/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Safi Khan Lectures.

- Qatada -
10-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Safi Khan

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Safi Khan, is the founder and Imam of Dar-us-Salaam and Al-Huda School in College Park, MD. He holds a degree in Economics. He has studied with world-renowned scholars in Saudi Arabia and has also attended Al-Azhar University in Cairo and Imam Muhammad ibn Saud University in Riyadh. He is well studied in matters of fiqh, tafsir and seerah. He has been a prominent da'ee, family and youth counselor in the Washington DC metropolitan area for the last 20 years. He has multiple cds and tapes out on numerous Islamic topics.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Profiles of Courage : Story of Imam Ahmed

Profiles of Courage is the story of Imam Ahmed. It gives us a glimpse into Islamic history almost 1200 years ago. It is an amazing story that helps us to draw strength from its striking parallels to our lives and times today. It is the powerful and unshakable stand of one indomitable believer - Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal - A scholar who stood strong and tall in the face of the oppression.

Download: Right Click - Save Target As/Save Link As

- Qatada -
10-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Youth Under the Shade of the Quran

-The story of the youth of the cave

-Youth around the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam:
  • Safi Khan with his unique style of presentation that is at once dynamic and current, spiritual and majestic discusses the challenges of Muslim youth today, offering practical solutions to common problems. While drawing strength from the Muslim youth of early generations as strong role models for us today. A captivating, moving delivery that is sure to awaken the spirit of every believer.

| 1 | 2

- Qatada -
10-27-2006, 08:24 PM
"He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" and "Allah Will Never Forsake You If …"

Safi Khan with his unique style of presentation that is at once dynamic and current, spiritual and majestic discusses the different types of love; the right type of love and the wrong type of love in the feature khutbah "He loves me, He loves me not." A captivating, moving delivery that is sure to awaken the spirit of every believer.

| 1 | 2

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-27-2006, 08:27 PM
:salamext:

source: http://www.kalamullah.com/safi-khan.html

I think Safi Khan is a friend of Muhammad al-Shareef.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-27-2006, 08:47 PM
jazakAllah khair, im loving profiles of courage, subhanAllah !!!!!!! SUBHANALLAH !!!! SUBHAN ALLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
10-27-2006, 08:57 PM
every1 shud take lessons from profiles of courage!

hidaayah
10-28-2006, 08:56 AM
:sl:
Agree^Profiles of courage is an excellent one MashaAllah!!

Najiullah
10-28-2006, 09:54 AM
jazakAllah khair bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.