/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you help a muslim sister in danger

onelove
10-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Salamo to yohu!

Would you help a muslim sister in danger(!)
No lieeeeeing and biggin ur self up....even though its the internet still HARRAAAMIIII to lie to cyber people :amin:

Qn to both genders and any other gender out there!!

Onelove

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 02:35 PM
If it doesn't put me in danger yes,

and if it does, i'll ask someone else to help,

i think if anyone was caught picking on a Muslim sister everyone will jump in and help her out,

coz ma m8 got bullied (coz of her hijaab) and a non-Muslim said to his mates that were bullying her 'leave the Muslim chica alone'

so it jus shows, depends who they are and wer u @,

:)

Tc!

Tania
10-29-2006, 02:57 PM
What do you understand by danger - like forced marriage and convince the parents they are deeply wrong :-[ or something to cook in the kitchen:?
Or are you thinking at accidents:?

onelove
10-29-2006, 03:05 PM
tasmiyah u'd be shocked atthe ammount of ppl who would jus allow it and walk awaaaay!!

that musta beeen one cool kafir 8)

taniaaaa i mean stuff like insults from 'rudeboys' or ya no the usual weshwag like insults fights...blaahdeeblaah

Onelove

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Well ano ppl do walk away! but that's sad,

oh the dude goes to my college, second year, so was the girl, thats were it took place tc

bye :)

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Assalmualikum warhmtahullahi warbarakathuhu

well i'll help if not then the best thing i can do is remember them in em Humble Du3'ah inshallah!

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

onelove
10-29-2006, 03:44 PM
yeah these tings always happen ina educational enviroments i guess!!

Kitty girl i always think that of physically u cant help than u can always use your mouth too, be it a duaa or having words with them oppresors

Tania
10-29-2006, 03:45 PM
I would definitely help:) I always sustains the men needs to learn manners:) - those who has no manners off course.

Ghazi
10-29-2006, 03:47 PM
:sl:

I'd help her out then ask her wali for hand in marriage lol get in his good books.

Umar001
10-29-2006, 03:51 PM
I wouldnt think twice about it, I mean a brother or sister, Im supposed to love them like I love myself, I mean you might always get wisphers and get scared but the right thing to do would be to help.

Plus I m thinking about if I saw a bro or sis being beaten up or something like that, as for personal family stuff, I wudnt knowwhat to do, but if it was a street thing and I was there I would help all out, even if I'd be scared, which I prolly would be.

But then again it would be hard to think if I'd be helping at all, I mean in the news here a brother got killed and then in the case one of the defendents said that him and his 'gang' were trying to force people to convert, but i know all of those guys and they wudnt do that, but its just an escuse.

anyhow, yes, inshaAllah, because that bro or sis is my bro or sis and i dont want them hurt.

Umar001
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazi

I'd help her out then ask her wali for hand in marriage lol get in his good books.
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-29-2006, 03:53 PM
LOL@Ghazi

It depends what you mean by 'help', if someone was someone is swearing/bullying her and I'm there I would help but there are laods of diffrent situation so it depends on the situation really.

Umar001
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
If it doesn't put me in danger yes,

and if it does, i'll ask someone else to help,

i think if anyone was caught picking on a Muslim sister everyone will jump in and help her out,

coz ma m8 got bullied (coz of her hijaab) and a non-Muslim said to his mates that were bullying her 'leave the Muslim chica alone'

so it jus shows, depends who they are and wer u @,

:)

Tc!
chica? You sure he wasnt just tring to make a joke? whats chicca

Pk_#2

well das gr8 isn't it! :p

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 03:55 PM

Salam

o0o0h BEWARE :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling ;D ;D
w.salam

onelove
10-29-2006, 03:56 PM
loool ghazi what if she was married ;D

I wouldnt think twice about it, I mean a brother or sister, Im supposed to love them like I love myself, I mean you might always get wisphers and get scared but the right thing to do would be to help.

Plus I m thinking about if I saw a bro or sis being beaten up or something like that, as for personal family stuff, I wudnt knowwhat to do, but if it was a street thing and I was there I would help all out, even if I'd be scared, which I prolly would be.

