PDA

View Full Version : Islamic State of Iraq Has Been Proclaimed



Dawud_uk
10-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Islamic State of Iraq Has Been Proclaimed
Source: Kavkaz
Tuesday, October 17, 2006

According to Islamic Web sites, the newly formed alliance Hilf Al-Mutayibeen that's includes many of the fighting groups in Iraq has announced that an Islamic State has been declared in many parts of Iraq. The newly formed group spearheaded by the Mujahideen Shura Council includes Jaish Al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba, Kataeb Ansar al-Tawheed wal-Sunnah, and many Tribal Chiefs among others as well as the Mujahideen Shura Council that consists of Al-Qaeda in Iraq and seven other Mujahideen groups.



An 8:32 minute video was issued by the Mujahideen Shura Council in Iraq today, Sunday, October 15, 2006, declaring the establishment of an Islamic state in Iraq. Depicted is the official spokesman of the Islamic State of Iraq and from its Ministry of Information, dressed in white, seated in front of a flag bearing the banner, "No God but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger". A white circle obstructs viewing his face. A message introducing the video explains that the state of the truth, the state of Islam, has been created to protect the Sunni people, and will judge according to the Islamic Shari'a (law), using such as an aegis for the people, and to defend the religion. It also calls upon Muslims to provide financial support, men, and prayers.



He states: "Your brothers announce the establishment of the Islamic State in Baghdad, Anbar, Diyala, Kirkuk, Salah al-Din, Ninawa, and in other parts of the governorate of Babel, in order to protect our religion and our people". Further, the Mujahid delivers a special call to the tribal heads in Iraq, and to all Sunni Muslims in that country, to pledge loyalty to the Emir of the Believers, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, by their adherence and obedience.



In the video statement, the speaker, whose face was blotted out on the video, said the Islamic state declared by the Mutayibeen Coalition includes Baghdad, the provinces of Anbar, Diyala, Kirkuk, Salahedddin, Nineveh and parts of Babel and Wasit.



The statement reads:



"These are the glad tidings coming out from the Land of the Two Rivers, the land of the Caliphates, and from Baghdad, the home of the Khilafa, may Allah free it from the Crusaders and Saffavids, in the blessed month of Ramadan. The fruits of the tree of Tawheed that the martyrs watered with their blood, have ripened and their time for harvest has come.



The truthful Mujahideen in the land of the two rivers have unified and reinforced one another and announce to the Muslims everywhere and Ahl-as-Sunnah in Iraq especially, the glad tiding of the establishment of the State of Truth, the State of Islam that will implement Allah's Shariah for the people in the land, that will protect Islam and be a strong shield for Ahl-as-Sunnah in the land of the two rivers.



It is the pleasure of the Media Committee to present to all Muslims the official spokesman of the Islamic State of Iraq, the spokesman of the Ministry of Information, to bring you the good news. And we call Upon all Muslims in the world, to support this state with money, men and Du'a, and Allah has full power and control over His affairs, but most of the men know not, and to Allah belongs all thanks and favour."



This is a developing story. More details to come as they are available to the Kavkaz Center news agency.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Allahu Akbar !!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Reply

Trumble
10-28-2006, 02:38 PM
A message introducing the video explains that the state of the truth, the state of Islam, has been created to protect the Sunni people, and will judge according to the Islamic Shari'a (law), using such as an aegis for the people, and to defend the religion.
Just to highlight the important bit in case anybody missed it.

Yet again, religion being used as an excuse for something totally different, i.e the power should be with "us" and not "them", and yet again no doubt the gullible will fall for it.
Reply

- Qatada -
10-28-2006, 02:41 PM
We never missed it trumble, it's good news alhamdulillah. :)



Peace.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Trumble
10-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
We never missed it trumble, it's good news alhamdulillah. :)
For who? Shi'as? Kurds? Or indeed one of the majority of Sunnis who don't want an 'Islamic State'? Or, as I said, just the gullible?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
For who? Shi'as? Kurds? Or indeed one of the majority of Sunnis who don't want an 'Islamic State'? Or, as I said, just the gullible?
how can a person be sunni if he/she does not want an islamic state?
Reply

- Qatada -
10-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
For who? Shi'as? Kurds? Or indeed one of the majority of Sunnis who don't want an 'Islamic State'? Or, as I said, just the gullible?

