/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family bloodlines

AbdulHassanAmir
11-03-2006, 08:14 PM
How is it possible to find your family tree? :? Im intrested.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
11-03-2006, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
How is it possible to find your family tree? :? Im intrested.
:sl:

You might wanna check this out:

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/...rticipate.html

AbdulHassanAmir
11-03-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
:sl:

You might wanna check this out:

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/...rticipate.html
That looks very helpfull for when I really need it accurately done. Is there a free do-it-yourself way that you can do? Thanks for the link. :D

InToTheRain
11-03-2006, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
That looks very helpfull for when I really need it accurately done. Is there a free do-it-yourself way that you can do? Thanks for the link. :D
Ye don't blame you, need do fork out £80 squids for it :heated: , dunno of any DIY kits, sorry bro. If you come across one let me know ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdulHassanAmir
11-03-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
Ye don't blame you, need do fork out £80 squids for it :heated: , dunno of any DIY kits, sorry bro. If you come across one let me know ;D
Will do

I was thinking of manually researching sides of the family and finding out from there. Though that way youd be lucky to get to the renaisance.

Muezzin
11-05-2006, 02:39 AM
The link about that National Geographic computer program gives me the creeps. I don't like the thought of having to deliberately send DNA samples through the mail.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.