/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam, Hadeeth required

anonymous
10-29-2006, 06:49 PM
:sl:
I can swear I came accross a hadeeth/ayah where it says that the dead are not actually dead as they are just returning to their Lord so really they still kinda alive. I dont know if that makes sense but if someone can please clarify that & provide an ayah if one does exist.
JazakamAllah Khairun
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Andaraawus
10-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Theres actually a Qur'aan ayah but that refers to the shuhadaa.

Look for Inna Allah ma'a as -saabireen and you should find it.

anonymous
10-29-2006, 07:00 PM
JazakAllah, but I want that specific ayah, been looking for it but cant find it, came accross it very recently but I thought I went wacko for a second and saw it in a dream or suttin' :uhwhat
InshAllah if someone can find it for me, I be content
JazakumAllah Khairun

- Qatada -
10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
:wasalamex

Are you specifically talking about the shuhadah as bro Andaraawus said anonymous?

And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,

Rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [to be martyred] after them who have not yet joined them - that there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allah, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers.

(Surah Imraan 3:169 - 171)

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
10-29-2006, 07:12 PM
:) JazakAllah Khairun, Had a feeling if anyone was to provide a ayah like that it would be you bruv so thanks for the effort.
Is there a similar ayah that refers to the pious Mum'ineen?:?

- Qatada -
10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
:salamext:

Allah Most High says, “And do not say about those who are martyred in the way of Allah that, 'they are dead', no, they are alive, but you are not aware.” [Quran 2.154]

Concerning this verse Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (Allah have mercy on him) states in his monumental commentary of Sahih al-Bukhari, ‘Fath al-Bari’:

“When the living of the martyrs is proven from the text of the Qur’an, then this is also proven from a analogical point of view- the Prophets are superior to the martyrs” (Fath al-Bari, 6/379).

Our Holy Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) has also informed us that “The Prophets are alive in their graves performing prayers.”(Bayhaqi – Hayatul Ambiya).

Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

That's all i could find. I don't know about the saaliheen (righteous.) Sorry.

anonymous
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Thats all you could find huh? imsad
Nah jowks, MashAllah thats all you could find, thats all i required. BarakAllahu feekh akhi :)
May Allah grant us the deaths of the martyrs and make the trials of Akhirah and the Kabr easy for each one of us. Ameen
:w: Wr Wb
fi amanAllah
Sis in Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.