And who said these people don't want an islamic state? They want the law of Allaah to be established on earth, it's much better than being oppressed by the US who thinks they have a right over their land.


Peace.
Reply

Hijrah
10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Alhamdulillah
Reply

Trumble
10-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
And who said these people don't want an islamic state? They want the law of Allaah to be established on earth, it's much better than being oppressed by the US who thinks they have a right over their land.
Who said they did? They don't want a fundamentalist Islamic state... go Google up the election results; but even if the Shi'a did it would be on their terms, not those dictated by militant Sunnis and Al Qaeda. As to the US thinking " they have a right over their land" they only interest they have in it at the moment is getting the hell out as soon as possible without leaving thing a bigger shambles than they already are.

It really is amazing how some people can totally abandon all the facts just if doing so happens to suit their world-view.
Reply

Ninth_Scribe
10-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
it's good news alhamdulillah. :)

Peace.
I pray it becomes reality... but the Shia were given an important task, though Sunnis did not understand it at the time, and they have served the interests of Islam well, by this means. They deserve to be honored too.

Ninth Scribe
Reply

Mujahidah4Allah
10-28-2006, 05:56 PM
:sl:

alhamdulillah, was going to post this 1 week ago, but it's done now ..

ma'salamah
Reply

Keltoi
10-28-2006, 06:00 PM
The situation in Iraq could end up being the opposite end of the spectrum from Saddam's rule, which is the majority dominating the minority, which was of course the opposite under Saddam. The Kurds will never accept an Islamic state under Shi'ia control, unless enough protections are added to the constitution to keep persecution from occurring.
Reply

- Qatada -
10-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Trumble.


Do you actually think i'm gna believe google in matters such as this? Anyway, obviously the people who did vote chose the idea of democracy because they agreed with this fact, the people who detested that idea never voted at all - which means that the voting is biased.


The US never had to set foot in the land in the first place, they want oil - it's simple. Why else waste billions to go in a land whereas you can spend all that money on other useful stuff for one's own nation? And no, i don't agree with the point that its for justice. If you want to insert an input (them billions of dollars) theres a motive behind it.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2006, 06:47 PM
well atleast the US got rid of that tyrant saddam and now a true islamic state can be established :D
Reply

Trumble
10-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Do you actually think i'm gna believe google in matters such as this?
Up to you, but I see no reason not to. Apart from the facts being inconvenient that is. Google is just a search engine, no doubt you can find a site that will give you figures you would like to see.

The results were pretty much accepted all round, the only real accusations of irregularity being Sunni voters being intimidated in some areas by Shi'a. Turnout was something like 8 million out of 14 million, which is a majority in favour of democracy in your terms and not a bad turnout anywhere in the world these days (by your reasoning a majority of the population in several US States want a dictatorship!). The most frequent reasons for not voting were fear of violence and apathy, not some sort of stand in favour of a theocracy.
Reply

- Qatada -
10-28-2006, 07:34 PM
According to your sources right? I find it hard to trust the media anyway. Obviously they not gna put islaam in a good light if their fighting the muslims. The same way they never put the russians in a good light in the previous generation.

It's just tactics of war.



Peace.
Reply

Trumble
10-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
According to your sources right? I find it hard to trust the media anyway. Obviously they not gna put islaam in a good light if their fighting the muslims. The same way they never put the russians in a good light in the previous generation.

It's just tactics of war.

No, its the counting of ballot papers and voters!

