/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qari Minshawi Surah Iniftar

Kittygyal
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Assalamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
subhanallah this Akhi has no words to describe such a nice recitaion, please listen to it FULLy && you will know why inshallah
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gbs36b
walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdullahi
11-10-2006, 09:27 PM
assallam allaikum sit
i see that your a big egyptian qari fan mash'Allah. jazakallah for the recitation.
personally i like minshawi (the sincerity in his voice brings tears to my eyes), although sheik basit is a very close second. insh'Allah i'll post a few of their recitations as i have a lot of them.:)
wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2006, 09:31 PM
i cudnt download it :(

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullahi
assallam allaikum sit
i see that your a big egyptian qari fan mash'Allah. jazakallah for the recitation.
personally i like minshawi (the sincerity in his voice brings tears to my eyes), although sheik basit is a very close second. insh'Allah i'll post a few of their recitations as i have a lot of them.:)
wassalam
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

am a big fan of Qari Basit to thy maz subhnallah they are all nice but Minshawi is nice aswel, Na'am ofcourse inshallah post away of your's i have got alot but am too busy to post them will do inshallah :)

also brother IbnAbdulHakim it is working for me humm try again inshallah

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.