/* */

PDA

View Full Version : History behind LI

Khaldun
06-25-2005, 01:54 PM
:sl:

I think its about time you people get to know about LI and its origins, most of you know maybe that it was a small effort in one college somewhere in the East Midlands that gave "birth" to this website. Believe it or not this whole thing was deviced from the one and only "Genius" and now you know where he got his username from. Well whilst he was the "leader" he wrote this, and i tought i share it with the rest of the people. JazzakAllah Khair Genius (btw dont take it to seriously lol)

We started of as a Militant Organisation aiming to create an Islamic Republic in the South American state of Guatemala, we decided the best way to go about our aims was to stick posters in the college telling girls to 'wear hijab' and to 'make wudhu', however the Jahil Muslims of the College refused, especially at the thought of making 'wudhu'.

The organisation then joined forces with the MG crew with the political muscle of their leader Abu GG, the organisation flourished, unfortunately a former Gulf War veteran took a hostile approach towards the organisation and vowed to track it's leaders down.

The veteran planned his actions to coincide with ongoing millitary operations in Iraq, however his efforts were not successful. With the help of Allah the brave brothers at 'Islamic Regent' ran away and were not caught.

The organisation tried to revive itself as Hizb ul Islam with joined effort from Brother Khaldun and Abu Muslim, but with limited success. Following the failure of his attempts leader Abu Muslim lost all hope and got addicted to 'tic-tacs' his fresh breath is little consolation for the power he once had.

Following months of seclusion brothers of Islamic Regent are re-uniting with a new moderate stance, and have decided to give up armed struggle in favour of political one, as advised by Khaldun

And now after new recruitments such as the famous Kadafi and the rest of the moderating team, we hope that this effort will be kept alive inshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

MG crew with the political muscle of their leader Abu GG
Would this be the same Abu GG that claims to be Commander of The Seven Batallions of The Legendary MG Clique??

:lol:

S_87
06-25-2005, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

the best way to go about our aims was to stick posters in the college telling girls to 'wear hijab' and to 'make wudhu', however the Jahil Muslims of the College refused, especially at the thought of making 'wudhu'.

:sl: did u really do that? :lol:

that reminds me, where is genius???

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-25-2005, 02:12 PM

Im am very very very lost. Can someone plz make it easier for me to understand? :haha: Really i didnt get some of the things. what does gatemala have to do with this forum? :lol:

EDIT: Is the Brother whpose user name here is "Genius" the Mind behind LI ?????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
06-25-2005, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

Im am very very very lost. Can someone plz make it easier for me to understand? :haha: Really i didnt get some of the things. what does gatemala have to do with this forum? :lol:

EDIT: Is the Brother whpose user name here is "Genius" the Mind behind LI ?????

I'm lost aswell :-[ Is this brother "genius" still posting on the forum? or did he succeeded it to someone else?

madeenahsh
06-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Asalaam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

SubhanAllah !!May Allah subhanawatallah reward All de ppl u mentiond who Had to do with this projec. As for not understanding and getting confused I would say reread it several times der some major Code Words in der das my tip InshaAllah Kheir.
I might be very Incorrect haaa!

Barakatullahi feekh
Wasallam alykum

Green Bird
06-25-2005, 05:42 PM
what is you're political manifetso these days?

Far7an
06-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

See what you started Khaldun?

lol allahul musta'an

Khaldun
06-25-2005, 06:08 PM

oh dear i see, well i think maybe its time for genius to come and explain a bit loq

Ibn Syed
06-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Yes, get Genious over here, this is complicated for a non genious like myself. :lol:

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2005, 05:18 AM

Hahahaha...! I read it twice over, and then got it. (Well, the first time, I skimmed it and had the ??? look, so I re-read. ;D)

May Allah SWT reward all those who helped create this forum.

:thumbs_up

Halima
06-26-2005, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Green Bird
what is you're political manifetso these days?

lol....I think you meant to say political "manifesto" instead of manifetso. which there is no such word.

Halima
06-26-2005, 05:44 AM

oh dear i see, well i think maybe its time for genius to come and explain a bit loq

No, we want you to continue explaining :) since you did such a good job the 1st time.

jazakhallah

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2005, 06:37 AM

LOL!

