/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be my mail friend

maryamjp
11-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Dear all, Assalamu Alikum.
I am maryam , japanese muslim, living in pakistan with family.
I am married and have 3 children. I like to correspond with muslim women who can share opinion, daily life or any story. I am sincere , simple and honest. If anyone have interest,just mail me. I am looking forward to hear from you.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-01-2006, 02:42 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

:w:

The Ruler
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM

oooohh coolio a japanese eh :D:D:D

:welcome: to the forums :D...gonna teach me some martial arts? :p :D:D:D

:w:

amatu
11-01-2006, 05:07 PM
welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-01-2006, 05:07 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister. insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay.

:salamext:

Al-Zaara
11-01-2006, 05:17 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum sister!
Hopefully you'll have a good time here and find beneficial information, also whenever in need, maybe we could help you, Insha'Allah. :)

(Wow, cool, japanese Muslim, I've never met any! Masha'Allah! :D )

:wasalamex

aamirsaab
11-01-2006, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryamjp
Dear all, Assalamu Alikum.
I am maryam , japanese muslim, living in pakistan with family.
COOL!

I am married and have 3 children. I like to correspond with muslim women who can share opinion, daily life or any story. I am sincere , simple and honest. If anyone have interest,just mail me. I am looking forward to hear from you.:)
Welcome to the forum, hope you like it.

Useful tip: if you ignore the world affairs section, this place is great.

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Hello and welcome.

I know most of the Japanese muslims are of pakistani origin. Are you though? :)

Sadia25
11-01-2006, 06:03 PM
welcome to the forum sis!!

Helena
11-01-2006, 06:04 PM

welcome to forum sister...

woah japanese sister mashalah....first ever meeting one over the net....

have a beneficial stay here inshalah....

need any help...feel free to ask inshalah...

Umm Khalid06
11-01-2006, 06:05 PM
[BANANA]welcome:rose: [/BANANA]

Aisha20
11-01-2006, 07:31 PM
a japanese sistaa... yupp!

:welcome: to Li

enjoy ur stay ;)

جوري
11-02-2006, 12:10 AM
[BANANA]salaam sis[/BANANA]
:wilted_ro :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

maryamjp
11-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Assalamu Alikum brother,
I am originally japanese and converted after getting married to pakistani.
And I know a lot of japanese women married to pakistani( it means they are converted muslim).

maryamjp
11-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Assalamu Alikum sister,
I didn't understand the paragraph you sent to me.
Please explain me.
Thank you.

Umar001
11-02-2006, 01:11 AM
La Bindu A

Argh, thats chinese :p I think

Anyhow Assalamu Aleykum Wa Rhametulah.

Hope you and your family are well!

maryamjp
11-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Assalamu Alikum sister. How are you? My son was doing karate for 2 years when he was in japan. I myself did self protection. That is very good. It does not encourage fighting but we learn how to protect ourselves from offencive action. We use our body accoding to the nature of human body, so don't have to oppose the energy of opponent but use it. Its wonderfull and we can know how Allah created human being.

snakelegs
11-02-2006, 03:39 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i look forward to getting to know you. wonder how many japanese there are in pakistan?

Pk_#2
11-02-2006, 11:21 AM
huh!

anyways AsalamuAlaykum sis

welcome :)

Asyur an-Nagi
11-02-2006, 11:27 AM
welcome:)

Maimunah
11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
welcome to LI sis

wasalaam

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-02-2006, 06:58 PM

That is very fascinating to have a Japanese person in here, as I hear that the muslim population in Japan is not more than or something near 250,000 right ?

I also have a great obssesion with the Japanese history, especially the Sengouku Jidai(15-17th century) ear of feudal Japan, also the last shogunate under the Tokugawa clan, then the Meiji restoration. I myself read alot about those periods and how much it infuenced and shaped Japan, and I believe it also is influencing the japanese lives till this day. And I also like reading about famous personalities such as Takeda Shingen, Oda Nobunaga, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Uesugi Kenshin till the recent Emperor Hirohito.

:thankyou:

maryamjp
11-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Assalamu Alikum, brother. Wow!! you know japanese history better than me. I hope I can learn some japanese history from you. I liked world history but not my own country's. But those sensitive area is essential to know, why and how japan was trying to be at that time when advanced europian countries visited japan. and japan made decision to adapt the modernization of europian culture as well as democracy. Making japan as one county became first priority ( demolishing fudalism and spread one idea within japanese( emperor). I am facicng these kind of situation here in pakistan where I currently live. Landlord, infulential people are dominating this country and pakistani are not united under any idea other than ismlam but since literacy rate is so low to make people understand the true islam and they still practice old tradition. Oh, sorry!! again complain!!
Anyway I am glad to hear from you

maryamjp
11-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Assalamu Alikum, brother,
I don't know many japanese muslim are living in pakistan but at least I know 3 japanese families are living in my city.:happy:

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-04-2006, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryamjp
Assalamu Alikum, brother. Wow!! you know japanese history better than me. I hope I can learn some japanese history from you. I liked world history but not my own country's. But those sensitive area is essential to know, why and how japan was trying to be at that time when advanced europian countries visited japan. and japan made decision to adapt the modernization of europian culture as well as democracy. Making japan as one county became first priority ( demolishing fudalism and spread one idea within japanese( emperor). I am facicng these kind of situation here in pakistan where I currently live. Landlord, infulential people are dominating this country and pakistani are not united under any idea other than ismlam but since literacy rate is so low to make people understand the true islam and they still practice old tradition. Oh, sorry!! again complain!!
Anyway I am glad to hear from you
salam. Heh, I thought I might learn more about Japanese history from you, but now you want to learn from me? :giggling: ok no problem :)

And actually, everything you mentioned is true, and I have read about it :)
But why do you live in Pakistan?? Isnt Japan better for you?? :?

Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.