/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly.... OH MY...!

------
11-05-2006, 12:31 PM
:sl:

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

Please look at this:

[link removed]

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
11-05-2006, 12:54 PM
That's dreadful.

When did this happen? What happened to the driver of the car?

snowdropjasmine
11-05-2006, 12:56 PM
seen it in the sisters section not too scary but is like ahhimsad

Umar001
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
What is it? Man, im so faint hearted.

someoen tlel me what happens, what is it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strider
11-05-2006, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
What is it? Man, im so faint hearted.

someoen tlel me what happens, what is it?
A driver of a car losing control and colliding into people standing by the rode side. More of a freak accident than blood and guts on camera.

Umm Khalid06
11-05-2006, 01:42 PM
and body parts fly aroundimsad

Pk_#2
11-05-2006, 02:03 PM
i swear i just watched this, theres two threads goin? or summin

amirah_87
11-05-2006, 02:04 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Yeah!!..Lol

you just saw the one in the Sisters Section Ukhtiy!! Posted By Bintu M. :)

Umar001
11-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Omg yall seem to nto be bothered by it.

All smiling, eww, sounds terrible, I saw this 'nasheed' thing, about death coming at any time, and I saaw them old train crossings, where a mother or someone had a kid by the hand and the kid goes forward and the train is coming and then i turned off the screen, man i feel like a sucker, im getting hot talking about it now. argh

The Ruler
11-05-2006, 02:07 PM

whoa! :ooh: ermm that surely cant be true right :? :?

Pk_#2
11-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I wanted to send this one to ma mate, i think shes abit sensitiv, so i'll pass on that,

Isa tis sad ini, he tried to save his life, but wasn't able to, i don't see why the people next to him didn't grab him out of the way :'(

soo scary makes you shiver,

innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon!

amirah_87
11-05-2006, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Omg yall seem to nto be bothered by it.
Lol, I only built up the courage to view the video today!..I could'nt watch it at first when I saw someone post something about the brother's head and body parts flying about!! :heated: :vomit:

The Ruler
11-05-2006, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Isa tis sad ini, he tried to save his life, but wasn't able to, i don't see why the people next to him didn't grab him out of the way :'(
eh...that dude seemed to be standing there ready for the car to hit him :confused: thats what it looked like :?

Pk_#2
11-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Yeah and it shows you that part agen and agen from all angles,

ya allah, so scary :'(

Pk_#2
11-05-2006, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
eh...that dude seemed to be standing there ready for the car to hit him :confused: thats what it looked like :?

oh i thought he was standing in the road watching, then he realised the car was coming towards him, and tried to move out of the way :'(

Umar001
11-05-2006, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
I wanted to send this one to ma mate, i think shes abit sensitiv, so i'll pass on that,

soo scary makes you shiver,

innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon!
I aint watched it yet, I dont think I will, argh, sounds terrible.

Pk_#2
11-05-2006, 02:16 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Ok, i guess it's upto you, to tell the truth i regret watching it now, i keep seeing the car in my head :(

feel sick!

Astaghfirullah, i hope it wasn't a sort of a game to them, it looked as if people came to watch the car...

i duno,

Allahu Alim.

Umar001
11-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Is it proper up close? How close is the cam to the people?

IB-Staff
11-05-2006, 05:28 PM

The staff of the forum have felt that this video was inappropriate, hence it was removed.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.