Come ya'll..quit bein so tight with poor bro Khaldun..
Hmm..wait, no, actually continue, this is fun. ;D

I shouldn't be aiding in dissin the admin, heh? Whoopsy..
:zip:

Muhammad
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM

It's not as bad as it might seem at first...basically it's kind of far-fetched for the sake of humour eg. the "Gulf War Veteran" isn't actually just that in real life, but it represents someone who was a bad man I guess...if it's who I think it is.

Btw what exactly DID happen to Genius?

Genius
06-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Ahhh! Salam

Let me start by saying i have no input in LI whatsoever, LI is a result of the hard work and persistence of Khaldun and some other brothers.

The name 'genius' is also a joke, i am in no way a genius.

Along time ago in Regent college , a few brothers and I decided to create a Muslim group for our College, i was a bit too millitant and the college shut us down and soon after we dispersed, since then we unsuccessfully tried to restart the group but it failed.

However Khaldun kept tring and eventually he inspired LI.

S_87
06-26-2005, 06:23 PM

wel good job khaldun LI rocks :thumbs_up

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2005, 06:41 PM

Yups, g'job brother Khaldun. :thumbs_up :applaud:

A7med
06-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Good Job Khaldun!!! Masha'allah!!!!

root
06-26-2005, 06:52 PM
and have decided to give up armed struggle in favour of political one, as advised by Khaldun
It seems "Genius" is quite fitting and part of the above quote. Might just be his legacy, I take my hat off to such words of wisdom......

Root

Khaldun
06-26-2005, 07:02 PM

lol subhanAllah genuis you and your modesty you make me laugh ;D

Abu Hurairah
06-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Stupid question but wot is LI????

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2005, 07:20 PM

LI = Load Islam, the name of this forum. :D

Abu Hurairah
06-26-2005, 07:27 PM
aaah ok - mashallah sure is a TOP FORUM
we have an arabic forum like this in Saudi set up by some brothers (few years back) at our Uni where we discuss similair topics
But this is mashallah coool

Genius
06-26-2005, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
It seems "Genius" is quite fitting and part of the above quote. Might just be his legacy, I take my hat off to such words of wisdom......

Root
t'was a joke, there wasn't an armed struggle.

madeenahsh
06-26-2005, 10:11 PM
Asalaam alykum warahmatullahi

Na3am Bro Khaldun u MashAllah managed excellently to confuse most of the members wit ur underground low profiled moves!

SubhanaAllah !!

soo much Vividness to the thread by using code words .. yet de pic is clear! Ha ..Excellent confusion
..Allahamdulilah not to me though!
Indirect yet Articulate,Solid Fiction. Yet 4 Real.

Hmmmm May I ask? did u really wana confuse de ppl ?or was it just a low profiler thread ?
ha Any answer Would be Kheir
May Allah Subhanawatallah reward you abundantly and ur family and Always make You be among the righteous and beloved Servants of Alah SubhanaWatalah.

Jazakhallah Kheir
Barakahtullahi feekh
Wasallam alykum

Far7an
06-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum
May Allah Subhanawatallah reward you abundantly and ur family and Always make You be among the righteous and beloved Servants of Alah SubhanaWatalah.
Alluhama ameen

khilji
06-27-2005, 02:18 AM
Anastasio Gomez, a Tzotzil Mayan from Mexico, fondly remembers his pilgrimage to Mecca. He circled around the Kaaba, the highest sanctuary of Muslims, seven times. At Mount Arafat he prayed to Allah and then he, together with 15 other Indians, sacrificed a sheep before boarding the flight back to their Mexican home.

"In Islam, race plays no role," the young man says joyously. His enthusiasm is understandable. After all, in his home state of Chiapas, Mexico's poorest, the indigenous people are viewed as second class humans, and whites and Mestizos treat the Indian majority as if they weren't there. In the southern Mexican provincial metropolis San Cristóbal de las Casas, the descendants of the Maya even have to move onto the street if a white person approaches them on the sidewalk.

Gomez, 23, converted to Islam eight years ago; ever since then, he has called himself Ibrahim. On his first pilgrimage seven years ago, the Indian was still something of an anomaly. Today, however, Muslim women in headscarves have become a common sight on the streets of San Cristobal.

Conquerors from Spain

About 300 Tzozil-Indians have converted to Islam in recent years and it's a development that is beginning to worry the Mexican government. Indeed, the government even suspects the new converts of subversive activity and has already set the secret service onto the track of the Mayan Muslims. Mexican President Vincente Fox has even gone so far as to say he fears the influence of the radical fundamentalists of al-Qaida.