I didn't name any specific sources. If you can find some, Western, Arab, Chinese, whatever that actually give different turnout figures and results to, say, CNN, feel free.
Reply

Rou
10-28-2006, 08:47 PM
It will never change a sign of unity will never be accepted by those who fear islam and its unity....

and they will question it and spread doubt and try to split brother some by intention some without even knowing what they do...

but unity must begin somewhere...

let sunnis unite at least and then we will see if they can root out those who harm innocents in the name of sunnis...

then lets see the shias unite and root out those who harm the innocents who harm in the name of shias...

then allah grant that they unite and root out those who stain islam..

it will happen clear signs show this...

those of you who see a diffrence in shia and sunni heed thy words you only but help those who wish to see islam in the dirt under there foot...

they know not that lions are not so easily subdued...
Reply

InToTheRain
10-29-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Trumble
And who are "we" exactly? You speak for all muslims? On what authority, apart from your own ego?

There are plenty of muslim countries which have few or none of those things. Any idea why that might be? The Americans are only tramping over a couple of them, so there is no excuse there. The people don't want it - some do, most don't.
Trumble you have to understand, a Muslim will always chose to have the Islamic laws and state over any other form of governing a nation and its people. To put it bluntly the people who want it are Muslims and if a Muslim says he doesn't want it then they are blind followers and do not know what Islam is about.

So the "WE" is are Muslims and true believers. The "Some" that do want it have comprehended what Islam is about and the "Most" have not.

Peace
Reply

justahumane
10-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
Trumble you have to understand, a Muslim will always chose to have the Islamic laws and state over any other form of governing a nation and its people. To put it bluntly the people who want it are Muslims and if a Muslim says he doesn't want it then they are blind followers and do not know what Islam is about.

So the "WE" is are Muslims and true believers. The "Some" that do want it have comprehended what Islam is about and the "Most" have not.

Peace
Brother, its very much evident that Majority of muslims have rejected shariyah laws. I know that its a pill too bitter to swallow. PLz have a unbiased look around muslims nations if u dont believe me.

I agree that ppls who want it are MUSLIMS.

Ironically enough, what I have observed on the Islamic sites like this one, the ppls, who want shariyah laws be implemented on muslims prefer to live under kufr regiems of western societies enjoying freedome of speech and democracy along with luxuries of western lifestyle, and they dont miss a chance to denounce it too.:rollseyes

ALLAH knows best.
Reply

Rou
10-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by justahumane
Brother, its very much evident that Majority of muslims have rejected shariyah laws. I know that its a pill too bitter to swallow. PLz have a unbiased look around muslims nations if u dont believe me.

I agree that ppls who want it are MUSLIMS.

Ironically enough, what I have observed on the Islamic sites like this one, the ppls, who want shariyah laws be implemented on muslims prefer to live under kufr regiems of western societies enjoying freedome of speech and democracy along with luxuries of western lifestyle, and they dont miss a chance to denounce it too.:rollseyes

ALLAH knows best.
There is much confusion on what real sharia laws are many say things like "if your raped u need 3 witness's!!" this is not sharia law that is ignorant people and second that that is misinterprted its based on adultry not rape..

and laws as such indeed are rejected by muslims as they are not islamic the sharia laws we wish to live by are accepted by us that are things such as no alcohol,only halal meat,islamic teachings and quranic law.. all muslims accept that what many muslims reject are extreme so called sharia laws that are undertaken by extremists theres a diffrence... for example if there was a law like the taliban stated that EVERY male MUST keep a beard we would reject that as it is not stated that every muslim male MUST have a beard...

we are talking laws of a responsible islamic state that is what all muslims desire...

and i know no muslim that rejects living under those laws we seek it...
Reply

S_87
10-29-2006, 11:24 AM
:sl:

Al qaeda in iraq...meaning?


