/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Snake Vs Man...You Win Some you Lose Some.lol

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 11:30 PM
Well...This is the story of three boys who decided to camp out for the night in indonesia (i think) when they woke up, one boy was missing, and they saw a HUGE snake next to them. The snake was eventually killed and opened up,and the 3rd boys body was found inside.... Here are the pics...

Then it was opened up..and...Abracadabra..SubhaanAllah..lol

Some people got angered by this, and decided to take revenge.loooool..

;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
10-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Thats so scary! I mean imagine that hapepning to us, Authobillah.

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 11:47 PM
I know, i really wouldnt want to be in that guys mouth either! Poor snake! :(.lool

chacha_jalebi
10-30-2006, 12:12 AM
:p lol the revenge bit is heavy reps 4 u bro :p :D:D:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
10-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I dont get what's funny, I mean I hate to be the guy who never laughs in here but the revenge thing, is that true? if not then is it halal for it to be there?
Also I feel sorry for the kid I mean, argh, I dont know, I just hope it doesnt happen to anyone else.

chacha_jalebi
10-30-2006, 12:19 AM
^^^ the revenge thin is a joke bro :D:D:D

hakkerz
10-30-2006, 12:30 AM
loool..I really didnt intend to offend anybody by it, and i dont see why it would be haram to put the revenge thing up?

And sure, i seriously hope that doesnt happen to me too, im really claustrophobic..and i think id get agitated after a while! lool

Curaezipirid
10-30-2006, 12:42 AM
revenge against python attack seems as good a reason as any to be placing a venomous snake in side one's mouth . . . I mean there are snake handlers and all that, but tasting the snakes mouth, well really, its a bit of a kiss of death isn't it? so I guess that there is revenge and revenge and in the end all revenge amounts to is sacrificing your own life to that same cause as you are revenging; of course.

The python swallows kid pics are fab
like I am now wondering about if in Indonesia there is an equivalent tale to that of Peter and the Wolf, or Little Red Riding Hood, which these pictures belong in a real life version of.

In Australia that same story manifests as behavioural accord with the bad guy until there is a rescuer, so we eat what seems to be eating us, by offering ourselves as the food.

I love it when stories are proven true, even though a kid and a snake got deaded; so long as we are in Jesus that is OK.

Curaezipirid
10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Actually those pictures of the snake who swallowed a boy are so terrifying that we need the pic of the guy tasting a snake for the light relief.

mohammed farah
10-30-2006, 01:56 AM
when snakes eat giant food like cows,humans etc how do they, you know let it all out

Mu'Min
10-30-2006, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakkerz
And sure, i seriously hope that doesnt happen to me too, im really claustrophobic..and i think id get agitated after a while! lool
LOL! Claustrophobic! Man, you're hilarious! But hey... would you even live long enough to get agitated:? .... yeah... don't think so...:rollseyes

Umar001
10-30-2006, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakkerz
loool..I really didnt intend to offend anybody by it, and i dont see why it would be haram to put the revenge thing up?

I just meant that I have heard its haram to lie in jokes, and that if I said a picture was a picture of what happend because of something and the picture wasnt, then wouldnt that be a lie?

Am just wondering, just curious and are the pictures real?

Curaezipirid
10-30-2006, 02:39 AM
The pics seem real enough to me that my mind is wondering about whether diamond phytons have any internal disgestive substances that prevent reflex kicks in a strangled body etc. I guess that a strangling snake can move faster than a sleeping boy, like Mowgli in the Jungle Book nearly got it from Kaa. The picture shows the thickness of the snakes skin and muscle around the large form of the boy is really greater than we would expect, so I wonder about the muscles and how far they move etc. Is it loads and loads of sphinters of circular muscles with long ones also that bunch up around what is being digested?

When I was little my dad had a friend with a pet diamond python and I sat on it. Maybe that is why I get so scared of these pictures? I got told that he took a few days to digest just an ordinary rat. How long could it take then to disgest a cow?!! Is it not much longer, or ages longer?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
(I love snakes)(In Aboriginal Dreaming I am a red bellied black snake, who eat only the other poisonous snakes, so are good to have in the garden, our poison works on all other poisonous snakes)

*noor
10-30-2006, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'Min
But hey... would you even live long enough to get agitated:? .... yeah... don't think so...:rollseyes
thats exactly what i was thinking!

The Ruler
10-30-2006, 07:01 PM
:sl:

that creates a bad name for snakes :rant: :rant:

:w:

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 07:04 PM
:O

poor snakey!!

:|

:O

Hmm...

i'll give u reps for the pics! not the last one! 'report bad post' LOL jkes

hakkerz
10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow...who would have thought a guy shoving a snake into his mouth would be so controversial. And i agree, i probably wouldnt be inside long enough to get agitated, but hey...i think if i was in that position, id start to eat the snake from the inside out, like, eat my way outa that snake.

And to the question about how he gets the body out, im not too sure, im no expert, but i thought they just kept the animal inside them and like use it as a food source for like the next few months. It kinda made me laugh in a weird way, the first picture just looks like a pregnant snake..loool

Peace

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 07:31 PM
^^^:-\ Hmm,

^o) Har har!

hakkerz
10-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Fine :(

Salmaan
10-31-2006, 07:01 AM
subhanallah ! the first 2 pics, especially the 2nd one :uuh:

but what is it in the 3rd pic...I cud not understand abou' the revenge part :?....the snake is alive in that pic and the man is just licking the snake's tail...where is revenge in this :confused:

Umar001
10-31-2006, 07:09 AM
It was a joke akhi, dont take it too seriously :p

Malaikah
10-31-2006, 07:09 AM
:sl:

Man this thread skins the snake v. kangaroo thread alive :uuh:

north_malaysian
10-31-2006, 07:11 AM
I've seen Croc Vs Man ..... even MORE :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

AhlaamBella
10-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Why is everyone taking pleasure out of watching animals eat others? lol :p

Malaikah
10-31-2006, 07:24 AM
^yeh... i dont see whats so funny :uuh:

Salmaan
10-31-2006, 04:50 PM
:lol: it has clicked to my mind why the last pic has been called as a revenge ;D

Firdaus
10-31-2006, 04:54 PM
ooh thats scary and disgusting also
snake in the mouth:vomit:

Snowflake
10-31-2006, 05:19 PM
SubhanAllah how insensitive some people are making jokes about the whole thing. And Hakkerz, you find everything about it amusing with ur 'abracadabra' joke and 'pregnant snake' remarks. It wouldn't be so funny to anyone if that kid was one of their loved ones.

