/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the ARk of the covenant

mas
10-28-2006, 08:46 PM
asalam wa 3alakom
i was watching this documentary about the ark of the covenant
and as a muslim i was wondering if it is true.
i was wondering if all the stories behind it was in the quran
thats my q
salam
peace out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IzakHalevas
10-28-2006, 08:47 PM
It was probably directed from a Jewish or Christian perspective so I am probably led to believe that according to your faith, it may not be accepted as truth.

Umar001
10-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Mas why didnt ya ask that in the 'discover islam' area?

P.S is that the thing that they claim to have in ethiopia in a house who noone goes into, except a priest guy till he dies and then another priest goes into the lil area and if u try to go in they stop u?

Thats so annoying!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-29-2006, 04:16 AM
:sl:

ark of the covenant
Are you sure this isnt about Halo? There is something called EXACTLY that in there.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-29-2006, 11:13 AM
:salamext:

Shall i move it to the Discover Islam section or the Basics of Islam, because brother mas asked if it's mentioned in the Qur'an. So it's not actually comparative religion?

IzakHalevas
10-29-2006, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
:sl:

Are you sure this isnt about Halo? There is something called EXACTLY that in there.

:w:
:giggling: , where do you think "Halo" got it from?

Muezzin
10-29-2006, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
:giggling: , where do you think "Halo" got it from?
They stole it:

They have top men working on it. Top men.

:p

Trumble
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
They have top men working on it. Top men.

:p

;D ;D ;D ;D

Andaraawus
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
THE TORAH OF MOSES

Deuteronomy 31: 24-29

[24] And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, [25] That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, [26] Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your G-d, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

THE MESSENGER OF Allaah تعالى [S] SAID: HE IS CALLED THE MAHDI BECAUSE HE WILL GUIDE PEOPLE TO A MOUNTAIN IN SYRIA FROM WHICH HE WILL BRING OUT THE VOLUMES OF THE TORAH TO REFUTE THE JEWS. AT THE HANDS OF THE MAHDI THE ARK OF THE CONVENANT WILL BE BOUGHT FORTH AT LAKE TIBERIAS AND TAKEN AND PLACED IN JERUSALEM. (Imam Suyuti’s al-Hawai)

HE IS CALLED THE MAHDI BECAUSE HE WILL BE GUIDED TO A MOUNTAIN IN SYRIA FROM WHICH HE WILL BRING FORTH THE VOLUMES OF THE TORAH WITH WHICH TO ARGUE AGAINST THE JEWS AND AT HIS HANDS A GROUP OF THEM WILL BECOME MUSLIM (Ad-Dani)

Umar001
10-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Is that authentic?

Andaraawus
10-29-2006, 06:59 PM
I got them from a book , The Madhi by dar ul taqwa -

It does not say anything more

Curaezipirid
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
The Arc of Covenant was built in the world and then by a miracle vanished out of the world. All the instructions as to the building of it are in Torah. All the burnt offerings in Torah are the rulings for use of it. The Mahdi will prove to the Jews that Shari'ah is now in it, or that at least in the now in which the acts are committed, the first steps are made and the whole ritual is only needing to follow, of the witnesses and a public burning of the documents of Law in which all who witness will not be able to deny that Allah is Victorious Forever.

Why to Jerusalem rather than Mecca I want to know? . . . and therein

The actual Arc manifests only in the world of finer density matter than physical, but the keeper of it, and the guardian of the Covenant, which is the birthright the Mahdi will be born into, including an transmission through a bodily function in which both the parties experience the physical sensations of certain evidence in the existance of the Arc.

Is the Mahdi Solomon? or His father? and how will the reality relate to that mythology about the event which the Masonic temples adhere beleif to also. The believe that a man with a very small penis will provide sanctity within which the Temple of Solomon, described in scriptures, will be rebuilt. It is the task of the Mahdi they are describing. And it is the work of making the world at Peace.

I think it happens soon. At first I had an idea it would be fourty years from now, but I am nobody to measure it.

