PDA

View Full Version : FBI's Top Ten



*charisma*
10-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives

Well..we all know one of em, I'm pretty sure..but has anyone ever heard of the others???

[My personal opinion: OBL sticks out A LOT compared to the white and latino fugitives..]

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
10-30-2006, 12:37 AM
What is your point exactly?
Reply

*charisma*
10-30-2006, 04:57 AM
They should inform everyone else about the others as well. Have you ever heard about any of the others?? I haven't.

That's basically my point, if it wasn't clear enough in the first place.

peace
Reply

Curaezipirid
10-30-2006, 05:20 AM
Ah! The FBI need to keep a secreter list in which they include:

The Behemoth, who is a Mark Chris Spencer Smart, who was 49 in September '05, then lived in Princhester street, West End, Brisbane; and whom is delusionally obsessed with believing that he was Heinreiche Himmler and had use of Arc of the Covenant and wants it back again. Born in Norwich England, his father was a member of the Plymouth Brethren.:playing: (its trick denies sanity and portrays nazism as sane so as to delude people about the methodology of acquiring money having been through enforcing anal rape and drug use)

Also a Tanya McConvil, born in Yorkshire England, and a prominent left wing rabbliser. That is, she often reduces good left wing organisation to a rabble. She has a dangerous mind with a degree in Nuclear Physics and a clear comprehension of the Theory of Relativity. She has an ex-husband whom is a well known linguist who established much of the linguistic work here in Australia which makes it harder for Aborigines to sustain language in true Ummah. She is the Levithan; and responsibly for the first instance every in which any false accusation was made against my motherhood.imsad (its trick caused that the future got imagined for money to be insurable against God: and underpins the whole insurance industry)

Also Wayne Sully, whom changed his name to Zim because that is my son's name. Whom has been imprisoned for armed robbery and rape, but before he did his worst. WHO LIVES AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME WITH HIS MOTHER! (in the old Darra Post Office building) About whom I feel unnecessarily scared all the time; since the only way of comprehending that he exists is to know about his innocence, or fall into his guilt as The Dajjal.:uuh: (He is Zalcor and is Innuit originally, via PNG to an English dad with a cleft palate and a part chinese mother, and he has giant squid Dreaming: that info to connect him to the American whom evicted him from America: but the name is the best way to know about him while not falling)(He is just a dufus dressed up as a hippie)


Well, they ought, at least, connect with the fact that these are dangerous persons whom need to be held to account by as many other members of Humanity as possible.

Actually, the FBI seem well up on the convergences between Human mythology and Relgion and real life. Better than many Muslims in fact, which is the really scary part. That is, unless the FBI is become already Islamic at heart. (we can only hope that such belief will sustain it becoming the reality)

But don't believe me, just test your own evidence; but the full tale I can tell if anybody has any space left for my words.

waram
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Bittersteel
10-30-2006, 07:58 AM
wow see..a Muslim made into the top ten.oh yes Top ten Most wanted men..hehe....
Reply

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

what's waram?
Reply

aamirsaab
10-30-2006, 09:38 AM
:sl:
That list is fake - far too many white dudes.


:p.
Reply

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 09:54 AM
:rollseyes

And you know this because....
Reply

Bittersteel
10-30-2006, 12:54 PM
that's impossible!
Reply

S_87
10-30-2006, 01:07 PM
:sl:

never heard of the others. they must be resting well
Reply

Keltoi
10-30-2006, 07:03 PM
The top ten FBI list changes quite often as fugitives are captured or deemed more important to capture. Osama Bin Laden is on the list more as a reminder, not necessarily because the FBI is involved with hunting for him, that is mainly a military matter. If you check the top ten in a month the names will have changed. I don't see the big deal really.
Reply

The Ruler
10-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
That list is fake - far too many white dudes.
:sl:

i was thinking along the same lines....:hmm: :hmm:

:w:
Reply

Keltoi
10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
What does the race have to do with it? Are you suggesting there should be more "minorities" on the list because they commit the most crimes? Most of those who make the FBI top ten are multiple killers, major theft(millions of dollars), cop killers, etc. The shooting on a street corner in southern California gang territory doesn't make the cut usually.
Reply

*charisma*
10-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Assalamu Alaikum and greetings,

some of the occupations are pretty good..considering they're fugitives and all...

This was kind of funny though:

Bulger is an avid reader with an interest in history. He is known to frequent libraries and historic sites. Bulger is currently on the heart medication Atenolol (50 mg) and maintains his physical fitness by walking on beaches and in parks with his female companion, Catherine Elizabeth Greig. Bulger and Greig love animals and may frequent animal shelters.

He seems nice till they go:

CAUTION

JAMES J. BULGER IS BEING SOUGHT FOR HIS ROLE IN NUMEROUS MURDERS COMMITTED FROM THE EARLY 1970s THROUGH THE MID-1980s IN CONNECTION WITH HIS LEADERSHIP OF AN ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTROLLED EXTORTION, DRUG DEALS, AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN THE BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, AREA. HE HAS A VIOLENT TEMPER AND IS KNOWN TO CARRY A KNIFE AT ALL TIMES.


CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

BTW that's just the top ten most wanted..

OBL blends better here

The top ten FBI list changes quite often as fugitives are captured or deemed more important to capture. Osama Bin Laden is on the list more as a reminder, not necessarily because the FBI is involved with hunting for him, that is mainly a military matter. If you check the top ten in a month the names will have changed. I don't see the big deal really.
No, those are the same people that I saw two years ago looking it up for class..they still haven't changed it and I doubt they will anytime soon.