But the Indians have no interest in political extremism. Rather, they belong to the Sunni, Murabitun sect that was founded by the Scotsman Ian Dallas and is seen as an offshoot of a Moroccan religious order. The Murabitun followers represent a sort of primal Islam: Earning interest profits through money lending is a no-no and they preach a literal interpretation of the Koran.

"The see themselves as restorers of Islam," says the anthropologist Gaspar Morquecho, author of a study of the Muslims of Chiapas. "Their defiance of capitalism is similar in many respects to the critique of globalization espoused by many left-wingers."

DPA
More and more Mayans are finding their way to Mecca.
While the Mayan Muslims in Chiapas have been receiving extra attention of late, the Tzotzil conversion has been underway for some time. In the mid 1990s, a group of Spanish Muslims embarked to Latin America to spread the word; their leader was Aureliano Perez, who is now worshipped by the Maya-Muslims as Emir Nafia. He offered the Zapatista rebels fighting under Subcomandante Marcos, whom Perez supported, an ideological-religious alliance. Marcos was hesitant to enter the odd pact, but the Muslim missionaries were unperturbed: They discovered that the Tzotzil Indians made up the majority of the Zapatista rebels and were quite open to the teachings of the prophet Mohammed.

The battle for the souls of Chiapas is nothing new. In the 16th century, the Spanish conquistadors used brute force to convert the Indians to Catholicism. Half a millennium later, evangelical preachers from the US have turned Latin America into a religious battleground in their efforts to lure Catholics away from the Church. In the town of San Juan Chamula alone -- whose church is seen as something of a spiritual center by the Tzotzil Indians and attracts thousands of tourists a year -- there are 11 different congregations seeking to save the souls of the Indians.

The loss of cultural roots

The Catholics, however, are still, for the most part, in control. They belong to the mafia-esque former state party PRI run the town hall and the lucrative weekly market. In face of the advance of the evangelists, however, they fear that their influence may be waning and they have chased out more than 30,000 protestant Indians out of San Juan Chamula in the last three decades and hundreds have been killed or assaulted. Most of the refugees settled down in the slums on the outskirts of San Cristobal. Cut off from their cultural and religious roots, the Indians are easy prey for all manner of soul-savers.

"In Islam, the Indians rediscover their original values," claims Esteban Lopez, the Spanish secretary general of the Muslim community. "The Christians destroyed their culture." He presents the use and abuse of alcohol as proof. Alcoholism is wide-spread under Tzotzil Indians and the strict ban on spirits in Islam helps many to break the vicious circle of addiction and poverty.

In San Cristobal, the Mayan Muslims run a pizza shop and a carpenter workshop and they are seen by the whites as hard-working and diligent. In a Koran school, children learn Arabic and five times a day they pray in the backroom of a residential building. Empty congregation halls are not a problem for the new Muslims: Converted Muslims vow to witness the teachings of Mohammed among their families.

Anastasio Gomez -- aka Ibrahim -- for example, has managed to convert his entire family. He is especially proud of the conversion of his 100-year-old grandfather who was member of a Christian sect. "He was wandering from religion to religion all his live. Now he has found his peace of mind with Allah," says Ibrahim.

Chiapas borders Guatemala to the east.

BlissfullyJaded
06-27-2005, 02:24 AM

Umm... ??? Oriity then..!

Ameen to the dua. :sister:

Halima
06-27-2005, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by madeenahsh

soo much Vividness to the thread by using code words .. yet de pic is clear! Ha ..Excellent confusion

Mashallah..subhanallah...alhamdulilah you guys win. This is the first time you guessed something right. Wow! I'm totally proud of you, try to confuse us once again and all of you guys will get a reward.

Halima
06-27-2005, 07:33 PM
:clever:

Umm Yoosuf
06-27-2005, 08:17 PM

I think its about time you people get to know about LI and its origins, most of you know maybe that it was a small effort in one college somewhere in the East Midlands that gave "birth" to this website. Believe it or not this whole thing was deviced from the one and only "Genius" and now you know where he got his username from. Well whilst he was the "leader" he wrote this, and i tought i share it with the rest of the people. JazzakAllah Khair Genius (btw dont take it to seriously lol)

We started of as a Militant Organisation aiming to create an Islamic Republic in the South American state of Guatemala, we decided the best way to go about our aims was to stick posters in the college telling girls to 'wear hijab' and to 'make wudhu', however the Jahil Muslims of the College refused, especially at the thought of making 'wudhu'.