Also I am wondering if the event of the Mahdi entering Jerusalem is one that is pivotal to the sequencing of all the other prophesies. Once the event has occurred and we are all very certain of exactly when it occurred, then we will be able to read the timing exactly of the other connected Prophesies, but I can't verify empirically my own knowledge in this outside of my own experience.

The effect of any new covenant being placed into the Arc is enormous. Each one effects the complete understanding of what it is to be a Human being. The whole concept of Deen depends upon what is inside Arc of Covenant. When Arch Angel Gabriel told Mohammed, now I have given you your Deen, He was making direct reference to what, in the future, would be placed within Arc of Covenant. So when that event occurs all mental adherence to Shari'ah will be more naturally able than it is at present.

Also the mountain in Syria is where there is an ancient relic which provides evidence in Moses and of all other Law. The Mahdi will prove what we will need to change in Human social structures so as to fully adhere. Not only will it bring Peace but also all improvement to the Earth's environment is dependent upon that act. The hole in the ozone layer will mend, the Earth's two systems of atmosphere will combine, and the Greenhouse effect will be prevented. But all because of the reality of what Arc of Convenant is.

It is a structure in the atmosphere of the Earth so it impacts all the air circulation, and it is causal to what is possible to believe in.

The Laws about use of Arc of Covenant state that the rod must be within the rings, and that is a reference to the fact that the use of Arc of Covenant (which is liken to a rod of power in Allah- to the extent that endless death exists in the misuse of it, and that is what the references in the Indiana Jones film are about in respect of the nazis having killed Jews for the purpose of finding the Arc and putting it to their own purposes) can not ever be real without sustaining Human culture. That is why nazi use of it could never be part of the real world, and rather established a series of delusions in Humanity that effect us all, and which are the evidence that this world must end. Things like computer games are part of that evidence. But the Indiana Jones films are a part of that evidence which provide a level of hope within the unreal world as to the way to escape it and re-find reality.

I have experienced one new covenant entering the Arc, and it is a Law in respect of repairing the empowerment of criminal entrappment with attempted nazi use of the Arc caused. The insanity that the high ranking nazi party officials experienced in which they suicided, is evidence of their disempowerment being caused by what they tried to cause. There are other Law needing to be placed into Arc, and the moment in which the Mahdi is recognised is that acheivement.

I made a blog about the matter today: http://www.becauseinAllahthereis.blogspot
but it is truly still impossible to explain the reality of how my writing relates to the Mahdi and the Arc of the Covenant, until after the Laws are all in the Arc and everybody has that structure of the Deen in mind.

What will happen is that even among all the non-believers the presentiment of the Deen will become the only future able to be believed in without experiencing disease. The allegories about gold are all reliant upon what is within Arc of Covenant.

I hope it will be acheived a bit sooner than fourty years, but the process of effecting the whole of Human psychology must be gradual to prevent war. That one Law placed into the Arc has effected life here in Australia enormously and very suddenly within the Aboriginal community. Look what happened as a negative result:

http://www.extrajudicialexecutions.o...australia.html
http://www.andrewbartlett.com/blog/?p=390
http://www.eniar.org/new/palmisland4.html
http://www.countercurrents.org/hr-zimmer020305.htm