What does the race have to do with it? Are you suggesting there should be more "minorities" on the list because they commit the most crimes? Most of those who make the FBI top ten are multiple killers, major theft(millions of dollars), cop killers, etc. The shooting on a street corner in southern California gang territory doesn't make the cut usually.
You're right, because if it did..think of all the money and space they would need they...on top of that, the multiple numbers of people that could escape to their home countries..it would be a waste of time and energy.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

aamirsaab
10-31-2006, 03:41 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by Keltoi
What does the race have to do with it? Are you suggesting there should be more "minorities" on the list because they commit the most crimes? Most of those who make the FBI top ten are multiple killers, major theft(millions of dollars), cop killers, etc. The shooting on a street corner in southern California gang territory doesn't make the cut usually.
I was making a sarcastic joke, given the current climate where muslims are being witch hunted (I don't think it's neccessary to go into detail, a simple "muslim" google search will provide sufficient evidence. If one requires more, try yahoo :p) or at least portrayed as the only criminal in the current world (which of course is far from the truth. I could debate and/or elaborate, but that's for another time and thread)

My apologies for any offense and/or confusion.
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

what's waram?
Indigenous Australian shortening of :

Aleykumuassalamu Warahmathallah Warabarakathaha

waram
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-02-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
That list is fake - far too many white dudes.


:p.
I agree only so much as that the FBI must be carefully select in whom they are portraying as WANTED for crimes. Of course we can not know whom they actually want, but the evidence about the proportion of black to white persons I really would not like to make any estimate upon since mine is not that actual evidence.

But I could hazard a guess that any person with a black culture is more likely be get on that list than any person with a white culture; regardless of skin colour; but only because in black cutlures criminals get shown up for being criminals; whereas in white cultures crooks hide.

waram
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Regardless of any of that the FBI clearly have not got in their lists my friend who told me about her boyfriend and his mates and that they were who, way back in the 1970's set up a dodgy loan that brought down the Whitlam Government here in Australia. The Queen of England and her Colonies let her representative here in Australia, whom is called a Governor General, sack the whole parliament. Like a military take over without the military. There were fights in every playground about the matter; nobody then old enough to have realised what had happened is spared the memory. The Prime Minister stood on the stairs and said "maintain the rage" so we all have silently kept up every grudge in respect of.

Now the whole sequence of who set up who to cause the set of social conditions is not exactly knowable; but since my friend also told me loads of other stories from the 1970's, the picture is quite enough despicable that the FBI really should have a person or two on their list whom are not. (Perhaps the Feds only expect that those who open their big mouths get swallowed whole by snakes hey?)

waram
Reply

mahdisoldier19
11-02-2006, 03:28 AM
O look Bin laden is not wanted for 9/11!
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Nah dey probly got my sis sussed by now already! She was in NYC in Manhattan at uptown place where she was de only blue eyed blondy about, married to a Spanish born on a Porta Rica Passport US recon marine who was recruiting. Den she got outa dere just before dem buidin's came down. I reckon dat's suss; but den she is my blood sister so I is allowed to reckon dat. Plus just after it happened I had dis dream of a person I had introduced her to having a party dat everybody came to but I was not let in but got locked out: den in de dream I learning that they had me locked out so as my sis could make it seem dat I did it what ever she did dat were causal to. True she beleives that herself the silly nut. Anybodied think that something bad gone wrong in my family only to learn what we each believing. No unity among dat mob; but den we all been a bit put upon also; strangely enough excepting only my sister who just seems to cruise through it all happy with herself.

waram
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Waram

I got to make a Prayer for that police can start to get it right:

By Allah alone who can and only in Allah's own worth and as Allah's name is above in worship and as Allah is Judge and Governing and as in Allah's will alone is any worth ever became real here where we exist so to be able to continue to exist hereafter and as Allah alone is our provider and Allah alone is our forgiver and as Allah forgives us only as well as we are able to let ourselves be forgiving of others and as Allah leads us where He will not toward black magic but towards His own will in our own will and as Allah is Forever Judge and Government no other could defeat as Allah controls everything that is real and as ever merit of life is only ever real in Allah through Allah and of Allah since in Allah alone must all our individual worth reside: Please InshaAllah remember that in the words I make in this thread I mean nor act in any ill mind.

waram
Reply

Asyur an-Nagi
11-03-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
That list is fake - far too many white dudes.


:p.
exactly;D
Reply

Curaezipirid
11-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Here I got it better now another part is important also for this to be more inclusive of the real situation I have been relating all my posts to (there is an ex-US Marine who I met here and is already connected with criminals whom are connected with one of the persons I have mentioned, that is why I am associating what I am posting about so strongly with US Governance)

By Allah alone because He is who can
and in Allah's own worth
and as Allah's name is above in worship
and as Allah is Judge and Governing
and as in Allah's will alone is any worth every became real here where we exist
and so as that we may exist hereafter and only in Allah
and as Allah is our provider
and Allah alone is our Forgiver
and as Allah forgives us only as well as we let ourselves be forgiving of others
and as Allah leads us where He will
and not toward black magic but towards His own will in our own will
and as Allah is Forever Jugdge and Government no other could defeat
as Allah controls every thing that is real
and as ever merit of life is only ever real in Allah
through Allah
and of Allah
that in Allah alone all our actual individual worth resides:

Please Insha Allah remember that I mean no ill intent towards any persons I have mentioned in this thread, for I mention of my actual evidence in them, and am not whom might be an accusor, and I hold not my own self worth against that of any of those mentioned; but Subhan Allah this is will that will need to be ascertain the friend I have mentioned and the fact that the Whitlam Government in Australia did fall, albeit by criminal means, was ONLY in the failure of a few individuals whom are indigenous to Australia, to account for the Governance of Australia by Shari'ah; such that the real worth of Australians will be able to be measured within the criminals whom know that they enacted crimes against Allah being exposed and revealed to only whom they are indebted to in Allah.

waram
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!