But then again it would be hard to think if I'd be helping at all, I mean in the news here a brother got killed and then in the case one of the defendents said that him and his 'gang' were trying to force people to convert, but i know all of those guys and they wudnt do that, but its just an escuse.

anyhow, yes, inshaAllah, because that bro or sis is my bro or sis and i dont want them hurt.
I totally agree, personally i would help even if it meant i got beat up to, its like a duty to help anyone in danger!

Dangerous minds, your right it depends on the situation, but i mean they typical ones a muslim lady faces for displaying her faith to the public.

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 03:57 PM
salam.
i would call 911 && then say "FIGHT FIGHT" FIRE FIRE ENGINE NENOOOOOOO ;D
w.salam

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 03:59 PM
:salamext:

Would you help a muslim sister in danger
Why not?

:wasalamex

Tania
10-29-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
chica? You sure he wasnt just tring to make a joke? whats chicca
Chica i think it means young woman.

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:salamext:

Why not?

:wasalamex
Salam.
you would keep her in danger in a fight && leave her there:? :uuh:
w.salam

IbnAbdulHakim
10-29-2006, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salam.
you would keep her in danger in a fight && leave her there:? :uuh:
w.salam
reread my post lol :) inshaAllah, i meant that "why should i not help her"

onelove
Kittygyal its 999 ina uk!!!!!!!! looooool allah knows who u would be calling!!!!!! (theres no devil face smiley lol)

Ibnabdulkahim not everyone would as evidence has shown

Ghazi
loool ghazi what if she was married
ah well in that case I'd go on my marry way and do my robin hood antics somewhere else, or just ask her sister.

Umar001
10-29-2006, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by onelove
loool ghazi what if she was married ;D

I totally agree, personally i would help even if it meant i got beat up to, its like a duty to help anyone in danger!

Dangerous minds, your right it depends on the situation, but i mean they typical ones a muslim lady faces for displaying her faith to the public.
faces what? lol.

Yea I know what you mean, would there be any point in helping if u were a small sister though? I mean not u personally, but say if it wasa small sister or small brother, wud it not be better mayb to help with phonin someone instead of jumping in and wrestling the guys

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Kittygyal its 999 ina uk!!!!!!!! looooool allah knows who u would be calling!!!!!! (theres no devil face smiley lol)

Ibnabdulkahim not everyone would as evidence has shown
Salam.
okay Gazhi forget the marriage thing it's not appropraite here sowiee :hiding:

&& Abdul Hakim sowiee misunderstand i understand inshallah we should all help our muslim Ukthi's && Akhi's but least we can do is remember them in our pious Du3'ah inshallah

Onelove Ukthi In U.S it's 911!
w.salam

onelove
10-29-2006, 04:04 PM
whyy not mayb ud get a two for the priceeee of one if she had 2 sisters

onelove
10-29-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
faces what? lol.

Yea I know what you mean, would there be any point in helping if u were a small sister though? I mean not u personally, but say if it wasa small sister or small brother, wud it not be better mayb to help with phonin someone instead of jumping in and wrestling the guys
lol sorry my english is rabbishhhh!!

Well i'd phone someone and jump in, imagine the guilt trip youd get and plus even if u was small, theres this thing where a person just has to help and doesnt have it in them to watch

and kittyy waa 991 or 911...hmmm

Umar001
10-29-2006, 04:11 PM
lol sorry my english is rabbishhhh!!

Well i'd phone someone and jump in, imagine the guilt trip youd get and plus even if u was small, theres this thing where a person just has to help and doesnt have it in them to watch

and kittyy waa 991 or 911...hmmm
It's ok, and I see, plus if you jump in, you might share the beating so some of the beating was gonna happen to her actually gets put on you.

Or even better, Allah might make you strong and you defeat the guys.

and it is 911

Ghazi
10-29-2006, 04:16 PM
just kick them in their two twins then knee them in the face then grab the sisters hijab and run for dear life anything else will get you hospitilised.

