/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What may be my last thread

muslimah4life
11-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Assalam o alaikum
my dear brothers and sisters. I have some terrible news and that is that i may not be on this earth any longer because i have discovered a lump on my head and for the past several days i have been to the doctor and he says it may be a brain tumour or an early sign of cancer. Either way i think i have a very slim chance of making it so i would just like to say JAZAKALLAHI for all of you here at the LI ISLAMIC BOARD. A special thanks to Kittygyal for being there and all the rest. I came back but sadly its not meant to be, but for the little time i spent on here, i learned loads and have gained a kot of respect for the people and brought me closer to the ummah. May Allah (SAW) give you all a long happy life.

Wasalaam wa rahmahtullahaiwa barakatuu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2006, 05:10 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

have sabr, Allah can do wateva he wills, that brain tumour might get cured by the mercy of Allah swt.

And Allah knows best :)

:salamext:

Muhammad
11-04-2006, 05:22 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to hear of such news sister. Surely, nothing happens without the Will and Wisdom of Allaah, so in this matter let us pray that Allaah causes the best outcome and have patience Insha'Allaah. None of us knows when our time has been decreed, but if our time has arrived, then we can do nothing to stop it; if our time is not due, then nothing can cause our death whether it be a cancer or any other disease. Whatever pain you may experience, Insha'Allaah this will be a means of purification for you.

Jazakallahu Khayr for your words of thanks; it is a real pleasure to know that you have benefitted from the forum. We hope and pray that Allaah blesses you with a long life, and that when our time comes, we are all prepared to the utmost of our abilities, Insha'Allaah.

:w:

AhlaamBella
11-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Innalilahi wa inailayhi raajioon.

Sis I'm so sorry to hear this. Stay strong sis and if you need anything just pm me. :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snowdropjasmine
11-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Innalilahi wa inailayhi raajioon. sister stay strong and know that allah is there for you all the way though if you believe in him.imsad

*noor
11-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Assalaamu alaikum sister

This may be the end of your life but you can never be sure about these things. Remember that life is short and that everyone will taste death. Allah has already decided when and where each of us will die subhaanaAllah and we will never know for sure until the time comes.

Pray to Allah and ask for forgiveness and mercy. Read a lot of quran as it will benefit you inshaAllah in the meantime as well as in the aakhirah. You won't lose anything by doing so. And remember that Allah is the Most Merciful. There is none more Merciful than Allah.

Inna lillaahi wa ilayhi raaji3oon.

You are in my duaas sister.
May Allah reward you for all the good you've done and intended. May Allah have mercy on you. Ameen!

p.s. if you need to talk feel free to pm me inshaAllah

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-04-2006, 05:32 PM

salam am sorry to hear that sister..may Allah[swt] cure your illness & yes stay strong..allah[swt] knows best..i really really hope u get better sister :)
if u need to talk am here i knw i dont know u but i am here for u sis:D

stay strong!!:) all th ebest you are in my prayers :)

Kittygyal
11-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

my dearest Ukthi i love ya for the sake of Allah subhanawtallah just be patient inshallah && remember Allah subhanawatallah loves whom he gives alot of pain run to Allah subahanwatallah && Allah subhanwatallah walks towards you, inshallah you will be okay inshallah please do take care of your self inshallah, it's sad when someone is hurt && in pain even my self is back on wheelchair && am having me 5th OP on me heart ya allah :cry: but Ukthi remember the more you have faith in Allah subhanawtallah && have sab'r everything will be okay inshallah i understand it's easy to say but hard to take action but at the end whom is it Allah! so please me dearest Ukthi In Islam you know even in p'ms when you write in p'm walahi am saying "walahi" i feel this pain in me heart because thats how much i love you && when you told me the first i was shocked && walahi i started crying because my mam even died because she haD cancer :'( anywho just have faith inshallah, && am always here for you okay if you need a shoulder to cry upon am here or need someone to cry with am here ALWAYS for you ukthi okay :wub:

i love ya Ukthi also i am spending me most on this site because am having me OP soon :'(
do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ahs inshallah

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Snowflake
11-04-2006, 05:38 PM
As you're not sure what it is yet sis, please don't make yourself believe that it can't be cured. It's wrong of the doctor to say it may be an early sign of cancer without doing any tests and causing you unnecessary worry & stress. It could simply be a harmless cyst inshaAllah.

Stay strong sis and plz don't hesistate to PM me anytime. May Allah grant you good health and a long pious life inshaAllah. Ameen.

Salmaan
11-04-2006, 05:41 PM

Don't lose hope.....
Allah is able 2 do all things....
You should give lots of sadaqah to the poor and the needy....
insha'Allah you will be alright if you do that....
It is said that what diseases doctors cannot cure....those diseases are cured through the means of sadaqah insha'Allah.....subhanallah !
Allah is able to do all things...
be patient and have faith in Allah....
every person shall taste death...
seek Allah's forgiveness and mercy both for this world and for the hereafter....
verily, we are Allah's and verily to Him is our return....

Woodrow
11-04-2006, 05:47 PM
:sl: Ukhti,

Keep in mind that no matter what we are told and no matter what we see, all of us are here only for a temporary trial. We never know when the moment will occur that Allah(swt) sees fit to free us from our trial.

The closest I have been to death so far was when I was 23 years old. How and why I am still alive is only known to Allah(swt). A lesson I learned was that no one is guarnteed, as much as one more heart beat. Sadly it took me over 40 years to make good use of that lesson.

View this as a lesson learned and understand that neither you nor anyone else knows what remains in your future. Learn to use how little or how long remains for the important things of life.

InToTheRain
11-04-2006, 05:48 PM

Inna Lillahi wa Inna-Ilahi rajioon. Allah(SWT) knows best...have sabr. Rememberance of Allah(SWT) during hardship will raise your state as a believer and it will also grant you peace. May Allah(SWT) have mercy on you.

