/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Saviour Sect - Your Opinions?

RTM
06-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Just wondered what you thought of these:

The Saviour Sect

---
Website established on the 4th of February 2005

This website aims to represent the views of the Saviour Sect in Islam (al-Firqat un-Naajiyah). We do not claim to be the Saviour Sect, as this would be ascribing purity to ourselves and also indicating that we have knowledge of al-Ghayb (the unseen), which only almighty Allah (swt) knows about. However, the reason why we have named our website 'the Saviour Sect' is in order to remind the Muslims of returning back to the best people who walked the face of this earth - the messenger Muhammad (saw) and his companions (may Allah be pleased with them), who are the Saviour Sect.

We are followers of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah and we aim to only produce material which is based upon the teachings of as-Salaf us-Saalih (the Pious Predecessors) and never to deviate from their path by referring to the Khalaf (those who came after) over the best first three generations in Islam.

We are not a group or organisation. We are a number of individuals who follow Nahj us-Salaf (the path of the Pious Predecessors), working to spread the correct 'Aqeedah (Islamic belief) and Manhaj (method) for revival.

We always welcome any advice or articles which you may have that represent the views of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah.

If you have any queries or more questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: ---

As-Salaamu 'Alaikum to all Muslims!
Al-Hamdulillah our site has been fully restored again after being shut down for apparently inciting hatred, despite the fact that our previous hosts could not bring any proof whatsoever for their claims. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and for the delay in restoring the site.

There are HUNDREDS of articles on their site but these two I found interesting. Baring in mind these are only two of their articles not to be taken out o fcontext in relation to ALL their others:

---

MODERATOR'S COMMENT: Links removed, as they were of a sectarian nature.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
06-24-2005, 10:22 PM
:sl:

These guys are insanes. They abuse the name 'salafi' and 'muslim'. Let's look at one example fo their stupidity:

Any person who chooses to make takfeer upon him should not be criticised at all, as takfeer is Ijtihaad (extracting a divine rule from the Qur'aan and Sunnah), therefore if we are right we get two rewards, and if we are wrong we get one reward – how can you attack and ridicule someone who makes valid Ijtihaad and even gets rewarded by his Lord!? Surely this is not the characteristic of the true Muslim.

Meanwhile the Prophet saws said:
It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.
Meaning that falsely declaring someone to be a kaafir negates your own faith and salvation! These idiots are not going to be rewarded, they will be punished for unleashing such a fitnah upon the Muslim ummah.

:w:

sheikh nazim
06-25-2005, 05:13 PM
NO SECTERIAN ISSUES ALLOWED PLEASE!!!!!!!

PLEASE BROTHER READ THE FORUM RULES AND TRY TO ABIDE BY THEM!

JAZZAK ALLAH

Far7an
06-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by sheikh nazim
NO SECTERIAN ISSUES ALLOWED PLEASE!!!!!!!

PLEASE BROTHER READ THE FORUM RULES AND TRY TO ABIDE BY THEM!

JAZZAK ALLAH
Ansar dealth with it, by removing the link.

There was no need for this post of yours.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
07-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Subhanallah a while back i was given a leaflet by them..."The Saviour Sect "...they were standing in the Market shouting etc....i thought they seemed a bit strange....

S_87
07-06-2005, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

These guys are insanes.
:w:
i agree with u 150%
messed up or what

they call the whole world munafiq or kafir

S_87
07-06-2005, 08:43 PM
one question
i havent scanned the site but i noticed something on the front page
this is to you RTM.

why next to the enemy from within ..the munafiqeen have you got that picture? why from when you could have anyone else why that picture? is it that those messed people are implying he is a munafiq?

and if that isnt your site do you agree with it?

is this an omar bakri site?

oh yh my opinion i hope it gets closed down

RTM
07-15-2005, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
why next to the enemy from within ..the munafiqeen have you got that picture? why from when you could have anyone else why that picture? is it that those messed people are implying he is a munafiq?
Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

format_quote Originally Posted by amani
and if that isnt your site do you agree with it?

is this an omar bakri site?

oh yh my opinion i hope it gets closed down
No, it is NOT my site. I just simply wanted people opinions.

As for Omar Bakri, please see this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Saviour_Sect . Although Omar closed down the al-Muhajadeen in 2004 it is widely believed he runs this organisation although he and they deny it.

I agree, I hope this site gets closed down too. We have access to all of their files as they didn't restrict ANY of their article access in their articles folder so I have read them all and they call for outright way on Kuffars. Also, since 7/7 they have had the sight under construction. What are they doing?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.