The organisation then joined forces with the MG crew with the political muscle of their leader Abu GG, the organisation flourished, unfortunately a former Gulf War veteran took a hostile approach towards the organisation and vowed to track it's leaders down.

The veteran planned his actions to coincide with ongoing millitary operations in Iraq, however his efforts were not successful. With the help of Allah the brave brothers at 'Islamic Regent' ran away and were not caught.

The organisation tried to revive itself as Hizb ul Islam with joined effort from Brother Khaldun and Abu Muslim, but with limited success. Following the failure of his attempts leader Abu Muslim lost all hope and got addicted to 'tic-tacs' his fresh breath is little consolation for the power he once had.

Following months of seclusion brothers of Islamic Regent are re-uniting with a new moderate stance, and have decided to give up armed struggle in favour of political one, as advised by Khaldun

And now after new recruitments such as the famous Kadafi and the rest of the moderating team, we hope that this effort will be kept alive inshAllah

Loqqq Subhanallah!!

Brother Genius :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up Masha Allah!! Although we haven't seen alot of you these days??

We are all proud of you...Brother Khaldun...Kafadi...Abdalla...and A. Mukhtar...and all the undercovers!

Talking of Abdallah and A. Mukhtar where are they these days?? :zip:

Umm Yoosuf
06-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Question:

Who came up with the site name (Load-Islam)??

Khaldun
06-28-2005, 12:13 AM

I'll keep an eye on you mm_ca04.....make that two....

JazzakAllah Khair madeenahsh for your kind words may Allah grant you the same or even better, and to answer ur question no i didnt want to confuse the ppl they confused themselfs hehe

sis Jannah i wud ask u the same if not my eyes are deciving me you havent been around much either khair inshAllah...as for Abdalla and A.Mukhtar they should be around soon inshAllah just need to make dua for them.

to answer your question about the site name we had agreed on a totally different name actually (took us ageees) but then when we joined forces with brother kadafi it ended up as Load-Islam so i think he could explain that more

madeenahsh
06-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Asallam alykum

Ha Bro Khaldun Am not sure about" they " I wasnt confused u see I Knew this was coming sooner or later haa And de code words Ha Excellent u could join de .............Army( i meant)Maybe
Haa InshAllah Kheir

Umm Yoosuf
06-28-2005, 08:16 PM

JazzakAllah Khair madeenahsh for your kind words may Allah grant you the same or even better, and to answer ur question no i didnt want to confuse the ppl they confused themselfs hehe

sis Jannah i wud ask u the same if not my eyes are deciving me you havent been around much either khair inshAllah...as for Abdalla and A.Mukhtar they should be around soon inshAllah just need to make dua for them.

to answer your question about the site name we had agreed on a totally different name actually (took us ageees) but then when we joined forces with brother kadafi it ended up as Load-Islam so i think he could explain that more
:w:

well....i went away for a while...i only said my goodbyes to the sisters :p

Du'a for them ey? Insha Allah!

Kadafi u got some explaining to do!! Come out of hiding!

kadafi
06-28-2005, 08:17 PM

Hehe nice thread akhee Khaldun.

The load-islam is a name that I plucked from the air. Totally random and doesn't have a significant definition.

Umm Yoosuf
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Right....Nice name though Masha Allah!

Brother_Mujahid
06-28-2005, 08:32 PM
the best way to go about our aims was to stick posters in the college telling girls to 'wear hijab' and to 'make wudhu', however the Jahil Muslims of the College refused, especially at the thought of making 'wudhu'.
*sigh* the good college days

seems like a life time ago when it all happened.

Far7an
06-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
*sigh* the good college days

seems like a life time ago when it all happened.
Indeed, dont we miss those days :'(

BlissfullyJaded
06-28-2005, 08:52 PM

You suuure it was random bro Kadafi? j/k Its a kewl name mashaAllah :thumbs_up

Genius
11-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I miss Regent :(.

Shadow
11-30-2005, 10:57 PM
wow
this site has such a history
its good to see such unity
keep up the work brothers
:peace: :peace: :peace:

sapphire
11-30-2005, 11:15 PM
oooookkkkk...im just going to go bak and read that once more.....!!!!

edit*ahah!!!got it...that cool!!!!

