http://www.darulislam.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2134

Wa'Allahu Alam.

May Allah release him soon and reward him abundantly.Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-03-2006, 03:14 AM
:sl:

May Allah make it easy for him :cry:

“What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my breast; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel.” -Ibn Taymiyyah

:w:

Umar001
11-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Wow, thats amazing, I mean InshaAllah I really hope, and I kinda think he'll be patient and he will have understanding and all and inshaAllah end up with reward from this.

His lectures among others are ones that I find inspirational with regards to not fearing anyone and being locked up and so on.

:)

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:17 AM

may Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala make it easy for him and hasten his release!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2006, 09:30 AM
:salamext:

may Allah grant him sabr,

Brothers and sisters please lets make sure we remember this sheikh in our dua's and lets make sure we learn from his lectures. He was on Haq inshaAllah and clearly all those who are on Haq get tested severely.

May Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala grant him jannatul firdaus al 'ala.

Ameen Thumma Ameen to all the dua's.

:wasalamex

IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2006, 09:34 AM
omg i cant take this!!!

wheres sanaa'a anyway? What kind of ruler do they have? Hows Awlaki's family? :grumbling :grumbling

IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Surroundings of Jannah and Jahannam

When Allah created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise, saying: Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its
inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. The
Prophet (pbuh) said: So he returned to Him and said: By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it. So He ordered that it be
encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet
(pbuh) said: So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your
glory, I fear that no one will enter it. He said: Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants, and he
found that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it. So
He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: Return to it. And he returned to it and said: By Your glory, I am frightened that
no one will escape from entering it. [at-Tirmithi and al-Hakim among others]

:'(

IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2006, 09:39 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun.....

may Allah grant him sabr...

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
omg i cant take this!!!

wheres sanaa'a anyway? What kind of ruler do they have? Hows Awlaki's family? :grumbling :grumbling

in yemen? :?

i thought he lived in america :hiding:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2006, 09:50 AM
As for the current status of Anwar -al-Awlaaki i can confrm that yes he is currently in prison in the capital city of Sana'a.

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-03-2006, 09:54 AM

SubhanAllah. Allah tests those whom He loves! I pray that Allah rewards him for his patience and his struggle, and that I pray that reward is Jannat al Firdaws, ameen.

- Qatada -
11-03-2006, 11:47 AM

Inna lillaahi wa ina 'alayhi raji'oon. Ameen to everyone's dua's..

Sana'aa is the capital city of Yemen [in Yellow]

Pk_#2
11-03-2006, 11:50 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Ameen to the du'as :'(

summa ameen!

Umar001
11-03-2006, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun.....
Wait a second is he dead?

Malaikah
11-03-2006, 12:07 PM

^lol no. I used to think that people only said that if someone died, but actually you can say it whenever you hear bad news.

Umar001
11-03-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

^lol no. I used to think that people only said that if someone died, but actually you can say it whenever you hear bad news.
Oh ok, thanks, I thought something like that, I was wondering. Thank you.

- Qatada -
11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Oh ok, thanks, I thought something like that, I was wondering. Thank you.

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":- [inna lillaahi wa ina 'alayhi raji'oon]

They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

(Qur'an Surah Baqarah 2:155-7]

Umm Safiya
11-04-2006, 07:57 PM

Subhân Allâh.. May Allâh give him sabr, amîn..

The Ruler
11-04-2006, 08:02 PM

subhan'allah noooooooooooo!!....My Allah help him go through this hard time :cry:...i cant believe this...i mean why was he arrested though??...i've read them posts...but none of them clearly states the reason :confused:

Umm Safiya
11-04-2006, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

subhan'allah noooooooooooo!!....My Allah help him go through this hard time :cry:...i cant believe this...i mean why was he arrested though??...i've read them posts...but none of them clearly states the reason :confused:

cause they don't got any good reason..:cry:

The Ruler
11-04-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Something

cause they don't got any good reason..:cry:
but...but then why is he in prison :confused: :? :?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2006, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
but...but then why is he in prison :confused: :? :?

coz he was upon haq and they feared that he would revive islam a bit too much thats why :anger:

may Allah give him sabr and make another million like him AMEEN !!!

may i be one of those AMEEN !!

learningislam
11-04-2006, 08:50 PM

may Allah give him sabr and make another million like him AMEEN !!!
may i be one of those AMEEN !!
ameen

Helena
11-04-2006, 10:52 PM
is this true..

am jus in a shock...wot sheikh anwar awlaki is in prison..huh...

i truly cant believe this...

Ameen to all duas...

