/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would i still be rewarded..

baby_muslimah
11-04-2006, 05:50 PM
:sl:

if i havent yet finished the Quran infront of the Imam, but I have finished it by reading it to myself?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
learningislam
11-04-2006, 07:39 PM
:salamext:

sis.......do you mean to say that you have finished reading the Quran for the first time? And that too without any body to see you recited properly or not?

Is that what you want to say?? i cant get your statement?

The reward, is not linked to reading infront of somebody.But yes, one has to read/recite properly without mistakes.

And Allah knows best.
:wasalamex

DigitalStorm82
11-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Your rewarded for reading regardless...

but, you should re-read it in front of someone to make sure you read it correctly.

Umar001
11-05-2006, 12:02 AM
What? You get a reward just for finish reading the Qu'ran?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DigitalStorm82
11-05-2006, 12:08 AM
You get reward for reading Quran... Yes.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Ummm sadly i never finished it when i was little. I started and used to go to the Qur'an teacher. So im doing that now. Its a long story. My parents went through so much when i was younger, so i was lucky if i ever went. They were always occupied with taking my brothers and sister to the hospital. Little bro had eye tumor, older one had heart problem, little sis had Cancer (passed away). So is it okay if i tried to finish now? I am doing that now and get it done InshAllah. Also doing it with my brothers...

InToTheRain
11-05-2006, 01:37 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah

if i havent yet finished the Quran infront of the Imam, but I have finished it by reading it to myself?

Allah(SWT) hears it, and there is no better listener :D The more difficulty you find in reading it the more sawab as Allah(SWT) know's its for his pleasure Insha'Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Ummm sadly i never finished it when i was little. I started and used to go to the Qur'an teacher. So im doing that now. Its a long story. My parents went through so much when i was younger, so i was lucky if i ever went. They were always occupied with taking my brothers and sister to the hospital. Little bro had eye tumor, older one had heart problem, little sis had Cancer (passed away). So is it okay if i tried to finish now? I am doing that now and get it done InshAllah. Also doing it with my brothers...
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajioon, thats deep ukhti, may Allah(SWT) hav mercy on them...
You should diffinitley try to finish the Qur'an and learn from it. It's the best source for wisdom and "the real Joy of life is wisdom" (Wise words of prophet Enoch(AS))

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Jazak Allah Khair brother for ur kind words.
Fi Aman Allah

Umar001
11-05-2006, 03:57 AM
Am still confused, I know you get reward for reading it, but i mean do u get extra reward for finishing it?

Malaikah
11-05-2006, 06:09 AM

Are talking about just plain reading or memorising, and if its just reading, why do you need to read it infront of an imam? :?

AnonymousPoster
11-05-2006, 06:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

Are talking about just plain reading or memorising, and if its just reading, why do you need to read it infront of an imam? :?
in addition, even memorising doesn't have to be infront of an imam....
as long as you're reading it right, you're fine... could be more reward too.

amirah_87
11-05-2006, 12:09 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Like Brother Digital Hafidha'hullah said you get a reward for reading the Qur'aan.
It was Narrated that the Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wasallam said: You are rewarded when you read the Qur'aan.. and I don't mean when you say "alif laam meem" (ie for every ayaah) but "Alif as an individual harf and Laam, and the Meem. (hadeeth quoted by it's meaning).

meaning you get a reward for each Harf/Letter you recite! :)

Hope that helps InshaAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.