/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Flags to Buy??

aaaaaaaa
10-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Assalamualaikum brother n sisters....

I would like to know if any of you guyz would be interested in buying Islamic Flags....Very similar like the one on the following website;

http://www.fotw.net/flags/isl-khil.html

It is fairly large(size),,and it's selling for 30 BRITISH STERLING POUNDS (or £30)

once i went 2 this event in London( i think it was global unity event) and a stall was selling them for £60 (i think it was) for a small car size flag...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-30-2006, 05:12 PM
salam
will be nice to buy
w.salam

aaaaaaaa
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey Moderators/administrators am I allowed to advertise the Flags....if not, if You wish to remove it, you can do....forgive me if i've broken any rules....

Kittygyal
10-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Assamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

am sure it's okay Akhi humm Allah Hu Alim! but post it in the "exchange link" :)

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM
:sl:

Masha Allah, nice flag. Too bad they do not sell it here. (havent seen it)

:w:

aaaaaaaa
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
where's the exchange link?
am not a very active user on this site....

also i have to post over 50 posts in order to private message people

So those people who have Private Messaged me, give me ur e-mail address and inshallah i'll give replies to any questions there, from my e-mail address...

Kittygyal
10-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Assamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

http://www.islamicboard.com/exchange-links/ here it is inshallah the "mods/admins" will move your thread inshallah :)

in order to reply messages or send you need 50posts or more just be more active && post && it will be okay!

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Khattab
10-31-2006, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaaaaaaa
where's the exchange link?
am not a very active user on this site....

also i have to post over 50 posts in order to private message people

So those people who have Private Messaged me, give me ur e-mail address and inshallah i'll give replies to any questions there, from my e-mail address...
whats your email address?.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.