/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you insists falling into it......... i hope u dont

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2006, 04:56 PM
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "My example and the example of the people is that of a man who made a fire, and when it lighted what was around it, moths and other insects started falling into the fire. The man tried (his best) to prevent them, (from falling in the fire) but they overpowered him and rushed into the fire." The Prophet added: "Now, similarly, I take hold of the knots at your waist (belts) to prevent you from falling into the Fire, but you insist on falling into it." - Abu Huraira.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
whitesoul
11-03-2006, 05:44 PM
this is really good bro, we all should hold tight or we will lose our faith!!!!!!!!!

Abdul-Raouf
11-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Yup.. its an excellent example.... May Allah guide us

al Amaanah
11-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Subhana Allah, @ ameen!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by whitesoul
this is really good bro, we all should hold tight or we will lose our faith!!!!!!!!!
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Na'am very true indeed, we should ALL have faith in our Lord, Muzammil Akhi may i ask where did you get this quote from inshallah if you don't me asking :)

Walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Pretty_najm
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Wow, subhanAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.