/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asbo army!

Fishman
11-03-2006, 05:49 PM
:sl:
An army of chavs from Frank Wheldon school attacked ours today, and beat up loads of people! I got smacked in the side of the head near my ear (alhamdulilah I didn't get hurt much), one of my friends got punched in the face so hard that his eye bled, and another got smacked to the floor and kicked! What's worse is that my Muslim friend who helped me join Islam wants to leave the school now, and go to a tougher school. I hope he's not being serious, because he's the only religious Muslim in my side of the year.
:cry:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
11-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Chavs= scum.

Muhammad
11-03-2006, 06:05 PM

That's sad to hear :(. It's disgusting what kinds of things occur in schools these days, and it just requires one to be patient and trusting in Allaah to help him get through the years. I hope that your Muslim friend will stay with you, but whatever happens, remember that Allaah is with you and that whatever is happening is by His knowledge and wisdom.

JanatAllah
11-03-2006, 06:18 PM
:sl: Fishman,

La hawla wala quwata illah billah (There is no strength nor power except Allah)

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you today. It just shows the sorry state of the world today :cry: May Allah (SWT) keep you safe and your faith strong.

Don't feel down that your friend who helped you find Islam may leave to another school, Allah Yibarak feek for him. Praise Allah that he was/is with you for the time he has been. You can consider him as a blessing from Allah for you and now he has served the purpose Allah intended (and surely you will still be in contact with him? :)

I don't know which year of school you are in, but keep your head down, finish your studies, pass your exams and move on to the bigger world Insha'Allah. Forget those who have nothing better to do than make trouble, they won't get far in life wa Allahu Alam!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
11-03-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Chavs= scum.
of the universe.

Sorry to hear that bro fishman. I'm not sure what I would've done in that situation: shake off and fight back or just remain in shock.

I used to go to a secondary school. Many chavs also attended. Allhumdulillah, I'm now in Uni and those scutters are probably at home or in jail. Or emptying my dustbins. It's times like these when I say God is just.

:p

The Ruler
11-03-2006, 06:49 PM

i am sorry to hear that :cry:...but what did the teachers do?!?!?? :?...and if your friend does leave, stay by muslims even if they are not religious atleast that way you wont loose you're faith insha'allah :)...and always remember that Allah is with you....what about your parents...what are they thinking about you :?

Muezzin
11-03-2006, 06:50 PM
I hope nobody was hurt too badly.

Why the heck didn't anyone call the cops?

Fishman
11-03-2006, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

i am sorry to hear that :cry:...but what did the teachers do?!?!?? :?...and if your friend does leave, stay by muslims even if they are not religious atleast that way you wont loose you're faith insha'allah :)...and always remember that Allah is with you....what about your parents...what are they thinking about you :?

In my half of the year there are a few non-religious sisters. In the other there are a couple of brothers, one of whom is quite religious, even more so than my friend. But I hardly ever get to see the other side of the year.

Sorry to hear that bro fishman. I'm not sure what I would've done in that situation: shake off and fight back or just remain in shock.
Fighting back against 30-50 guys wearing hoodies and caps with bandanas over their mouths is suicide, especially since they probably had weapons hidden under their clothes. They didn't hurt short people or young kids though, just the people who were big enough to do some damage.

I hope nobody was hurt too badly.

Why the heck didn't anyone call the cops?
I hope so too, I'm worried about my other bros who were in lower school at the time. They hit that place very hard, I heard. Although we were in upper school, which was right in their path, they didn't actually fight much, just hit a few people.
They did call them. The cops came in after we got beat up. I tried to call the cops, but the mobile (which I got for Eid) took ages to turn on and I thought it wasn't working.

Dahir
11-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Whoa! This kind of violence at SCHOOL? Where are security guards and surveillance cameras?

50 HIGHLY 'suspicious' hoodlums went completely undetected?

Fishman, contact, even file suits against local law enforcement, make sure it NEVER happens again! This is inexcusable and outrageous!

afriend
11-03-2006, 08:58 PM

Bro, this is why you need, not to sink down to their level, but to make a gang, or rather, a community that will help you out in these situations.

