/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for missing relative

theGloaming
10-30-2006, 08:04 PM
As-salaam Alaikum,

I am not sure that this is the correct forum to post this, and if not please guide me to the correct one. Thank you.

I just received news that my uncle(mother's brother) has gone missing. He is mentally disturbed since a young age, and was on his way to a treatment home and last night he disappeared from the train on his way there. Now he is somewhere, with just a basic lungi and vest as clothes, no money and even no footwear. And winter is coming...and he is in a strange place far from home.

Please please pray for him, and offer dua that Allah keeps him is safe, and provies him with proper and enough food, drink, shelter, sanitation facilities; and keeps him in proper health. Please pray that Allah makes him come back home, through some kind samaritan or by himself or the police or however.

My family and my mama need as much prayers as possible. Please help.

Thank you, and may Allah bless you all and your families.

Allah-hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seeker_of_ilm
10-30-2006, 08:08 PM
:sl:

Insha'allah he is safe and will return home safely :)

My duas are with you insha'allah

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 08:10 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Ameen to your du'a!

I'll make du'a for ur uncle inshaAllah,

May Allah grant ur family patience, and return your uncle home safely, Ameen.

Tc of yourself too :)

- Qatada -
10-30-2006, 08:11 PM
:wasalamex

I'm really sorry to hear that brother.. insha'Allaah we will pray for him. Is there any way you can find out which train he got off from? That way it might be easier to find out which area he may be located at.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
theGloaming
10-30-2006, 08:24 PM
AsSalaam Alaikum,

Thank you all for your duas and well wishes.
To answer your question, we know which train he got off from and approximately when (in the range of hours) and we are contacting police and organisations to help look for him.
But prayers work best, and that is why I am making the appeal here and on the internet to a big muslim base.

Thank you all again. Allah bless you all and all you care about and the whole Ummat.

Fishman
10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
May Allaah (swt) bring your uncle back into saftey.
:w:

snakelegs
10-31-2006, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
May Allaah (swt) bring your uncle back into saftey.
:w:
ameen

DigitalStorm82
10-31-2006, 02:01 AM
ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.