/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wassup Ppl! Dnt let the name scare you!.lol

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 02:41 AM
:sl: ,Salam Alaikum Ppl.

Well, thought i would introduce myself. Im a Muslim Bro, living in the UK, of Arab decent. (im not gona tell you exactly what country!.lol) I decided to join, because ive just setup my own website for muslim converts/reverts to post their own stories. I really wanted to see what makes a successful website, and so i thought i would join and see this one. Ive been part of a couple of forums before, but stopped for a few years because it took soo much of my time up at one point!.lol..(yes, i used to live on the internet).lol. Apart from that, nothing much to say about myself really. Oh, and im currently studying at university. (and im not studying anything to do with computers, and im not a hacker, the name is a loooong story..lol)

If anyone wants to get involved with the website, feel free to PM me. Its taken so much of my time and effort, and i really want to benefit others, but i need everybodys help at the same time, any time you can spare, or if you have your own convert/revert stories, then i ask that you contact me.

May Allah reward you all, and i ask for your Duaas and Supplications...

Brother Ahmad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hakkerz
10-29-2006, 02:43 AM
Oooh, and the website isnt quiet finished yet, visit the forum to join/contact me.

Peace

Sal3ma 7
10-29-2006, 02:44 AM
:welcome:

Hope u enjoy ur stay!

Aisha20
10-29-2006, 02:50 AM
welcome Bro :)

enjoy ur stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Hanbali
10-29-2006, 02:52 AM
[PIE] :sl:

WELOCME TO THE FORUMS BRO. :)

ENJOY YOUR STAY. :)

BTW I LIKE THE LAYOUT OF YOUR SITE. :)

ITS COOL, MASH'ALLAH :)
[/PIE]

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 03:02 AM
Thanx for your reply Thul-Fiqhar.

Much appreciated. Love your name btw.

Take care

Salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 03:14 AM
:sl:

I jst wanted to appologise sincerely. I just read the posting rules, and i didnt realise i couldnt put my website URL up, i dont know how to delete it now!? can anybody help me please? Sorry for the mistake. Does anybody know a moderator i can contact about this?!

Dahir
10-29-2006, 03:23 AM
HA! I love the website's name -- Islamified.co.uk! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Welcome!

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 03:26 AM
lol..Thanks a lot..lol..

format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
HA! I love the website's name -- Islamified.co.uk! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Welcome!

Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 03:35 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome to the forum bro,

i wana see it!!

quick post the link lol

Have fun man!

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Assalmualikum warhmtahullahi warbarakathuhu

welcome have fun && stay active! okay do me a favour remember me in your pious du3'ah inshallah!

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Salamz everyone!

Thank you for your welcomes, and your kind remarks.

Much appreciated and very kind of you. I think most of you have heard, the prophet was once asked, what is deen (religion), and he replis,

Al Deen Al Mu3amala

Meaning, Religion is how your treat others, and truely, you have all welcomed me, so thanks a lot.

God Bless, Asking for your duaas and supplications..

Ahmad.

Fishman
10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Salam bro!
:w:

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakkerz
Salamz everyone!

Thank you for your welcomes, and your kind remarks.

Much appreciated and very kind of you. I think most of you have heard, the prophet was once asked, what is deen (religion), and he replis,

Al Deen Al Mu3amala

Meaning, Religion is how your treat others, and truely, you have all welcomed me, so thanks a lot.

God Bless, Asking for your duaas and supplications..

Ahmad.
salam.
Subhanallah very true indeed! :)
w.salam

Riya90
10-29-2006, 04:41 PM
welcome :)

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Salamz ppl..

I have posted the link to the website in the Links Exchange, but i think they are checking it over. Otherwise it is under 'my website' in my profile. Feel free to check it out from there. Something for people to think about...

A persian philosopher once said..

I went to the West and saw Islam, but so no Muslims. And i went to the East and so Muslims, but so no Islam..

Take care people, Asking your Duaas.

Peace.

The Ruler
10-29-2006, 05:55 PM

:welcome: to the forums :D:D:D...hope you have a great and beneficial stay here :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM

welcome hakkerz nice name byda way...:)..lol..enjoy have fun!!!

amatu
10-29-2006, 07:31 PM
welcome to the forums bro enjoy ur stay :welcome:

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 07:56 PM
You all seem like such nice people, its nice to see ppl who, as a poet put it, smile with their hearts and not with their teeth.