I hate gang warfare, but in EXTREME cicumstances it is clear that a need for a community/union./gang whatever you wish to name it, is neccessary.

If I was beaten up badly like that, I probably would leave, and nothing would really stop me from leaving.

Doesn't mean that I am frightenned. Just want to walk away from trouble.

Fishman
11-03-2006, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Whoa! This kind of violence at SCHOOL? Where are security guards and surveillance cameras?

50 HIGHLY 'suspicious' hoodlums went completely undetected?

Fishman, contact, even file suits against local law enforcement, make sure it NEVER happens again! This is inexcusable and outrageous!
The security guards are rubbish (all they do is walk around and tell you off a bit), and there is no survelence of the school entrance anyway. All the cameras are indoors. Mind you, they would not be much use against people with covered faces anyway. I think the solution is armed guards, but nobody would like the idea of a school under that much security.

The chav army did not come from my school, they were sent by Frank Weldon school (which recently got burnt down) to beat us up. Other schools often do this to us.

They probably didn't look so suspicious when they were coming to our school, they only put their bandanas on when they attacked.

If I was beaten up badly like that, I probably would leave, and nothing would really stop me from leaving.
The problem is, the school that my friend wants to leave to is a city school in a bad area, which means that bigger fights happen, probably involving guns. He thinks it's safer going to a tougher school, but it's probably much more dangerous.

afriend
11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
The problem is, the school that my friend wants to leave to is a city school in a bad area, which means that bigger fights happen, probably involving guns. He thinks it's safer going to a tougher school, but it's probably much more dangerous.
Well, that's not very clever is it?

Fishman
11-03-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Well, that's not very clever is it?
I know. I really hope he doesn't leave, because I would probably never see him again except for at Friday prayers (which don't happen often for me) and celebrations.

InToTheRain
11-03-2006, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I know. I really hope he doesn't leave, because I would probably never see him again except for at Friday prayers (which don't happen often for me) and celebrations.

I hope for his sake he doesn't leave. Trying to avoid trouble by going to closer to the people that cause it = fishy. Unless he wants to become one of them ofcourse...

Muezzin
11-04-2006, 04:34 PM
You say this sort of thing happens often. Have you (or rather, your parents and your friends' parents) tried going to the local council and the police about this issue in general? Surely they could step up security somehow.

F.Y.
11-05-2006, 10:24 AM
What's a chav?
I'm sorry about what happened bro Fishman. Next time you see one of them 'chavs' - I say you shouls run a mile - or fall to the floor and pretend you are already hurt (that's just me though):D.

Peace

Umar001
11-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Assalamu aleykum,

Hope your aite bro, you seem to have had a 'lucky' escape.

Where do you live? When I use to go school similar things happend. Things seem more serious now, anyhow, I hope your fone turns on quicker next time, if thre is one.

And keep in mind these people, alot of the time, dont wanna kill anyone at random.

stannis
11-06-2006, 02:59 PM
An army of chavs from Frank Wheldon school attacked ours today, and beat up loads of people! I got smacked in the side of the head near my ear (alhamdulilah I didn't get hurt much), one of my friends got punched in the face so hard that his eye bled, and another got smacked to the floor and kicked! What's worse is that my Muslim friend who helped me join Islam wants to leave the school now, and go to a tougher school. I hope he's not being serious, because he's the only religious Muslim in my side of the year.
Sorry to hear about that, unfortunately chavs and other anti-social cretins infest Britain and my home country of Ireland. :cry: They cause trouble for everyone, not just Muslims.

strider
11-06-2006, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by stannis
Sorry to hear about that, unfortunately chavs and other anti-social cretins infest Britain and my home country of Ireland. :cry: They cause trouble for everyone, not just Muslims.
You're right.

When you get 6 year old kids kitted out in Burberry shouting racial abuse on the streets, physically lashing out at passerby's and spitting at them.. something is wrong in a big way. I can't believe they are getting away with such things- what on earth do their parents teach them? It obviously isn't discipline.imsad

stannis
11-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Their parents didn't teach them anything, that's the problem, Strider. A good steady and fair moral code is what parents should teach.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.