/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I will accompany u forever if u follow me................ who am i?

Abdul-Raouf
11-01-2006, 07:25 PM
I will accompany u forever if u follow me................ who am i?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah
11-01-2006, 07:44 PM
ur heart? :?

Mawaddah
11-01-2006, 07:48 PM
The Devil :Evil:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-01-2006, 07:49 PM
loool good 1 ^ :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Muhammad saws?

chacha_jalebi
11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
:D lollypop man :D :p

jus tell us otherwise wild guesses are gona keep on comin :D:D:D

amatu
11-01-2006, 07:58 PM
lol lollypop man :lol:

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-01-2006, 09:21 PM
seeker of truth and wisdom! so it means, the truth and wisdom :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-01-2006, 09:22 PM
ooooooo i give up.. tel uz plz.. put us out of this confusion!

The Ruler
11-01-2006, 09:28 PM
:sl:

your goal :?

:w:

Rou
11-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Death...

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-01-2006, 09:53 PM
hw cn u follow death.. hmmm :p

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2006, 02:52 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh!

When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral rites, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise".

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says,
"I am the Qura'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice(loved it & followed its commands). Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.
When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from al_Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) a silk bedding filled with musk.

A great blessing it wud be ...to have some friend around ,even in the grave.imagine this some night when therez complete darkness & no body is around...what a favour it would be...
May Allah bestow this favour on all of us. AMEEN .

Rasulullah (Sallalloho alaihe wasallam) said, "On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater status than the Qura'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel."

Please keep forwarding this interpretation of "Hadith" to others ...because the Prophet (PBUH) said : Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse.
and
There wil be no PROPHET after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD ( S.A.W) ,now its our job to take the message of ALLAH and his Prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) to the whole mankind and to save our self and every mankind from the hellfire.
MAY ALLAH give us the strength and courage to abide by our religion.

BlissfullyJaded
11-02-2006, 05:22 AM

*Thread Moved*

Interesting way to put it mashaAllah. :thumbs_up Jazakallah khair.

The Ruler
11-02-2006, 09:36 AM

excellent!! :happy: :thumbs_up
reps fopr you :)

:w:

Maimunah
11-02-2006, 09:39 AM
mashaAllah good one bro:)

wasalaam

AvarAllahNoor
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
The door?

AvarAllahNoor
11-02-2006, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
it was already answered :mmokay:

its THE QURAN.
Doh

lyesh
11-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Good deeds?

Rou
11-02-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
hw cn u follow death.. hmmm :p
:okay: i was close!!

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil

When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral rites, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise".

"I am the Qura'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice(loved it & followed its commands). Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.
When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from al_Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) a silk bedding filled with musk.

A great blessing it wud be ...to have some friend around ,even in the grave.imagine this some night when therez complete darkness & no body is around...what a favour it would be...

Rasulullah (Sallalloho alaihe wasallam) said, "On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater status than the Qura'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel."

Please keep forwarding this interpretation of "Hadith" to others ...because the Prophet (PBUH) said : Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse.
and
There wil be no PROPHET after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD ( S.A.W) ,now its our job to take the message of ALLAH and his Prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) to the whole mankind and to save our self and every mankind from the hellfire.

So I was right :happy: I said "truth and wisdom" and the Quran is the whole truth and wisdom ;)

InToTheRain
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil

and

Nice reminder

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.