/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I thank God ...

glo
10-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Today I thank God for the gift of life.

I thank God for the seasons in life (physically and spiritually): the season of new life, the season of growth, the season of maturing and fruitfulness, and the season of rest.

I thank God for all his blessings on my life; for my faith, my health, my family, neighbours and friends, my work, my gifts, my strengths and my weaknesses; for the blessings he has already given me, and for the blessings I am yet to receive.

I thank God for calling me to love Him and serve Him.

Thank you, God! :statisfie

Peace, you all. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
10-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey glo *waves*

u seem in a lovely mood today mashAllah.

keep giving thanks to God, theres so many things, i dont think i could list them all - but uve done a good job in starting :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Umar001
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Someone tell me if its a daif hadeeth or something but I read something which is so true.

I think it claimed it was Dawud, David peace be upon him.

"How can I thank you enough for each blessing when me thanking you is a blessing"

Or something like that it was so cool!

Muhammad
10-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Greetings,

Nice thread! We had a similar one here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ked-allah.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
10-31-2006, 03:56 PM
16:18 And if you should count the favors of Allah, you could never enumerate them all. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Maimunah
10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Alhamdulilaah:)

madeenahsh
10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
55:13 Fabiayyi alai rabbikuma tukaththibani.
55:13 Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

Umar001
11-09-2006, 08:21 PM
I thank G-d for allowing me to be tolerant

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM
I thank Allah for giving me soo much and I pray I become more greatful for what I have.

Kittygyal
11-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

i thank Allah subhanawatallah for bringing me to thy right religion && leading me to thy right path!

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ahs inshallah

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

peacechaser
11-10-2006, 02:27 PM
:sl:

Always see the positive things of everything we accepted will always make a better feeling.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!