/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teen hangs self after simulated rape

duskiness
10-28-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm was skipping through old news from Poland, just to know what's happening there...and that's what have happened in my city..

From correspondents in Warsaw

October 26, 2006 06:55am
Article from: Agence France-Presse

A SCHOOLGIRL in Gdansk, Poland killed herself after five boys stripped her in front of a classroom and simulated raping her.

The teacher of the class had left the room temporarily and one of the boys recorded the group's abuse of the 14-year-old girl on his mobile phone.

Some of the other girls in the class tried to help the girl, but she was only able to break free from the boys after they had stripped her.

The head teacher tried to relay the incident to the girl's parents, but only managed to get her teenage brother on the phone, who apparently did not pass on the message, police said.

"On Friday, when the teacher was out of the classroom, five boys undressed the girl in front of her classmates and then started to touch her intimate parts and simulated the sex act with her," said Jaroslaw Sykutera, a spokesman for the Gdansk police.

A preliminary investigation has shown that the victim of the attack told a friend on Friday night that she would never again set foot in the school.

On Saturday morning, the girl's parents found her lifeless body in her room. She had hanged herself with a skipping rope, police said.

The five boys who stripped the girl have been detained. The police tried to retrieve the mobile phone recording of the incident from the memory card of the phone, but the clip had already been erased.

The stiffest sentence the boys face would be time in a correctional institution for minors. Had they been adults, they could have been jailed for up to 12 years, according to the police.
source, other source
:heated: :heated: :heated:
none of this children called Police or teacher, no one said exactly what have happened before her death...:heated:..they felt it was too embarrassing to speak to about rape. Even "fake" rape..

All it takes for evil to triumph is for (good) people to do nothing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Your comment at the end, sums up a valuable lesson for all of us.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 11:45 AM
and nothing happens without Allahs knowledge and Allah is indeed most just !

lolwatever
10-29-2006, 11:47 AM
subhanallah how sad :(

shows the sort of upbringing those rats r getting!! :rant:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
10-29-2006, 11:51 AM
:sl:

Argh thats terrible!!!! :grumbling :offended:

format_quote Originally Posted by duskiness
:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Muezzin
10-29-2006, 01:53 PM
This story is disgusting. I hope the boys in question are punished to the full extent the law allows.

'For evil to triumph, good people do nothing'

-graffiti in Phoenix underpass.

Excellent message too.

Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 02:19 PM
:O

Astaghfirullah !

TheRightPathI
10-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Salam everyone. Very very sad indeed. Duskiness can you please keep us informed of the punishment that these teens will get.

duskiness
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TheRightPathI
Duskiness can you please keep us informed of the punishment that these teens will get.
3 months in attendance centre. They 14 years old so from legal point of view they couldn't commit the crime. But what hit me most is not that there are boys committing evil acts, but fact that they were mistreated her for 20 min in front whole class, and there was only 1 person who tried to help her! And when it ended all kept silence!!
Fear is so powerful tool! They were to afraid to help...:heated:

In Poland it's a 1 subject since one week
On Friday there was national bereavement in all schools. Also the parliament commemorated her.
Archbishop of Warsaw said that we are all guilty of what have happened. And I think he is right...
Her mother said she doesn't blame the boys, she also phoned their mothers.

On Thursday another girl hanged herself in church. No one knows why. Psychologist say that it may be "Werter effect" - one suicide triggers another

*noor
10-29-2006, 03:57 PM
all i have to say is that this is just so sad and disgusting.

Umar001
10-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Forgive and Forget I guess.

InToTheRain
10-29-2006, 04:01 PM
3 months in attendance centre.
ONLY 3 MONTHS!?!? :mad: :raging: :rant:

Her mother said she doesn't blame the boys, she also phoned their mothers.
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

duskiness
10-29-2006, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:
yes, i also find it strange. i blame them!
but maybe it's better that way? everybody now is calling for sever punishment, only she doesn't..

*noor
10-29-2006, 08:55 PM
:sl:

To be completely honest, I don't think that they should harshly punish the boys because after all they are young and make mistakes. It is not up to us to punish, that's one of Allah's many jobs. However, I do hope that the boys learn something from this.

Muezzin
10-29-2006, 09:21 PM
yes, i also find it strange. i blame them!
but maybe it's better that way? everybody now is calling for sever punishment, only she doesn't..
Maybe the girl was already feeling suicidal and this pushed her over the edge? I'm not justifying what the boys did or letting them off the hook, I'm just trying to make the mother's remarks gel with the facts. Either way, it's truly tragic.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:35 PM
datz sick man.. :-\ pyscho alert ^o)

bint_muhammed
10-29-2006, 09:47 PM
poor honey! i've got goosebumps all over my body, god bless her! i think the boys need severe punishment its just truly sickening!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 10:29 PM
ohhhh, how sick can dey get.. !!!!

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Omg! Thats so so terrible. I cant believe anybody would do such a thing. It seriously highlights the issues within our society, and shows us that ultimately, islam tries to safeguard our society,and prevent acts like this. Truely sickening to hear

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.