none of the sites available give a satisfactory record of the recent history in the Palm Island which was used as an offshore penal settlement for Aborigines whom openly expressed dispute with being forced into the appartheid system that existed in the state of Queensland. The most recent historical evidence of wrongful arrests on the island which is being expressed in the mainstream community is from 1970 when school girls were being imprisoned there for swearing at a school teacher, and that level of minor offence is still regarded as arrestable there. The evidence is that the State Government policing is trying to validate that all arrests are according to Shari'ah/Aboriginal customary law, by using their powers to arrest any person for public drunkeness. But they are trying to set up the Palm Island community into opposing the use of that Queensland state legislation which is used almost exclusively against the Indigenous black population and without heed of whether any drunken behaviour is displayed, while every day white drunks walk around openly. The State needs a zero tolerance policing policy to sustain Shari'ah if that is what they are attempting to portray their policing of Aboriginal communities as. There is another law here in Queensland that a person can be arrested for "hesitating with intent to loiter" which clearly gives police overempowerment, and is used whenever the Government what to prevent social organisation against the status quo. Saturday 18th November is a national day of action in Australia calling for Justice in respect of what occurred. . . .If the state will not work with the Indigenous community in work to uphold Traditional law, which is Shari'ah, then they prove that they are acting in racism by policing Aboriginal communities to state legislation within a zero tolerance policy, except as they let people off as bribery, and then not using the same level of policing regulation in the white populations. What is better? For legislative Governance to police by claiming it is attempting to adhere to Aboriginal cultural tradition, but in actuality not adhereing indiscriminately; or for legislative Governance to be forced to police its own rulings within a zero tolerance model. The second will prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the legislative rulings are ineffective to the extent that Aboriginal Law will eventually Govern, but at the expense of immediately increasing the potential for suffering in Aboriginal communities at the hands of police. There is already legislative change being made to work against adhereing to an earlier policy of Judiciary trying to work with Aboriginal Law, and all Aboriginal communities are opposed to that change of course. But it is necessary in respect of the land that has already obtained its own Sovereignty as distinct Nation States from Australia, and is Aboriginal owned. There will only be more and more of such cases being made legal through the international courts if the police fail to manage to convert practise to Shari'ah. Even a standard domestic house on a standard 1/4 block of land, as most Australians are owners of, is enough land to cede Sovereignty from the Nation State, as has been proven already in the international courts. I wonder if the Muslim owned businesses which own land will also eventually cede Sovereignty and the whole Nation become a puppet of Prayer. That is only as long as the face of a Nation state is necessary, which will only be until such changes occur in every Nation, one by one, as the specific needs of each Indigenous group are addressed, all over the world. And this is a report to only one single Law, but that the evidence of its existance being provided into the community was not well managed is that the whole situation developed as it is typified by the Palm Island case.

That is why when the whole of the Laws are completed into the Arc, that the empirical evidence that the event has happened must be made very apparent, especially to those whom rely solely upon Torah. I guess that is why it must happen in Jerusalem.

Anyhow I am going to make another blog to these matters as soon as all my writing is organised on paper and in the floppy discs as well as it is in my mind, and then more and more can become available in the linking series of blogs I am working on;D :cry: :okay:

I know that this post is a long one that is answering to more than just the simple question at the start of this thread. But the reality of the question "is the Arc of Covenant in Qur'an" which is the real way to know if it is real for any believing Muslim, is that I can not make that reference in scholarship my self simply because the reality of Qur'an is that it was given to Mohammed through Arc Angel Gabriel by Allah in Allah's certain knowledge of that future, yet to arrive, but clearly already begun, in which All Qur'an is actually placed into the Arc of Covenant, in which Shari'ah becomes Law for Jews.

This is a certainty that is the essence of Qur'an and the Deen of Islam. I am myself also certain that I could not still be alive today if it were not for this course of action being proven the only reality of the future. Every Shaytan's efforts that have been against this happening have only proven that this is the way. That point in which the Shaytan are totally undermined is that point at which they acheive what they suppose will provide them, through black magic and occultism, with evidence against this real world occurance. Yet this is what is occuring, that when the shaytan achieve that pinnacle of their efforts they realise themselves to have caused the outcome of Shari'ah entering Arc of Covenant. This result is the evidence of Iblis redemption which Jews need so as to reconcile to Qur'an.

The scientific comprehension of the physics of a halo is actually that same science which can explain Arc of Covenant, yet Arc can not be accessed without the physical enactment in the world, thereby Allah provides miracles surrounding its manifestation at all times, so that the reality can never be deciphered except in perfect sanctity.

