/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted company

AnonymousPoster
11-04-2006, 07:22 PM
:sl: Ok we are all human beings, sometimes you come across people you really dont like for some reason,anyways unfortunatly this people attend my school and at times they just come and sit next to me and my girls like they know us:?
They are muslims sisters and I dont want to be rude to them and tell them to go away so how can I let them know without offending them that i dont want them to sit with me or even talk to me? :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdulHassanAmir
11-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Ignore them.

Why dont you like them though?

anonymous
11-04-2006, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: Ok we are all human beings, sometimes you come across people you really dont like for some reason,anyways unfortunatly this people attend my school and at times they just come and sit next to me and my girls like they know us:?
They are muslims sisters and I dont want to be rude to them and tell them to go away so how can I let them know without offending them that i dont want them to sit with me or even talk to me? :w:

:sl:
Waaaaaaag1, yeh i get that aswell imsad :uhwhat :offended: :heated: :cry:
what i do is just hint very nicely if not then inshAllah bear with patience whatever befalls you :p
chill with them, and then kinda like move ...and move abit more ....and then eventually get up and walk off :D :D :D
Hope that helps
:w:

Umar001
11-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Theres a hadeeth bout not keeping away from a brother for mroe than three days? Maybe someone will explain that.

but I will just say, maybe just say salam be friendly, they are your sisters afterall, and then just make a move go read quran or something and leave the sisters to it.

How close are your sisters with the other sisters? I mean yall should try stick together! :)

Anyhow, I had a similar problem, but anyone hope it works out :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Why dont u like them? Is it something they said? I wouldnt mind other sisters sitting with me lol.

The Ruler
11-04-2006, 07:33 PM

i dont really understand what the post is really saying...i mean is it coming from a brother's point of view or a sister's :? :?

AnonymousPoster
Bro i find them fake, 2 faced I dont want to backbite but if I hang around with them I probably will. I dont like how the way they find faults in others yet they dont look at their own self:rollseyes
Anonymous I do kind of hint it but some people dont get it hints

anonymous
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Theres a hadeeth bout not keeping away from a brother for mroe than three days? Maybe someone will explain that.

but I will just say, maybe just say salam be friendly, they are your sisters afterall, and then just make a move go read quran or something and leave the sisters to it.

How close are your sisters with the other sisters? I mean yall should try stick together! :)

Anyhow, I had a similar problem, but anyone hope it works out :)
:sl: ,
yeh ders onli so much u can stik 2getha :p
Its like its abit ahem...awkward.
dont geme rong me luvs chilling with diff species but yano it gets abit ahem wen random people chat 2 ya lyk they know u...
abit like wen an aunty jee starts sloberring ur face with kissez and you dont even know hu she is
its lyk WA THA HEK BLAAAAAAAD :p lol

AnonymousPoster
11-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Is coming from a sister I simply wanted to know how to let some sisters know they unwanted. This is not for no reason but because like typical girls they are they have backbited and are being 2 face towards me.
So I am being the bigger person dont want to make a big issue just want to be left alone full stop.

- Qatada -
11-04-2006, 08:25 PM
:salamext:

Mixing with relatives who backbite
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...g&txt=backbite

Is warning people about a person who commits evil a form of slander or backbiting?
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=backbiting

What is the definition of gheebah and what is the ruling on it?
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=backbiting

جوري
11-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Bro i find them fake, 2 faced I dont want to backbite but if I hang around with them I probably will. I dont like how the way they find faults in others yet they dont look at their own self:rollseyes
Honesty is the best policy then; do it with tact. For instance the minute they bad mouth someone... either remain quiet, show an uninterested face, or say do you really think it is appopriate to speak of someone this way?

Eventually they will either tire of your incessant reminders, which by their standards will be unwated antics, become more like you and upright, in which case you will have helped a fellow muslim be better. Or they will simply distance themselves from you eventually because you don't share in their values.....

I have known people like that. I assure you. They either conform or the reltionship dissolves

:w: sister

Firdaus
11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm telling this from my point of view. I don't know if you are agree with this.
I know that when you dislike someone, it's very irritating to see that person often. If you don't want them near you then make one of your friend speak to them. Without offencing them, tell them that you're a bit worried, hence would preferred to be alone with only your close friends. See insha Allah all will went out well (Ameen).

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
that feels too cold, i can neva do that. infact ma friends use to try do that to other people that use 2 come around 2 us sometimes but i use 2 tell them not 2 coz... its just cold :eek:

Hijaabi22
11-05-2006, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
abit like wen an aunty jee starts sloberring ur face with kissez and you dont even know hu she is
its lyk WA THA HEK BLAAAAAAAD :p lol
loooooollll!!! annonymous, jus tell em ''excusez moi but des seat next to moi is taken pweez move ya butt elsewhere' :D

Firdaus
11-06-2006, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
loooooollll!!! annonymous, jus tell em ''excusez moi but des seat next to moi is taken pweez move ya butt elsewhere' :D

non ben tu crois que c'est une bonne maniere de dire "move ur butt":giggling:
the person will feel offendedimsad quoi

GARY
11-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Funny how mods delete posts for no apparent reason and with no explanation.

Umar001
11-06-2006, 08:51 AM
Assalamu Aleykum, Brother/Sister.

I don;t know if it will help at all, but I had exactly the same problem, the year in college before I became Muslim, I was very into religion I studied alot, I mean I skipped classes just to go and read about Islam and Christianity and so on, and after I became a Muslim, I started hanging around with some brothers more, and it was nothing really bad, the odd joke the odd talking to girls and so on, and it troubled me alot, because these brothers, I love them so much, Id die for them, but me nad them were different, before Islam and christianity I was not very well behaved and I do bad things, but the Muslim brothers were never like that to that extent, but when I was with them, they were only doing little one off jokes, but to me it gave me the window to do alot of the stuff I done before, which to me was a big red light, I stopped hanging around with them much, I told them to practice Islam more and so on, and sometimes I would fall into the mistake of joking too much, so they used to get angry at me and say things to me because to them it seemed like I told them to do this and I sometimes did the other.

Wow, anyhow, I dont know why I wrote all that but, I hope it might help, sometime maybe just take one of the sisters and tell them you find it hard to stay away from haram, or what me and my other (more practicing) brothers did we sat as normal and just brought up Islamic topics, had gatherings, so when someone said something haram, someone else would say 'Is that halal?' or did you know the prophet said this about so and so and such anad such.

and InshaAllah you will get reward for helping them and yourself, also a brother told me, that theres a reward in staying with brothers who u might dislike, as in not deserting them, though I have no proof for that.

anonymous
11-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Solitude is better than bad company, and good company is better than solitude.

Sister, these people might be interested in your friends and are sitting with you to stop them from sitting with bad company. May Allah Protect; you should talk to them and be friendly towards them, indeed you will be rewarded for you good actions. Be friendly and who knows you might get on with them more than you thought you would!

anonymous
11-07-2006, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Waaaaaaag1, yeh i get that aswell imsad :uhwhat :offended: :heated: :cry:
what i do is just hint very nicely if not then inshAllah bear with patience whatever befalls you :p
chill with them, and then kinda like move ...and move abit more ....and then eventually get up and walk off :D :D :D
Hope that helps

neva do that! that can be the most heartbreaking thing ever!

Yasmine018
11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
you can talk to them and try to cope insha allah with them
don't put that inya head zat u hate'em. Just 4 a moment, think positively and try to talk to them. make' em ya friends. insha allah everything will goes on well
ameen!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.