/* */

PDA

View Full Version : General Pm

islamicfajr
11-01-2006, 04:51 PM

As-salam Alaykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa-barakatuh

Love for the sake of Allah

it has been related by Al-Miqdaam bin Ma’di Karib that the Prophet :arabic5: (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih) Also, Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet :arabic5: when a man came passing by, and he said, ‘Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way)’; so he (the Prophet :arabic5: ) said, ‘Have you informed him of this?’; so the man said, ‘No.’; so the Prophet :arabic5: said, ‘Get up and go tell him.’; so he got up and went to him and said, ‘Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah’; so he said, ‘May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)." (related by Imam Ahmad and Abu Daawood and it is hadeeth sahih.)
=============================
i wanna send it to my brother in faith..

who practicing the sunnah and saied that :

ana uhebbuka fe allah( I love for the sake of Allah )

So I say to you: ‘ahabbak allaah ullaadhi ahbabtani feeh’
(May the One for whom you have loved me, love you, in return)

=============================
<wasalam Alykum>
islamicfajr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.