Thanks for you greetings.

Fishman
10-29-2006, 08:19 PM
You all seem like such nice people, its nice to see ppl who, as a poet put it, smile with their hearts and not with their teeth.

I know, this is the attitude I have found most Muslims have towards their brothers and sisters. I'm a convert to Islaam, and insha'Alaah I can help you with articles for your site, brother :).

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-29-2006, 08:22 PM

brother hakkerz wheres the site am tryin to look for it..:?:?

Fishman
10-29-2006, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal

brother hakkerz wheres the site am tryin to look for it..:?:?

Click on his user name and select 'visit Hakkerz's homepage!'

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
u hak me n i kill ya, K? :D

:welcome:

:salamext:

rememba da warnin ;)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM

jazakaAllah:D

Maimunah
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
welcome LI
wasalaam

*noor
10-29-2006, 08:32 PM

:welcome: to the forums

looking forward to visiting your site inshaAllah!

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Astagfirullah...me? Hack?:rollseyes

As long as you stay nice to me...

Youve been warned too.lool..;D (if thats not an evil laugh...thats what its supposed to be).lol..

Peace

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 08:39 PM
By any chance...does anybody know how long it takes for a website to be checked over and then places under 'Links Exchange'. I posted it yesterday night. And why is it when i click my own name, it says i dont have enough privelages to view my own info!.lool..

****...Muslims even get cyber opression.loool.

Salamz.

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Omg..I even got censored!! There is the proof!.loool..not even freedom of speech.:(...I wasnt even swearing? Do i need privelages to use certain letters on the keyboard? haha..

Peace.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Astagfirullah...me? Hack?:rollseyes
either that or your name is lying to me :offended: lol

As long as you stay nice to me...
forget about it :p

Youve been warned too.lool..;D (if thats not an evil laugh...thats what its supposed to be).lol..

Peace
its a hearty teeth showin laugh, chek this out :Evil: lol

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Omg..I even got censored!! There is the proof!.loool..not even freedom of speech.:(...I wasnt even swearing? Do i need privelages to use certain letters on the keyboard? haha..

Peace.
ye bro, i say we both launch an internet opposition campaign, u get the nerds and i'll get the freaks ;D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-29-2006, 08:42 PM
lol..bro coz ur a limited memeber u need 50/100 posts i think:?..to view whateva u want!! keep them posts coming in:)

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 08:45 PM
salam.
lol whats going on here lol IbnAbdul hAkim leave the poor Akhi alone you big Bully :X
w,.salam

Fishman
10-29-2006, 08:48 PM
By any chance...does anybody know how long it takes for a website to be checked over and then places under 'Links Exchange'. I posted it yesterday night. And why is it when i click my own name, it says i dont have enough privelages to view my own info!.lool..

Salamz.
Just keep posting, brother, and soon you will be a full member, insha'Allaah!

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 08:50 PM

salam.
aww bless Akhi it happens even my self is a revert to Islam && many peeps do that inshallah lets just move along because only Allah subhanatwallah knows our intention :)
w.salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Omg, Kittygal!

Your signature, that aayat...and it says are there any more to come, that is such an amazing verse in the quran, sends tingles down my back, and seriously makes me tear up! Its such an amazing verse. Mashallah, your a revert. Mashaalah, im humbled by your presence. I sometimes wonder what i would have done if i wasnt born a muslim, and i have soo many questions. And hey;) if your a revert, you could write a story for my website.lol... (now ur wishing you never told me).

I sometimes wonder if i would have swallowed my pride,and accepted something new, if i wasnt a muslim. I wonder if i would be more appreciative of Islam. There is a Duaa a read and a part of it goes:

For, indeed there are some who believed only to the extent of their tongues so that they may save their lives and they gathered what they wished, But we have believed in You with our tongues and with our hearts so that You may pardon us, So grant us what we wish for, And anchor our hope in You, in our hearts, And do not let our hearts go astray after You have guided us, And grant us Your mercy, Indeed You are the Utmost Granter.

The Duaa is really long, and i challenge anyone to read it without crying.