BlissfullyJaded
11-04-2006, 05:52 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun...

That is saddening to hear... May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have mercy on you and reward you for your sabr during these difficult times. Ameen.

imsad :wub:

Kittygyal
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM

Also Ukthi i wana say i was in ICU within 24hrz i used to stess like you are doing right now but what i don't understand is how they can say to you it "maybe" brain tumour i mean they have to say either YES OR NO! i mean don't stress also your doctors told you right? && the upsetting thing was they never told me i had a whole in me heart && stuff what they told me is they will give me medication && look at me because of me whole in heart i am put in a wheelchair (back again :'() && also Ukthi just look on bright side && there are more peeps whom are suffering more than you remmber that inshallah don't stress it might be okay inshallah IT WILL inshallah.

also Ukthi within 24hrz subhanallah i have survived by the will of Allah subhanawatallah so take it easy dearest Ukthi one day we will all leave so don't worry inshallah

May Allah subhanawatallah make it easy for you && inshallah cure you && me && others in world inshallah

i love ya Ukthi && don't hesitate to p'm me inshallah (even though you always do but inshallah let me know the score inshallah)

Tania
11-04-2006, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
It could simply be a harmless cyst . May Allah grant you good health and a long pious life inshaAllah. Ameen.
Wait until the analyses are done and you are sure about your illness. Never loose hope.

AbdulHassanAmir
11-04-2006, 06:38 PM
:cry: Hope you get better. Does it hurt?

Kittygyal
11-04-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHassanAmir
:cry: Hope you get better. Does it hurt?

Akhi am speaking for me self here whom has been in alot of pain && still am but like everyone says "never give hope have faith in Allah subhanawatallah" ofcourse when your in pain it hurts alot no matter what :cry:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun
Don't lose hope sister. InshAllah all will be well.
Have faith in Allah(swt). The doctors are only suggesting it might be without clear evidence I suupose, so dont worry yourself too much. Make a lot of dua and InshAllah you are in mine.

Pk_#2
11-04-2006, 07:50 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon! :(

Get well soon inshaAllah, :'(

May Allah, cure you of your illnesses, Ameen!

Tc of yourself baby sis xx HUGZ!

H4RUN
11-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Aslamualaikum warakhmatulla wabrakatahu dearest sister.
innalila wa'inailahi rajun :(, i'm extremely sorry to hear that.

Sister we are all hear on a temporary basis, we havn't come here for eternity....we are mere travellers in this corrupt duniya, time ticks on, and stops for no one....for all i know i may not live to submit this message...it's easier said than done but have hope sister, have sabr, and don't let it put you down. If anything 1 step closer 2 Jannah! InshAllah!

Times may be hard, but keep steadfast in deen, 'dua weapon of the believer'...
May Allah [swt] ease the calamities that are put upon you, help you to overcome all obstacles that may arise in your life, however long it may be, increase your iman, help you to recover, give you a long and pious life and shower His blessings upon you and your family...Ameen thumma ameeen.

Keep the Ummah in your Du'as sis :)

fiamanAllah!
ma'salama
walaikumsalam warakhmatula wabrakatahu

Kittygyal
11-04-2006, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
Aslamualaikum warakhmatulla wabrakatahu dearest sister.
innalila wa'inailahi rajun :(, i'm extremely sorry to hear that.

Sister we are all hear on a temporary basis, we havn't come here for eternity....we are mere travellers in this corrupt duniya, time ticks on, and stops for no one....for all i know i may not live to submit this message...it's easier said than done but have hope sister, have sabr, and don't let it put you down. If anything 1 step closer 2 Jannah! InshAllah!

Times may be hard, but keep steadfast in deen, 'dua weapon of the believer'...
May Allah [swt] ease the calamities that are put upon you, help you to overcome all obstacles that may arise in your life, however long it may be, increase your iman, help you to recover, give you a long and pious life and shower His blessings upon you and your family...Ameen thumma ameeen.

Keep the Ummah in your Du'as sis :)

fiamanAllah!
ma'salama
walaikumsalam warakhmatula wabrakatahu
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu

that made me cry walahi it did :cry: :cry:
A3min Thumma A3min Ya Ra3bil Alameen

Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

The Ruler
11-04-2006, 08:13 PM

its really weird...because for the past few days, i've continuously been thinking that if a member doesnt post anymore, anything could have ahppened to them...they may have died...we would never know :cry:...and today i read this :'( :'(

i have nothing to say...the feelings that i have now cannot be described in words...it is like something eatin into you but you cant feel anything...you are aware of the sadness and the pain around you but you just cant feel it physically :'( :cry:

May Allah grant you eternal paradise my sis :wub:

Snowflake
11-06-2006, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

its really weird...because for the past few days, i've continuously been thinking that if a member doesnt post anymore, anything could have ahppened to them...they may have died...we would never know :cry:...and today i read this :'( :'(
I'm always thinking of death and that if I die everyone will just assume I've left. Or if I never got round to replying to someone they might think I didn't bother with them or left without telling them. imsad

I suppose all we can do is keep each other in our prayers and ask Allah to have mercy on our brothers & sisters in life and in death. Ameen. :cry:

north_malaysian
11-06-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm speechless....

But I do believe in God's miracles.....

Never lose hope.....

And God loves you.... Inshallah!!!

S_87
11-06-2006, 10:16 AM

i dont know what to say sis imsad
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhe rajioun!

i have read on how some people have had tumors in their brain but Alhumdulillah it has been removed and them fully cured. dont lose hope sweet sis!

may Allah subhana wa Ta'ala forgive, protect, have mercy on you and grant you shifa!
Ameen!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.