/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Riyadul Haqq Lectures.

- Qatada -
11-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Riyadul Haqq

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Sheikh Aby Yusuf Riyadh ul-Haq is a graduate of Darul Uloom Al-Arabiya Al-Islamiya, a madrasa school located in Northern England. He completed his studies in Quran, Hadith, Arabic and general Islamic Studies. Upon graduation in 1991, Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq continued in teaching and spreading the message of Islam.

The Prophet and Heraclius: The Roman Emperor

Me Myself and I

• 'None of you truly believed, until he desires fopr his brother, that which he desires for himself' declared the Prophet (PBUH). One can never attain taqwa (fear of Allah) and be truly successful in religion until one adopts and practices selflessness. It wsa the selflessness and the self-sacrifice of the Prophet (PBUH) and the Sahabah which was responsible for Islam reaching us today. Islam has placed a great emphasis on the spirit of sacrifice within many of its teachings. Selfishness is disease which is rampant amongst people, both Muslims and non-Muslims. This talks discusses some aspects of selfishness.

| 1 | 2

Others

http://www.kalamullah.com/riyadul-haqq.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.