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 04:18 PM
just hit kick them in their two twins then knee them in the face then grab the sisters hijab and run for dear life anything else will get you hospitilised.
salam.
lol you missed one thing pull the man's beard lol && then belly bounce em lol ;D
w.salam

Ghazi
10-29-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
lol you missed one thing pull the man's beard lol && then belly bounce em lol ;D
w.salam

Doubt they would have a beard cause a muslim bro wouldn't do such a thing

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 04:24 PM

Doubt they would have a beard cause a muslim bro wouldn't do such a thing
Salam.
*ahem*

Allah Hu Alim! also they can be Jews, Hindus :offended:
w.salam

Muezzin
10-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Salamo to yohu!

Depends what kind of danger she's in. If it's like 'OH CRAP HE HAS A GUN AT HER HEAD AAARRRGH' the best thing to do would be to call the cops since physically interfering could worsen the situation and get brain gore all over your clothes.

I'd like to think I'd help someone in danger (you know, pushing people out of the way of oncoming lorries, rescuing people from the hands of thugs, saving cats from trees and all that good stuff), but I don't really know as I've never been in that situation before.

strider
10-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Salamo to yohu!

No lieeeeeing and biggin ur self up....even though its the internet still HARRAAAMIIII to lie to cyber people :amin:

Qn to both genders and any other gender out there!!

Onelove
I would help out anybody in danger if i was in a position to do be they Muslim or non-Muslim, male or female.

When it comes to lending a helping hand, i don't discriminate. (Just to point out, i detest discrimination in all forms).

aamirsaab
10-29-2006, 06:10 PM
I'd want to help, but I have a habit of freezing in unknown situations such as people being in danger. Sorry, I'm only a human being.

I could probably work out about 10 different ways of difusing the situation. Though, this is more likely to be after the event which wouldn't be of real use...

Man, I could really do with a time machine.

Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 06:16 PM
@ ghazi, are you ALWAYS talking about beards?

@ Muzzy, i love cats, u betta save em, if they get stuck in a tree

aww @ strider mashaAllah :) got guts sis!

@ ammi , evawan wants to help!

The Ruler
10-29-2006, 06:20 PM

i would want to help...but i would probably be stopped by my mum or whoever is with me :mmokay:

:w:

youngsister
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
:sl: I once helped a muslim guy on the bus:hiding: I looked at the other guy and told him to back off he was big. I cant keep my mouth shut if I see a muslim getting either attacked or bullied I have to jump in.:w:

The_Dude
10-29-2006, 06:31 PM
lolz ^^ dats cool lol, sure would like 2 av u around when i need ya lol, yh i wunt mind helpin any muslim bro or sis, im a peace maker lol and u cud get along wit me easy lol, Iqram shud noe lol :P :sl:

The Ruler
10-29-2006, 06:36 PM

you know...i was just thinking that i would never help my m8s out :hmm: i dont know why...i guess cause they got a mouth og their own :D...but if its a random person anywhere, i'd love to help...but i would like to become a black belt kid before that though :D:D:D

Maimunah
10-29-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Dude
lolz ^^ dats cool lol, sure would like 2 av u around when i need ya lol, yh i wunt mind helpin any muslim bro or sis, im a peace maker lol and u cud get along wit me easy lol, Iqram shud noe lol :P :sl:
Lol ye right;D

Andaraawus
10-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Salam

I would do with whats within my capability,

I dont know how i would react if i saw a sister being harassed, verbally or pshically, i dont know how scared or angry i would be until the situation happens. But i would deply regret it in my soul if i just walked by. Plus i probaly would become a non Muslim right if i didnt (tell me if i am wrong).

I think the question should be both brother and sister, I had a sister i have never met or spoke to defend my honour agaisnt some slandermouth takfeeri the other day whilst those who i once consiederd friends just kept quiet. So when it comes to the crunch we dont know who would come to defence.

Wasalams

The_Dude
10-29-2006, 06:48 PM
totally true ^ life is a test i spose :D

The Ruler
10-29-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Dude
totally true ^ life is a test i spose :D
you dont suppose...it is a test...dude :D

afriend
10-29-2006, 06:50 PM
yeah, save the sister......And then get proposed to by the end of the day...Like one of those spiderman movies!

sorry it's been on my mind a lot recently...:heated:

*noor
10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
yes inshaAllah i would help the person

like the other day some dude was cursing at this girl wearing a niqaab and i was like yo wats ur problem, if you don't like it don't wear it

the guy just shut up which surprised me because im sort of quiet sometimes and i actually managed to shut him up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.