Ironically enough, what I have observed on the Islamic sites like this one, the ppls, who want shariyah laws be implemented on muslims prefer to live under kufr regiems of western societies enjoying freedome of speech and democracy along with luxuries of western lifestyle, and they dont miss a chance to denounce it too
hopefully now a shariah place has been established these people can go help build up the shariah govt? :X :lol:
Reply

justahumane
10-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

Al qaeda in iraq...meaning?




hopefully now a shariah place has been established these people can go help build up the shariah govt? :X :lol:

LOL, ya hopefully.
Reply

Ninth_Scribe
10-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
There is much confusion on what real sharia laws are many say things like "if your raped u need 3 witness's!!" this is not sharia law that is ignorant people and second that that is misinterprted its based on adultry not rape..

and laws as such indeed are rejected by muslims as they are not islamic the sharia laws we wish to live by are accepted by us that are things such as no alcohol,only halal meat,islamic teachings and quranic law.. all muslims accept that what many muslims reject are extreme so called sharia laws that are undertaken by extremists theres a diffrence... for example if there was a law like the taliban stated that EVERY male MUST keep a beard we would reject that as it is not stated that every muslim male MUST have a beard...
This piece you just wrote has an enormous amount of light! I didn't know there was a dispute over the interpretation of Shariah laws. So, are you saying these other laws (eg: men must wear beards, etc.) have been expounded by scholars following a tribal custom that is not recorded in the Quran? Hmm. I never thought to ask them for a justification of their interpretation. Well, I did this once before, but only with regards to the suicide belts. Wow. If this is the real problem, things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better.

Ninth Scribe
Reply

- Qatada -
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Rou
There is much confusion on what real sharia laws are many say things like "if your raped u need 3 witness's!!" this is not sharia law that is ignorant people and second that that is misinterprted its based on adultry not rape..

and laws as such indeed are rejected by muslims as they are not islamic the sharia laws we wish to live by are accepted by us that are things such as no alcohol,only halal meat,islamic teachings and quranic law.. all muslims accept that what many muslims reject are extreme so called sharia laws that are undertaken by extremists theres a diffrence... for example if there was a law like the taliban stated that EVERY male MUST keep a beard we would reject that as it is not stated that every muslim male MUST have a beard...

The Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) is also a source of islamic law, and therefore if it is stated in the authentic sunnah that men should grow their beards, then that is what a muslim man should do. If it's in the sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) to stone the adulterer, then that is what should be applied within an islamic sharia' based state. And Allaah Almighty know's best.
Reply

Rou
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
This piece you just wrote has an enormous amount of light! I didn't know there was a dispute over the interpretation of Shariah laws. So, are you saying these other laws (eg: men must wear beards, etc.) have been expounded by scholars following a tribal custom that is not recorded in the Quran? Hmm. I never thought to ask them for a justification of their interpretation. Well, I did this once before, but only with regards to the suicide belts. Wow. If this is the real problem, things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better.

Ninth Scribe
There is a diffrence in quranic law and whats called hadith and sharia laws...

hard to explain..hadith are what the followers of prophet mohammed pbuh witnessed in his life with him and what he said in there presence and quranic laws are what are stated in the quran that are from allah...

now the quran is not tampered with nor is it distorted in any way indeed at times some misinterpret it but thats hard to do and only a fool would miss the whole message and see the single verse...

on the other hand hadith are the words of men and they can be distorted and misinterpreted easier...and not only that westerners hear a hadith or verse and change the meaning and think there is a law stating that women must be forced to wear veils or that they need four witness's before they can prove they were raped now this is utter rubbish...

the every man having a beard is not a law more of a suggestion there are diffrent rules now for example a law is that we can not eat the meat of swine that is absolute and cannot be done...

on the other hand something like muslims should wear islamic hats or have beards is not quranic law..

if extremists force some to do this it is force it is not law...

allah has given us a choice in some laws and no choice in others...

muslims know what laws need to be implemented and what are extremist laws.

and the valid laws are what muslims want around the world...
Reply

Rou
10-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
The Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) is also a source of islamic law, and therefore if it is stated in the authentic sunnah that men should grow their beards, then that is what a muslim man should do. If it's in the sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) to stone the adulterer, then that is what should be applied within an islamic sharia' based state. And Allaah Almighty know's best.
Indeed but it was never meant to be a law that is implemented upon a people that they should all grow beards...the prophet pbuh would not want us to force men to grow beards that would not increase faith if those who wished to do so can and those that dont sould not be made to..it is a choice of the beleiver not a law...