Thankyou yourselves for reading this post.

waram

Curaezipirid
11-16-2006, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mas
asalam wa 3alakom
i was watching this documentary about the ark of the covenant
and as a muslim i was wondering if it is true.
i was wondering if all the stories behind it was in the quran
thats my q
salam
peace out
Good question to post after seeing about it on the television

format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
It was probably directed from a Jewish or Christian perspective so I am probably led to believe that according to your faith, it may not be accepted as truth.
I must assume that by "it" you mean the Arc; and the "may not be" is in fact meaning 'there is a possiblity that "it may not be accepted", within the evidence of Qur'an, "as truth", which is in need of investigation among other Muslims and non-Muslim believers.

format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Mas why didnt ya ask that in the 'discover islam' area?

P.S is that the thing that they claim to have in ethiopia in a house who noone goes into, except a priest guy till he dies and then another priest goes into the lil area and if u try to go in they stop u?

Thats so annoying!
I think that the question might have seemed quite foolhardy in the discover Islam area if the answer had been that the Arc is only Jewish superstition. But since any aspect of Torah is "abrogated"(what ever that word means) into Shari'ah, every actual Jewish superstition is also an aspect of Islam. And but I have no idea about that ethiopian house yet. I think that the guys in the house picked the wrong chicky babe and accidentally locked the Arc out of the Tabernacle causally to world war two, but really they were only playing with drugs over a card game, and the straighten the whole mess out with Beelzebub returning to Earth to transmit the teaching in which Judaism, Christianity, and Islam will all reconcile permanently into Indigenous forms of Islam. But then I could be only overly superstitious about cause and effect in respect of my language here. Has IzakHalevas post answered where the one quoted here?

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

Shall i move it to the Discover Islam section or the Basics of Islam, because brother mas asked if it's mentioned in the Qur'an. So it's not actually comparative religion?
I think it has a place here, but it really is essentially the Islamic quest(ion). Has I-zak-Hal-eva-s post answered where the one quoted here?

Curaezipirid
11-23-2006, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Is that authentic?
In questioning authenticity we have two approaches. One is that empirical study which is necessarily limited to the past. That is, within the sphere of empirically evident phenomenon, I can manifest certainty that a specific phenomenon is true in every environmental condition it has been expose to up until this moment now. That realm of evidence is applicable to the source material as a way of verification that a real Prophet spoke, and in this case, that we know it is Mohammed, the blessed, whom spoke about the Mahdi.

Yet the degree of evidence which Mohammed himself must have had to be experiencing, as well as those whom witnessed his breath, is of a different nature. Often such evidence proceeds within empirical evidence that belief in it is the only direction left in existance in which life can continue. Was this different for any of Allah's Prophets, those blessed whom sacrificed all their life unto one message, such that we are able today to be able to perceive the reckoning. The degree at which the evidence that a Prophet receives is aligned with empirical evidence, is that of the message of the Prophesies in Allah, that are received through the mental capacity not the physical, being 100% the only available emotional experience informing all of the five senses in unity. That is how a Prophet is enabled to become certain, because the world becomes utter non-sense and death except in the light of full Prophesy.

Those whom can not believe in Prophesies are trapped by the world that will end having been limiting their ablity to perceive reality, and this fact is evidenced by the individuals whom experience a process of awakening out of that world of no direction but death.

Each of the Prophets experienced many disbelieving in their work during their own life time, that is except for Mohammed, whose blessing is in having been the instrument of causing that all men are enabled to learn of the work of every Prophet. That is why, we as Muslims, must take the matter of scientific evidence very seriously, even when our own evidence seems contrary to that of the world that will end.

waram

Andaraawus
11-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the merits, i have recently came across some interesting ahadith on this subject. wasalams

Zulkiflim
11-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Salaam,

Prophecies are there as a path to future events..but we should not be looking for shadows everytime there is an eclipse

As they say,prophecies are only clear when it is upon you.

So the best we can do is to pray for guidance and to do what we think is right.
to always seek understanding and forebearance and worship of Allah.

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I agree that we should never assume what any Prophesy will manifest within our own experience, but we also must not assume that their fulfilment is not all around us always. It is by observance of the patterns in which the Prophesies are provided to us, that we are able to form mental processes in which we may be able to approximate perception of the real world which will outlive the world as it is today.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.