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2006, 11:23 PM
everyones human, but awlaki i believe is sincere in his endeavours !

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-04-2006, 11:24 PM
It's because of Anwar Al Awlaki I learned so much about Islam and became intrested in Islam. My Allah help him through life's struggles.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2006, 11:38 PM
may Allah recompense Awlaki for all the lies attributed to him. And may Allah giv him sabr

Ameen !

hidaayah
11-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Ah!...and there is not a single da'ee i've seen or heard of who hasnt been criticised by others; especially the other da'ees. No one is perfect. and dont base your judgements on what other people say. Listen to him.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-05-2006, 03:58 AM

I have deleted the posts that were of a backbiting nature.

Yes, Imam Anwar has some issues which arent completely correct etc, but that is true with everyone. We dont take everything from everyone. His opinion of suicide bombings is an example of what we reject from him. But his official works such as the Seerah of the Messenger :arabic5: , Seerah of Abu Bakr r.a. and Umar r.a. and the Hereafter and other miscellaneous ones are good and very beneficial and he has and will continue to benefit many people. He is sincere in the way he teaches and what he teaches, most of it is authentic Alhamdullilah and this becomes evident when one just listens to one of his lectures. It is very important we avoid the two extremes of rejecting him completley or following him blindly in everything, and this applies to any other scholor or Da'ee as well.

That said, may Allah make this time and the future times easy for him.

Skillganon
11-05-2006, 04:26 AM
May allah make it easy for him.

Protected_Diamond
11-06-2006, 10:29 PM
“….They came up to him and offered power, wealth, and women; these are the things that most of men want. Rasoolullah (sallallahu‘alayhe wassallam) refused to even comment on these offers. The point is, anyone who wants to follow Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam), they will face many of the things he faced. When you are on this path, then expect offers to be on their way. They will want to jail you and put your path to a sudden halt. There were some people who were defeated by the dunya and there were some
people who were defeated on the battlefield, but those Mujahideen never gave up
their principles….” :cry: Ameen to the duas man....we living in hard times....stay firm in your deen.....The best of the muslims are being locked up...

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
can i jus ask why was he prisoned? under what crime

Aisha20
11-06-2006, 11:31 PM
ameen to da duas :cry:

asdasyou
11-18-2006, 02:35 PM
SALAM ALUKUM BROTHERS
I was very near to shakh Anwar during this mehnah(ebtela')
shakh Anwar is still in prison . but he is OK , and he will take benifet of his time in prison in reading and praying and theakr, he is prisoned alone

IbnAbdulHakim
11-18-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asdasyou
SALAM ALUKUM BROTHERS
I was very near to shakh Anwar during this mehnah(ebtela')
shakh Anwar is still in prison . but he is OK , and he will take benifet of his time in prison in reading and praying and theakr, he is prisoned alone
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR FOR THAT UPDATE YA AKHEE !!!!! WA BARAKALLAH FEEKUM !!!! MASHAALLAH TABARAKALLAH !!!

- Qatada -
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM

He hardly ever tries to discuss sect issues because he wants the ummah to be united. The evil governments know he is a threat so they lock him up.. but no matter how much they try to block the light of Allaah, it will never extinguish because Allaah has power over all things, and in the end - the victory is for the believers.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-18-2006, 06:45 PM
bro i have not read any books by albanee and i dont know much about him at all. So what i say is perhaps awlaki has made a few errors, his not infallible and neither is any human with the exception of our beloved nabi saws. But i tried justifying the attacks on awlaki regarding jihaad and i know awlaki's sources, they are VERY reliable and his justifications are beautiful mashaAllah. I dont know about offensive jihaad but as for defensive jihaad this is required RIGHT NOW. Brother have you listened to the lectures of sheikh awlaki?

ruhi
11-19-2006, 11:29 AM
may Allah (swt) bless our brother sheikh anwar awlaki. he is a source of inspiration to me.......it was his lectures, his truthfulness his explanation of hadeeth & Quran opened my eyes & gradually alhamdulillah i learned more & more abt Islam & still in the process of learning. just bcos of few things which might not satisfy our ears doen't mean that we stop listening to them. i firmly believe that we all should respect all the scholars of deen & acquire some knowledge from all the angles.this Ummah needs to be united isn't it?

does anyone know how is sheikh awlaki doing now? any news of his release?
wassalam.

Umar001
11-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Assalamu Aleykum, Just incase some people didn't read, the brother in his quote actually did say:

Bismillah, Alhumdulillah wa salatu wa salam 'alaa rasulAllaah, wa ba'ad. I would like to advise all that Imam Anwar Al Awlaki is a jihadi "scholar". May Allaah guide us ALL and him. Jazaa' Allaah khair, he has dissimenated many lectures that contain much benefit including Qasas ul Anbiya, the Seerah – Makkan and Madinan period, and The Hereafter series.

