/* */

PDA

View Full Version : does seeing someone pass wind make you LOL?

InToTheRain
11-03-2006, 10:12 PM
:sl:

Never knew this...

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 466:
Narrated Abdullah bin Zama:

That he heard the Prophet delivering a sermon, and he mentioned the shecamel and the one who hamstrung it. Allah's Apostle recited:--

'When, the most wicked man among them went forth (to hamstrung the she-camel).' (91.12.) Then he said, "A tough man whose equal was rare and who enjoyed the protection of his people, like Abi Zama went forth to (hamstrung) it." The Prophet then mentioned about the women (in his sermon). "It is not wise for anyone of you to lash his wife like a slave, for he might sleep with her the same evening." Then he advised them not to laugh when somebody breaks wind and said, "Why should anybody laugh at what he himself does?"

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 68:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:

The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
11-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Lol i kno:) we still have alot to learn in our deen:) mashaAllah.

wasalaam

glo
11-03-2006, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
:sl:

Never knew this...

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 466:
Narrated Abdullah bin Zama:

That he heard the Prophet delivering a sermon, and he mentioned the shecamel and the one who hamstrung it. Allah's Apostle recited:--

'When, the most wicked man among them went forth (to hamstrung the she-camel).' (91.12.) Then he said, "A tough man whose equal was rare and who enjoyed the protection of his people, like Abi Zama went forth to (hamstrung) it." The Prophet then mentioned about the women (in his sermon). "It is not wise for anyone of you to lash his wife like a slave, for he might sleep with her the same evening." Then he advised them not to laugh when somebody breaks wind and said, "Why should anybody laugh at what he himself does?"

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 68:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:

The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

:w:
I don't get the connection between hamstringing a shecamel, not beating your wife like a slave in case you want to sleep with her later, and laughing at somebody breaking wind?? :uuh:

Can somebody please explain??? :?

Peace

InToTheRain
11-03-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I don't get the connection between hamstringing a shecamel, not beating your wife like a slave in case you want to sleep with her later, and laughing at somebody breaking wind?? :uuh:

Can somebody please explain??? :?

Peace
LOL GLO! There is no connection thats why LOL. He said it in a sermon, advising them about different things.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
11-03-2006, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
LOL GLO! There is no connection thats why LOL. He said it in a sermon, advising them about different things.
What kind of sermon is that??? :?

Pk_#2
11-03-2006, 10:28 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

thanks for that :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Hmm..JazakAllah for that bro.

Maimunah
11-03-2006, 10:30 PM
properly he was givin out a lecture. a sort of advice and teachin to his nation:)

wasalaam

Umar001
11-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Assalamu Aleykum,

Just makes me wonder how important not laughing at people is, I mean....

crayon
08-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Just chanced upon this, found it interesting, didn't know it previously!

Azy
08-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Sense of humour failure.
Hearing someone pass wind might make me laugh, but seeing it is a different story altogether :P

aadil77
08-18-2009, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
Sense of humour failure.
Hearing someone pass wind might make me laugh, but seeing it is a different story altogether :P
Seeing someone let one rip in an embarrasing situation is funny if you're not too close by

but seeing someone deliberately do one then have the guts to laugh about it is not funny and really annoying

but lettin one rip and blaming it on someone else is hilarious

Duhaa786M
08-19-2009, 10:05 AM
very good rashid! but I have to be honest I can't keep my luaghter in! can't you give me a remedy for that please?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.