seeker_of_ilm
10-30-2006, 10:28 PM
:sl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSoLFBFI1lk&eurl=

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
10-30-2006, 10:32 PM
I love sheikh Yusuf estes :wub: Masha'Allah he's very cool! and Knowledgeable..Quite funny too :p

Pk_#2
10-30-2006, 10:44 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

i duno why i need to watch this, buh let's go for it :)

Well i dint know it was fardh :oO

LOL baby bro Iqqy, someone on youtubes like 'Sheik Yusuf Estes is my new found love' das a lil too much int it?

Tc jazakhala anyways!

Umar001
11-02-2006, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,
LOL baby bro Iqqy, someone on youtubes like 'Sheik Yusuf Estes is my new found love' das a lil too much int it?

Tc jazakhala anyways!
That's what I was thinking. :playing:

EDIT: I like hearing this makes me feel ok bout my lil natural beard lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2006, 01:47 PM
That link is an important one.....make sure everyone watches it and follows..... Jazakallah for sharing it.

Jalal~
08-23-2011, 04:24 AM
:sl:
so i know im about 5 years late, but one question: since we cannot completely shave the beard, can we trim it? Or is trimming the beard the same thing as shaving?
Jazakallah Khair

bsyed
09-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Very nice! And funny ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.