/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for abdominal pains??

*noor
10-30-2006, 10:37 PM
any tips for abdominal pains??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
10-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Honey and warm water.

It will flush and clear out your whole digestive system.

And also, see a doctor it may be more than a few problems with your digestive system.

If you have been involved in any strenuous excercise of may have strained your stomach muscles they may be recovering, or may have been damaged.

Visit your doc.

May Allah cure whomsoever is in pain. Ameen.

*noor
10-30-2006, 10:43 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

If you have been involved in any strenuous excercise of may have strained your stomach muscles they may be recovering, or may have been damaged.
i think its the above kind of pain??? any tips for that kind?? not the first one.
but jazaakalah brother

afriend
10-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Firstly recomndations for seeing the doctor.

Secondly, relax your muscles, massage with olive oil. And thirdly, increase the intake of proteins to help in the repair process.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*noor
10-30-2006, 10:48 PM
ok jazakala
id rep u but i gota spread reps

ill be sur to later inshallah

جوري
10-31-2006, 01:02 AM
we need to know what kind of pain? sharp? stabbing? dull? constant? in which quadrant is the pain localized in?
when did the pain start? onset
how long? duration
alleviating and exacerbating factors? did you take anything you feel directly contributed to you feeling ill?
any nausea and/or vomiting ?
any jaundice? as in discoloration?
any tenderness?
how are the bowel movements?
have you had this sort of pain before?
any fever?
Have you traveled anywhere recently or changed your diet in any way?

if it is a simple case of food poisoning or over eating I'd recommend you get some charcoal from the pharmacy in capsular form and empty it in a glass of water and drink it... if you have answered yes to the latter questions starting with Nausea and vomiting then please go to the Emergency room as it can be a whole host of things from gall stones to appendicitis and no one is qualified to diagnose that over the web not even a doctor... You would really need to be seen
May Allah yishfeeki and 'Afeeki inshallah
let us know how you are first chance you get please.

lolwatever
10-31-2006, 06:47 AM
sharpish/stabbing :? occurs once every 2 weeksish?

my doc said it was viral pain.... watever that is... but apparently its suppose 2 fade off..... it became less often... but not completely gone away :offended:

but alhamdulialh first i freaked out coz sum1 in bro section made it sound like it was an intestine dat was gonna xplode or sumfn... but doc assured me tht wasnt the case :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.