Anyways.lol..Long Post, i should have divided this into 50 different posts so i can get full access.lol

Much respect for you sister.

Truly asking for your Duaa, from a tongue and heart that have believed...

Ahmad.

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:10 PM
salam.
Amin Thumma Amin Ya Ra3bil Alameen :cry: Inshallah to him whom we must return!

Akhi you first do this get 50posts by today night INSHALLAH && then i will p'm you or you can p'm me && then tell me what you want on your site to be doing okay? inshallah, i don't wana go off-topic here okay inshallah ;)

also am an revert && an Aalimah well becoming one inshallah remember me in your Pious Du3'ah inshallah && i'll do the same okay :)
w.salam

Helena
10-29-2006, 09:11 PM

welcome to the forum...hope u have beneficial stay here inshalah...

creating ur own forum?...mashalah....inshalah i'll be a member...mayB a mod? if i get a chance.....

enjoy ur stay inshalah........:D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:15 PM
im 2 good 2 b a mod, i need 2 b a super mod, or even an admin lool ;) :p

yeh uno wot bro hakz, i woz finkin da same ting da utha day, wot if i wznt a muslim? like born 1, what wud i b duin nw :-\

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Salam ppl

Its not a forum, its more a collection of revert/convert and hijab stories..anyways..like kittygal said, i dont want to get off the subject, but inshallah it will appear in the Links Exchange soon, and you can see more there...I love those little brother and sister images.lol.They are soo kool..!!

Asking your Duaas

Peace.

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:17 PM
salam.
okayish am here so you can like ask me if you want okay inshallah ;)
w.salam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
oki den, but it says forum.. im messin dnt stress lol

wot little brothers and sisters :? ^o)

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:20 PM
salam.
he's talking about the icons (smilieys) he calls them brothers && sisters ;D
w.salam

Fishman
10-29-2006, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
he's talking about the icons (smilieys) he calls them brothers && sisters ;D
w.salam
I know the idea of somebody calling emoticons their brothers and sisters is extremely funny (I'm laughing my head off now at the idea!), but I think our bro's reffering to the little pictures that tell other users our gender.

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Muslim 4 life

Yeh, you know, its proper weird to think about. At the end of day, you gotta say..Alhamdulilah that you created me a Muslim. Although, all you reverts get soo much thawab!.lool...Lend me some!! pleaaase.lol..

I really rate muslim women to who wear the hijab, honestly raising the flag of Islam. I can sometimes hide from it, as in, you see me, and you think, ok hes an arab. But with our hijabi muslim sisters, you look at her, and whether she is arab/pakistani/indian/european/american... you think muslim. I wonder if i would be able to do that now? As a muslim brother, go around with a big arrow above my head saying, 'I Am A Muslim'. I have soo much to learn from you all.

Mashallah.

I pray to You, O' my master, with a tongue that has been paralyzed by its sin, O' my Lord, I confide to You with a heart that has been doomed by its mischief; I pray to You, O' my Lord, frightened but wishful, hopeful but fearful If I contemplate my sins, O' my Lord, I become scared, but when I remember Your generosity I yearn, So, if You forgive, You are the most merciful and if You punish, You have not unjustly judged...

Asking your Duaas

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I know the idea of somebody calling emoticons their brothers and sisters is extremely funny (I'm laughing my head off now at the idea!), but I think our bro's reffering to the little pictures that tell other users our gender.
salam.
am still lauguing aswel fishy but Allah hu A3lim knows what he is calling them too, but all these simileys imagine there our little brother && sisters ;D ;)
w.salam

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Muslim 4 life

Yeh, you know, its proper weird to think about. At the end of day, you gotta say..Alhamdulilah that you created me a Muslim. Although, all you reverts get soo much thawab!.lool...Lend me some!! pleaaase.lol..

I really rate muslim women to who wear the hijab, honestly raising the flag of Islam. I can sometimes hide from it, as in, you see me, and you think, ok hes an arab. But with our hijabi muslim sisters, you look at her, and whether she is arab/pakistani/indian/european/american... you think muslim. I wonder if i would be able to do that now? As a muslim brother, go around with a big arrow above my head saying, 'I Am A Muslim'. I have soo much to learn from you all.

Mashallah.