the stoning indeed if it has been proven without doubt then the culprit can be stoned...but if they repent in there ways then they are spared and allah knows best indeed...
Reply

mahdisoldier19
10-31-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by Rou
There is much confusion on what real sharia laws are many say things like "if your raped u need 3 witness's!!" this is not sharia law that is ignorant people and second that that is misinterprted its based on adultry not rape..

and laws as such indeed are rejected by muslims as they are not islamic the sharia laws we wish to live by are accepted by us that are things such as no alcohol,only halal meat,islamic teachings and quranic law.. all muslims accept that what many muslims reject are extreme so called sharia laws that are undertaken by extremists theres a diffrence... for example if there was a law like the taliban stated that EVERY male MUST keep a beard we would reject that as it is not stated that every muslim male MUST have a beard...

we are talking laws of a responsible islamic state that is what all muslims desire...

and i know no muslim that rejects living under those laws we seek it...

And what Sharia have you created? Dont you know that it is the SUNNAH to grow the beard? It was not rejected, if it is then you reject the SUNNAH of the Prophet SWS. What is your defination of Extremists by the way?
Reply

Tania
10-31-2006, 05:48 AM
But why not the president announced the islamic state:? He was elected by people, he had the trust of the entire nation he will work in the country wealth and for their security, so why he doesn't declare the state, if thats the people wish:?
Reply

Muhammad
10-31-2006, 05:37 PM
:sl:

The topic of the authority of the Sunnah is being discussed in this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...tml#post544973

I think it is better to continue the discussion there, as we are going off-topic in this thread and many allegations have already been addressed there.

:w:
Reply

SirZubair
10-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Allhumdulilah..

..but whenever something goes wrong now, it will be blamed on the 'islamic state'..?
Reply

Islamicboy
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUeA...elated&search=

Mujahideen Take Over towns in Iraq without anyone stopping them...
Reply

Skillganon
11-01-2006, 05:49 AM
Allhumdulilah..
I pray to allah(Swt) that it comes to fruitation, and that they are quided in the many step that will require for fullfillment.
..and the crusaders and their supporters (whom-ever take them Protectors and Guardians) fail miserably and get to hear the message of Islam.
Reply

justahumane
11-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
A stated supported by Al-Qaeda. In my estimation Saddam was much better.

Not really, Al-Quida has lot of moral at least, saddam was ruthless animal. my humble opinion only.
Reply

justahumane
11-01-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Islamicboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUeA...elated&search=

Mujahideen Take Over towns in Iraq without anyone stopping them...
One more Falluja again? :?
Reply

north_malaysian
11-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by justahumane
Al-Quida has lot of moral at least
How can killing innocents can be 'lot of moral'?
Reply

justahumane
11-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
How can killing innocents can be 'lot of moral'?
Killing of innocents is common with both, Quida and Saddam. But former at least believe that they are killing in the cause of ALLAH(They may be wrong with their belief), while the later was a tyrant and one of most ruthless dictator this earth has ever witnessed. He killed innocents for his own desires. For his own cause. It makes a lot of difference between the two, call it choice of lesser evil.:rollseyes

And ALLAH knows best.
Reply

north_malaysian
11-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by justahumane
. But former at least believe that they are killing in the cause of ALLAH(They may be wrong with their belief)
It's something hard for me to consume.... sorry...
Reply

i_m_tipu
11-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
Islamic State of Iraq Has Been Proclaimed
AllahuAkbar !!!
Reply

S_87
11-01-2006, 11:06 AM
:sl:

the thing with saying al qaeda you wonder who exactly are there. i mean if a muslim independantly blew himself up in the west they would say he is a member of al qaedah too. soo who exactly are they???
Reply