Umar001
11-19-2006, 12:14 PM
My little brother listend to the 'Walk through jannah' talks and he actually liked it alot.

ruhi
11-19-2006, 12:32 PM
i didn't read any of Sheikh Nasir-ud-deen Al-Albanee's book.would u like to recommend me any of his book?

Umar001
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
I reccomedn the prophet's prayer discribed from takbeer to tasleem or something I love that book

Abu Rago
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
You said:

"NO IMAM IS NECESSARY BUT WHEN YOU ARE GOING INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR EXAMPLE LIKE SALAHUDDIN YUSUF AL-AYOOBI DID...THERE NEEDS TO BE AN IMAM AND THIS AWLAKI CHARACTER GOES ON SAYING THAT SALAHUDDIN DIDN'T ABIDE BY THE NECESSITY OF ONE WHEN HE WAS A MUSLIM RULER HIMSELF"

bro, maybe you should read the book again because the only thing it mentions about Salahuddin is this:

Some of the ‘Ulema during Salahuddin’s time
During the time of Salahuddin al Ayyubi, he called for volunteers for his army
and so some of the shuyookh and their students joined. News then passed that the
Crusaders had mobilized armies from all over Europe. There were three major
armies led by the greatest Kings of those days: Richard the Lion heart, Philip the
King of France, and Fredrick the King of Germany. Fredrick had an army of
300,000 alone. So when the ‘Ulema came to know of this, they left the army. These
‘Ulema knew that they should fight; they knew what the ruling is. But just by
knowing the ruling doesn’t mean you’ll fight. Allah says,
Relate to them the story of the man to whom We sent Our signs, but he passed
them by: so Satan followed him up, and he went astray. If it had been Our
will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the
earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you
attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out
his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the
story; perchance they may reflect.20
This is a story of a Scholar who knew the ruling but didn’t follow it. Why? Allah
says, “But he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires.” Allah
refers to him as a dog. Therefore, just having knowledge isn’t sufficient to be
saved; you have to practice it. Many people take up the position of saying that
there is no fatwa to do something, therefore they won’t do it. That’s not going to
save you on the Day of Judgment. If you know it is the truth, then you have to
follow it regardless of whether or not the Scholars follow it.

Where does it mention anything to do with Salahuddin not abiding by the necessity of having an imam?

FBI
11-30-2006, 11:55 PM

Think some of the bro's have gone off topic lol.

Barakah
12-02-2006, 06:56 AM
i thought he got released?

sister_fatimah
12-02-2006, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sarah_deen
May Allah Bless Him And Strenghen Him And Grant Victory To The Mujahideen! _ Ameen!
Ya Rabb ameen, Ya Rabb ameen , Ya Rabb ameen:cry: :w:

Nuseyba bintkab
12-02-2006, 03:10 PM
may allah be with him

- Qatada -
12-07-2006, 05:11 PM

Lets not cause any arguments insha'Allaah :) jazak Allaah khayr.

ruhi
12-29-2006, 09:18 PM

i hope you all remeber that imam awlaki was in prison. its been so long.....anyone knows any news about him? how is he?

Allah-creation
01-05-2007, 06:22 AM
His lectures are amazing. He knows alot about islam and his definitely on the stright path. listen to his lectures brothers and sisters they are the best. I listen to them every day on the way to school . His lectures made me Love islam and made me proud of being a muslim. I hope they dont stop him from making any more lectures about islam.

cool_jannah
01-22-2007, 05:39 AM

I am hearing news that Imam Anwar al-Awlaki has been released. InshaAllah if anyone has more information please let us know.

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, i heard he was let out a while back...Allahualim

------
12-17-2007, 02:32 PM

*bump

Any news ? imsad

Re.TiReD
12-17-2007, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
Yeah, i heard he was let out a while back...Allahualim
AssalamuAlaykum

I dont think thats reliable....especially not after the petition and everything....wallahu A'lam. And I'm sure cageprisoners would have announced it but no news as of yet. May Allah grant him a speedy release. Ameen

------
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM

^ Ameen!!!

Umm Safiya
12-17-2007, 07:15 PM

He was released 6 days ago or so.. Alhamdulillaah..

------
12-17-2007, 07:32 PM

^^ How dyou know?

hidaayah
12-18-2007, 02:07 AM

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/s...ead.php?t=8505

------
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM

^ Sources aren't reliable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.