I pray to You, O' my master, with a tongue that has been paralyzed by its sin, O' my Lord, I confide to You with a heart that has been doomed by its mischief; I pray to You, O' my Lord, frightened but wishful, hopeful but fearful If I contemplate my sins, O' my Lord, I become scared, but when I remember Your generosity I yearn, So, if You forgive, You are the most merciful and if You punish, You have not unjustly judged...

Asking your Duaas
salam.
Amin Thumma AMin Ya Ra3bil Alameen :cry: :cry:
w.salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Oi!! leave me alone!!.loool.. I dont know 'forum' talk...loool..ok, now im laughing at how stupid it sounded...

But they look soo cool...the little white cap,and the beard.lool..Soo Kool..and it says 'brother' and 'sister' next to it soo HA!.lol

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Oi!! leave me alone!!.loool.. I dont know 'forum' talk...loool..ok, now im laughing at how stupid it sounded...

But they look soo cool...the little white cap,and the beard.lool..Soo Kool..and it says 'brother' and 'sister' next to it soo HA!.lol
salam.
whoa Kahlas Akhi.

whow whow mistake it's okay && please forgive me inshallah, me not a bully am your revert Aalimah sister :)
w.salam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:28 PM
ohhhhhh oki, which one ur fave :D

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:29 PM
salam.
he likes these lol :brother: :sister: :D
w.salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Kittygal...me forgive you? for what? and im nobody to forgive...
lol

and my favourite? you mean, which i prefer the muslim or sister? or..are there more than just two!:O?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:31 PM
lol ur a joka bro :p

*u gona nick dem?*

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:32 PM
salam.
you said "Oi!!! leave me alone"!! && i was like oh what have i done so just asked for forgivness inshallah never mind okay Akhi you go on "OTHER" threads && post okay inshallah 50posts then p'm me && let me know what you want on your site inshallah okay :)
w.salam

Fishman
10-29-2006, 09:35 PM
are there more than just two!:O?
Two words: Lolwatever!

In reality, there are more, there are the non-Muslim ones, which are just gender symbols. There used to be ordinary emoticons of Muslims, but they're gone now, except for these:
:muslimah: :beard:

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:36 PM
salam.
but why have they got hand sticking in they air:?
anywho this is the first thread which is soo long wow mahsallah, tis gonna be deleted some posts :X
w.salam

Fishman
10-29-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
but why have they got hand sticking in they air:?
anywho this is the first thread which is soo long wow mahsallah, tis gonna be deleted some posts :X
w.salam
They are giving a thumbs-up to something, probably the People's Bunny...

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
They are giving a thumbs-up to something, probably the People's Bunny...
salam.
or maybe saying "takbir" or saying "am a proud muslim" allah hu a3lim
okay am outcha this thread && so is fishy were going to get warned:X
w.salam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:43 PM
theyr sayin hi :D or salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 09:45 PM
kittygal, i have already posted in another thread(the hajj and Eid one.lol). but i will post in more others. Dont worry.lol..This thread just seems kool.lol

And omg..Fishman..i want to be that guy with the turban....such a gangsta!.loool.

Peace...

*Ahmad

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:48 PM
salam.
okay isnhallah Alla good carry on posting i don't ONLY mean in one section && then tell me i posted i will blow a party for you once you done 50posts okay inshallah :X
w.salam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-29-2006, 09:51 PM
no parties :rant: lol

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-29-2006, 09:51 PM

hey let me warn u peeps...OFF TOPIC POSTS..:X..N not only that bro muhhamad's about...u guys r soooo booosted..!!!..lol..:)

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
no parties :rant: lol
salam.
ONLY one way to persuade him lol, Ukthi Shefa were going to get wanred lol :hiding:
w.salam

hakkerz
10-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Hmmm...im back, with 50 posts..wahooo..why am i still a limited member.lool?

And another question...how do i give reps to people? or can i not do that?

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to be asking..:W?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-30-2006, 09:10 PM
^ i'll let u kno wen u get some rep-power :p

snakelegs
10-30-2006, 11:23 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
to give reps, go to the green box toward the right at the top of the post you want to give reps for.

Sadia25
10-31-2006, 01:32 AM
welcome to the forum!! bro...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.