Keltoi
11-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

the thing with saying al qaeda you wonder who exactly are there. i mean if a muslim independantly blew himself up in the west they would say he is a member of al qaedah too. soo who exactly are they???
Al-Qaeda is just a name, and it is being borrowed and used by other groups to get attention. The point is the ideology, which many of these different "groups" share. Doesn't mean Al-Qaeda is actively sending these people out to commit terrorism. If I had to to guess I would say Al-Qaeda is having a hard enough time finding ways to get videos to Al-Jazeera, much less scheming some grand plot. However, the name itself is enough to spawn many copycat terrorists.
Reply

mahdisoldier19
11-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
Al-Qaeda is just a name, and it is being borrowed and used by other groups to get attention. The point is the ideology, which many of these different "groups" share. Doesn't mean Al-Qaeda is actively sending these people out to commit terrorism. If I had to to guess I would say Al-Qaeda is having a hard enough time finding ways to get videos to Al-Jazeera, much less scheming some grand plot. However, the name itself is enough to spawn many copycat terrorists.
Perhaps, you are the first christian that i had come across that actuall has spoken the truth. The Ideology of Al Qaeda is to have a Global Islamic State, united under one Khalifah.
Reply

Keltoi
11-02-2006, 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Perhaps, you are the first christian that i had come across that actuall has spoken the truth. The Ideology of Al Qaeda is to have a Global Islamic State, united under one Khalifah.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I don't believe I made that case for you. Regardless of what their ideology is, there are many terrorist cells that simply latch on to the Al-Qaeda brand because it brings them attention.
Reply

S_87
11-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Perhaps, you are the first christian that i had come across that actuall has spoken the truth. The Ideology of Al Qaeda is to have a Global Islamic State, united under one Khalifah.
:sl:

and they will not achieve that by killing innocents ...
Reply

Woodrow
11-02-2006, 06:48 PM
I have 2 questions that I think need to be answered before I see this as good or bad.

1. How will this affect the Kurds?

2. Will the Iraqi State have the strength to keep from being invaded by Iran?
Reply

Rou
11-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
I have 2 questions that I think need to be answered before I see this as good or bad.

1. How will this affect the Kurds?

2. Will the Iraqi State have the strength to keep from being invaded by Iran?
1.inshallah the kurds will be be part of it as stated a islamic state that includes all not just certain ones...inshallah anything less wont last we must be fully united for an islamic state...


2.Either way its a state so it has been protected before by its people it will be again.
Reply

mahdisoldier19
11-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I don't believe I made that case for you. Regardless of what their ideology is, there are many terrorist cells that simply latch on to the Al-Qaeda brand because it brings them attention.
And it seems those terrorist cells operate "Heavily" where there is oppression against Muslims.
Reply

Woodrow
11-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Point 3. And who is the enemy? The ones that strive for an Islamic State? Or the ones that strive for a democratic State?
The paradox is: If the people want an Islamic state, both choices would be identical, as under democracy the people would choose an Islamic state.

That is what will happen here in the US if the majority ever becomes Muslim. An Islamic Government would be voted into power. Don't say it can't happen. The number of Muslims in the US now surpases the Jewish Population. The Muslim Pakistanis have become the segment of the population with the highest per capita income. In many of the larger cities entire voting districts are majority Muslim. I doubt if I will live to see it, but as long as the US remains a Democracy, there is an excellent chance we will see Islamic law implimented and it will be by choice, not by conquest, fear or any overthrow of the Government. The legal election of Islamic law will occur when the population wants it.
Reply

Muhammad
11-03-2006, 09:35 PM
:sl:

This thread is not for discussing about al-Qaeda, nor is it an opportunity for people to degrade scholars. While Jihad is not restricted to that of the nafs (not that the aforementioned scholars stated it as being so), how does one expect someone to fight their enemy when they cannot even fight their own soul? Let us educate ourselves and implement some wisdom before delving into such discussions Insha'Allaah.

:threadclo
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:28 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 08:31 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:17 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!