/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sorry, another question

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2006, 10:35 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
I have this infection on my nose, that when i do sujood, the carpet seems to aggravate it, and it becomes worse. i have tried puting a cotton cloth, but that dosn't seem to help.
so what my mum hs told me to do, is do sojood on a pillow. and this, alhmadulilah, has has helped. im wondering if this is okay to do, and are my payer accepted.

jazakaalhu khair.
please provide daleels.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
united
10-29-2006, 10:37 AM
the problem is not the carpet, but the fact that your head is being tilted too low.
using a pillow is fine.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2006, 10:48 AM
what do you mean my head it tiltd too low. how does this affect the infection.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 10:53 AM
sis i recommend seein a scholar or imam or someone more qualified because honestly i dont kno. maybe chek

www.islamqa.com

www.askimam.org

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
united
10-29-2006, 10:58 AM
seems like it. what happens if you go into sijdah posture on your bed?

Malaikah
10-29-2006, 11:01 AM

lol since when was praying on carpet a requirment of sujood? but whatever youre praying on, your forehead and and nose are meant to touch the floor...

pillow isnt really the floor so dont know :? but what if you pray on a blantek or something that doesnt annoy your nose? just to be safe?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2006, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by united
seems like it. what happens if you go into sijdah posture on your bed?
no, i don't pray on my bed. i put the pillow on the floor in front of me.

united
10-29-2006, 11:05 AM
lol im not trying to tell you to pray on your bed.
just trying to see whats causing the problem

Ummu Sufyaan
10-29-2006, 11:08 AM
it a lesion. i'm not too sure what it is. but it comes and goes. carpet just seems to aggrevate it.

onelove
10-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Ouchhhhhhhhhiieee!!!

What about putting a tissue as its not as raised as a pillow.

However arnt we meant to pray on clay/mud anyway like the prophet did?

onelove

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.