He wills and sends astray whomsoever He wills. He has told us that He guides those who obey Him and turn to Him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):
“While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety”
[Muhammad 47:17]

But whoever disobeys Allaah and turns away from Him, Allaah will not guide him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Truly, Allaah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever”

[al-Zumar 39:3]
.................................................. ......

2nd..The enmity of the kuffaar – the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), mushrikeen (polytheists) and hypocrites – towards the believers will last until the Hour begins. The conflict between truth and falsehood will continue until Allaah inherits the earth and whomsoever is upon it.

The kuffaar want all the nations of this earth to follow kufr as one:

“They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another)

[al-Nisaa’ 4:89 – interpretation of the meaning]

No matter what the kuffaar do, their enmity will not end. Even though they may speak words of friendship, their hearts are filled with hatred towards Islam and its people

The People of the Book disbelieve in the verses of Allaah, and mix truth with falsehood. They conceal the truth and plot against Islam, in order to divert the Muslims from their religion, as Allaah tells us about them (interpretation of the meaning):
O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): Why do you disbelieve in the Ayaat of Allaah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad present in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)?

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?

And a party of the people of the Scripture say: ‘Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back’

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:70-72]

We believe in Jesus ('Eesa) - peace be upon him - as a Prophet sent by Allaah, but God forbid that we should describe Jesus as a god or lord as the Christians claim, and fail to distinguish between the Messenger and the One Who sent him, between the Creator and His creation.

"And (remember) when Allaah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): 'O 'Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allaah?' He will say: 'Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen). Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allaah) did command me to say: "Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things.' (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world)."
[al-Maa'idah 5:116-117].

And Allaah says - addressing you and your fellow-Christians, and you will be blessed if you respond - (interpretation of the meaning):

"O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word, ('Be!' - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rooh) created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: 'Three (trinity)!' Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allaah is (the only) One Ilaah (God), glory is to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allaah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs."
[al-Nisaa' 4:171]
We believe that Jesus ('Eesa) - peace be upon him - did not die, but Allaah took him up to Himself. Jesus will come back to this world at the end of time and will rule according to Islam. The Prophet :arabic5: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
"Jesus will descend to Damascus, by the white minaret."
(Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4/117; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, may Allaah have mercy on him).

Islam cancels out the messages that came before it, and Allaah will not accept any other religion from anyone who comes to know of Islam during his lifetime. If people submit in Islam to the Lord of the Worlds, follow the Best of the Messengers, Muhammad :arabic5: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and do righteous deeds, then Allaah will be pleased with them and will bless them with a good life in this world and the next.

"Whoever works righteousness - whether male or female - while he (or she) is a true believer (of Isl&#226;mic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)."
[al-Nahl 16:97]

peace,

islamicfajr

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Yea i know bro, but he was thinking otherwise...so0o0o yea :X we need to learn to help our own brothers and sisters first. how can we help anyone else, if we cant help our own people?

islamicfajr
02-20-2007, 05:12 AM
Yea i know bro, but he was thinking otherwise...so0o0o yea :X we need to learn to help our own brothers and sisters first. how can we help anyone else, if we cant help our own people?
1st : Aqeedah Comes First

...we must be follow the Correct Aqeedah..

The Aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah ..

Here:Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

n we should learn the Quran n Sunnah..
The Prophet :arabic5:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I am leaving among you two things, which if you adhere to them you will not go astray after I am gone: the Book of Allaah and my Sunnah.” Whatever goes against them is a deviation from the truth. Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah are those who follow the truth, who honour Allaah and His Messenger, who follow what is said in the Qu’raan and Sunnah, and follow the righteous predecessors, the Sahaabah and Taabi’een (the companions of the Prophet and the subsequent generation) and those who followed them in truth; they do not go beyond their guidance or differ from their way, because they are the most knowledgeable of people about the Qur’aan and Sunnah, which came in their language and in their Arabic idiom.

“An Arabic Qur’aan, without any crookedness (therein)…”

[al-Zumar 39:28]

Truth lies in following them, and their way is guidance, because they followed what was brought by the Qur’aan and Sunnah; whoever does anything that is contrary to that will have it rejected.

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 05:15 AM
^^JazakAllah Khair...:)

islamicfajr
02-20-2007, 05:22 AM
bark Allah Feeki Ukhti..

may Allah direct All us to the right path n Reward All us paradise n All us meet there.....

<wasalam>

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Insha'Allah, Ameen!

Snowflake
02-20-2007, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Blessings and peace be with you Muslimah_Sis;

It is a blessing when we are able to support those who are differenmt to us.

May Allah grant you all that you need

Eric
Ameen & thank you. Peace to you and may Allah bless you with the Knowledge of the Truth. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.