=Curaezipirid;543717]
The python swallows kid pics are fab
Amazing! That kid is someone's child. I am sure his mother wouldn't think the pics are fab! It's a shame people can't put themselves in others shoes. This world would be a better place for it.

hakkerz
11-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Im sorry Sister

If you want me to sulk about everything i see and hear, im going to be sodepressed im going to die of an overdose of Prozac. Finding something funny doesnt denote a lack of appreciation nor empathy/sympathy. And why all of a sudden is death such a grim and bad thing to happen. Allah says in the Quran to bani israel (the jews) Then wish upon yourselves death if you were truthful. To Allah we belong and to him is our return. The snake ate the guy, i think its more beautiful than anything else. Call me sick and twisted, but i see a different appreciation than you do. Our lives are controlled enough as it is, sheesh, i cant even think something without being criticized for it.

Asking your duaas

Peace.

Woodrow
11-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Call me a doubting Thomas. However, I am suspecting a hoax. If that story is true I believe that will be the first time in history of an authentic swallowing of a human by a snake. There had been many hoaxes in the past an many stories persist in many forms. But, no stories have ever been documented with verifiable facts. If this is true and has been verified it will be the first verified story I ever heard of.

hakkerz
11-01-2006, 12:56 AM
He didnt swallow completely like swallow the snake and eat it.lool.

north_malaysian
11-01-2006, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Call me a doubting Thomas. However, I am suspecting a hoax. If that story is true I believe that will be the first time in history of an authentic swallowing of a human by a snake. There had been many hoaxes in the past an many stories persist in many forms. But, no stories have ever been documented with verifiable facts. If this is true and has been verified it will be the first verified story I ever heard of.
Southeast Asian people are smaller and the Asian pythons are bigger, it might be a true pic.

The ONLY incident of Snake vs Man in Malaysia that I could remember of somewhere in the 90s, that a snake swallow a Chinese man, but only managed to swallow the head of the man only. The man died but the snake survived.

But I've seen a couple of time, on National TV that showed the people cutting the crocodiles' tummy and found kids inside... ONLY happens in the State of Sarawak....:uuh:

Woodrow
11-01-2006, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Southeast Asian people are smaller and the Asian pythons are bigger, it might be a true pic.

The ONLY incident of Snake vs Man in Malaysia that I could remember of somewhere in the 90s, that a snake swallow a Chinese man, but only managed to swallow the head of the man only. The man died but the snake survived.

But I've seen a couple of time, on National TV that showed the people cutting the crocodiles' tummy and found kids inside... ONLY happens in the State of Sarawak....:uuh:
Crocodiles are proven man-eaters especialy in India and Africa. the Pacific salt water Crocs also are known man eaters in Australia.

Keltoi
11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
You hear these kind of stories occasionally, especially in South America. I don't know whether this pic was a hoax or not, but I guess we can all hope that it is.

north_malaysian
11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
Crocodiles are proven man-eaters especialy in India and Africa. the Pacific salt water Crocs also are known man eaters in Australia.
Yeah... I pity those who depend on the river for daily basis...:cry:

There's an urban legend about the biggest croc ever called "Bujang Senang" that loves to eat kids in Sarawak... :uuh:

north_malaysian
11-01-2006, 04:47 AM
Wait.... Bujang Senang is not a legend ... it's a true fact....

BUJANG SENANG

There is a huge glass display that confronts you right as you step inside Jong's Crocodile Farm. It contains the substantial skull and jaw of the notorious "Bujang Senang" killer crocodile that reigned in blood until on the fateful day on the 12th May 1992 when it was brought down by a shotgun in Sri Aman (also on display).

Jong's Crocodile Farm has pictures of Bujang Senang's reign of terror on the walls of the entrance. I remember the crocodile from my childhood - it was something of a household name during a killing spree during the early 90s. "Bujang Senang" translates to "Happy Bachelor". Dont look at me, I wasn't the one who named it.

(taken from http://www.sixthseal.com/2006/02/ )

Curaezipirid
11-01-2006, 05:17 AM
(this is reply number 546677!)

Sure thing there Woodrow, a croc is bigger than a gator too.
There are plenty of places with warning signs up stating no swimming here or you'll be dinner for a local croc. But Aborigines always keep an eye out for any bl**dy dinner mate.
There are preventative measures all over also to thwart those whom try to turn crocs into handbags.

But there are heaps more snakes and spiders what kill. Nobody in Sydney is safe don't you know, from the funnel web. My Nana used to get them swimming for a lunchtime drink in her laundry sink. Once they is in there, then you just gotta leave the laundry to the spider since they jump at ya if they get frightened.

The situation with snakes is to the extent that even city kids all get exposure to good education about how to act to stay safe if you meet a snake.

Don't move. Snakes won't know your there unless they feel your vibration.

de poor kid who got swallowed whole huh! Why did his friends never wake up to help him. I thought those big phythons take their time, well in the approach that is. Once they make contact gotta work fast.

waram

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.