Sahabiyaat
12-01-2005, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius

oh please

dont start the water works

great history.

Muezzin
12-01-2005, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I thought you said, 'I'm Miss Regent'

What the hell is IN this Passion fruit juice?

MetSudaisTwice
12-02-2005, 09:26 AM
salam
alhamdulillah this is such a beneficail forum
mashallah and may allah keep this forum strong and allow the mods and admins to run this forum with ease
wasalam

*charisma*
12-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

mashallah and may allah keep this forum strong and allow the mods and admins to run this forum with ease
and may Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward those behind this site keeping it Islamic and running well and for every letter that was typed in this forum that helped me gain knowledge and increase my iman...AMEEEEEEEEEEN!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

-SaNah-
12-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Salaam
Yea Alhamdulillah i find this forum really interesting.
Wasalaam

~Raindrop~
12-02-2005, 03:30 PM
salaam
dont we all sis :)
wassalaam

-SaNah-
12-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Salaam
Yep too right lol,it's jus that this is the first Islamic forum i've been on so i just find it realllly interesting!
Waslaam

Sahabiyaat
12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
lol
i'm sure thats not the reason
u go on other forums
there no where as good as this one MasahAllah
i'm a member of around 10
only visit one :)

MetSudaisTwice
12-02-2005, 03:43 PM
salam
i agree this forum is probably, no, it is the best one around
mashallah it is beneficial too
wasalam

-SaNah-
12-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Salaam
Yea i'm sure it is,i didnt mean it in a bad way or anything about how this is the first Islamic forum i've been on..
Wasalaam

sapphire
12-02-2005, 04:09 PM
yep..must be the only one i visit more than once a day...think its the best...like i have known all you ppl all my life....

MetSudaisTwice
12-02-2005, 04:11 PM
salam
lol same here, the bond between bro's and sis's are really strong islamically
may allah strenghten our imaan and guide us all
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-02-2005, 04:33 PM

A little freeposting going on here. yes, we love this forum, thats why we are here but why need to state it over and over in different ways?

Khaldun
03-21-2006, 12:00 AM

*Bump* (for our more newer members to enjoy loq)

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 12:32 AM
LOOOOOOL... i thought that was really funny!

hidaayah
03-21-2006, 02:14 AM
lol..Mashallah..!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-21-2006, 02:40 AM
"Abu Muslim lost all hope and got addicted to 'tic-tacs' his fresh breath is little consolation for the power he once had"
Lol. Who the hell is Abu GG?

DaSangarTalib
03-22-2006, 01:25 PM
i thought Kadafi owns this site?? :?

Khaldun
03-22-2006, 01:31 PM

Who the hell is Abu GG?
A very good brother mashAllah *wonders what happened to him* khair inshAllah

i thought Kadafi owns this site??
There is a history behind the site :) but no doubt brother kadafi plays a very big part here on LI may Allah reward him!

DaSangarTalib
03-22-2006, 01:32 PM

ok good stuff bro May Allah reward all of you Insha'Allah :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 01:40 PM
salam
ameen thumma ameen
alhamdulillah this orum is doing great, thanks to the admins and moderators
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2006, 10:17 PM
lol... what does the GG stand for?:p

Umm Yoosuf
03-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh gosh this thread again! It took me ages to work out the on earth brother Khaldun (or they) wrote...:mmokay: Mission's still trying to work out what it is about:uuh:

Genius
03-23-2006, 01:01 AM
You know Khalduns talking about me, incase you haven't realised i wrote that beggining piece....ages ago....memories.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 01:04 AM
[S]You're Abu GG?[/S]

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Right... no need to get smart. Lol.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2006, 10:21 AM
This guy is a regular, ain't he? Why only 3 posts?

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 10:24 AM
salam
ok bro, typo error, and keep on dreaming
wasalam

Snowflake
03-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Coool! Now I know who to blame for me spending so much time here!! Lol, kidding.. may Allah reward all LI's ancestors ;D

Helena
05-31-2006, 12:13 PM

This question been bugging me....

Well i wanna find out something inshalah......about this forum...

Hope all the moderators can help me inshalah..... and other members

Here i go:

Wen was this forum created?

By whom?

How long has been running?

Basically i wana know the history of the forum... and whose the oldest and first person to enter this forum?

Guys help me to ask more questions...feel absolutley free...

:w: (Hope no one lets me down):)

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:20 PM
one question! i wanna know who is sponsoring this forum?

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 12:21 PM
^^^ good Q

duno much bout the forum ya kno...wud b nice ta kno

x Maz x
05-31-2006, 12:23 PM
I am :D...I created it erm on the 19 June 1999 at precisely 5.28PM [British time]
How long it running? I leave you ta do the maths ;)
Sponsers of the Forum? erm erm Me Maself and I...Nah me and ma unknown posse ;)
Nah I dont know please Ansar-Al-Adal/Kadafi or any ova mod/admin answer the questions JazakAllah Khairun Peace x

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:26 PM
:giggling: ;D :giggling: lol

S_87
05-31-2006, 12:27 PM

here you go

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...behind-li.html

Pk_#2
yah...u can tell

SirZubair
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
zAk is an ancient member :D
I'll bring the shovel,you do the digging ... ;D

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-31-2006, 12:28 PM
Lol. I think Kadafi was the first member. I suspect that there is another thread about this.
But I don't know who's sponsoring it.

x Maz x
05-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm the eldest member :D...Erm I fink Kadafi jus ancient ..bout time he retired :X lol..Dun band me for sayin that i keep shtuum :) Peace x

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I'll bring the shovel,you do the digging ... ;D
ouch das gotta hurt!!

Maz u still a baby :p

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Lol sis that was a joke i think.

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Following the failure of his attempts leader Abu Muslim lost all hope and got addicted to 'tic-tacs' his fresh breath is little consolation for the power he once had.
you guys read this its so funny its da first post on dis topic

kadafi
05-31-2006, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

This question been bugging me....

Well i wanna find out something inshalah......about this forum...

Hope all the moderators can help me inshalah..... and other members

Sure

Here i go:

Wen was this forum created?
December 2004

By whom?
Kadafi and Khaldun

How long has been running?
You do the math :)

Basically i wana know the history of the forum... and whose the oldest and first person to enter this forum?
It first started as college forum dedicated to the students of a particular college in UK. We gradually abandoned that idea and made it a global Islamic Forum. The first person is me and Khaldun is the second.

x Maz x
05-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Kadafi me just messin' your a heavi breda MashAllah :) and erm I'm a big girly *blushes*...stop putting me down Tasmiya lol...Nah jokes only mssing...Teek i retire from this thread inshAllah Peace x

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 12:41 PM
^^^ finally! :p

jazakhala for explanation AsalamuAlaykum also @ bro Kadafi (wats ur name stand for?)

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:44 PM
thanks bro for da info. even wid playful insults:giggling: flyin around you got down to da point!

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Playful? dey wasn't playful man dey was damn ryt mean...i feel for the bro

x Maz x
05-31-2006, 12:46 PM
:'( Aww I was only messing man!...Ya'll no that they the essence of teh forum!...Without em this forum woudnly even exist enit!..So respect goin out to em! Peace x

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:47 PM
nah but the funniest was about zAk. poor zAk aint here to defend himself!

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:49 PM
i guess this thread is slowly turnin into a tribute to the founders! lol

x Maz x
05-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Compliemnts all round *eyes rolly*....[Pshhh yeh he wishes]

queen_nadia
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
oh no here we go i guess your gonna cut dis thread den! lol
nah im jus being a drama queen!
can you jus tell me who is sponsoring this forum?

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-31-2006, 01:02 PM
So where are y'all getting the doe to run this forum?

Muezzin
05-31-2006, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
So where are y'all getting the doe to run this forum?

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 04:32 PM
r ya da Li comedian bro?

Pk_#2
05-31-2006, 04:34 PM
& no das not where

das wer ^^ dnt fink pics gna work :(

manaal
09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Bump to this!

I still don't get the first post though!

~ Sabr ~
05-18-2012, 10:29 AM
bumpty bump

So who's running the forum now?

sister herb
05-18-2012, 11:15 AM
And... any news about this Guatemala project?

I am in!

Endymion
05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Sigh...little thing keep on digging LI :hmm:

~ Sabr ~
05-18-2012, 12:37 PM
LOL

I'm BIGGING not DIGGING :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Now I'll have to go through all 104 posts just to not make myself confused, because if I am confused and make a post about my confusion, it is spam. :hmm:

~ Sabr ~
05-18-2012, 01:37 PM
105 posts*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.