/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A night at the opera.......

Joe98
11-05-2006, 11:02 PM
.........house.

On Friday night in Sydney, my wife and I took a water taxi to the Sydney Opera House.

The orchestra performed numbers from various Broadway hits!

It was great!

Do you have any favourite Broadway musicles?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
I've never been to one. I'm glad you and your wife had a good time though. :)

afriend
11-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh cool...I've always wanted to visit the SOH...Looks so cool :shade:

Aisha20
11-05-2006, 11:36 PM
i have never been in one. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
11-06-2006, 12:00 AM
I don't know about any Broadway 'Musicals' per se, but a non-Musical historic performance would strike me as amusing.

Its not just the Islamic anti-Music stance that I dislike about Musicals, I just personally find them highly un-entertaining, especially when stretched beyond 5 minutes.

DigitalStorm82
11-06-2006, 03:50 AM
I've been to a broadway show before... it was amazing!

It looks so stupid on tv... but its really good when you're there in person... its quite an experiene. I wouldn't go back unless I had to... but im pretty sure, I'd enjoy it if I did...

Their act and all the special effects and lights are well put together.

north_malaysian
11-06-2006, 08:02 AM
Broadway like Cats? Miss Saigon? - not my cup of tea...

Asyur an-Nagi
11-06-2006, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
.........house.

On Friday night in Sydney, my wife and I took a water taxi to the Sydney Opera House.

The orchestra performed numbers from various Broadway hits!

It was great!

Do you have any favourite Broadway musicles?
my last was during the olympic. people were clapping and whistling in the middle of the tenor, bariton, and soprano's action:heated: . but glad to hear you had a good time:)

DigitalStorm82
11-07-2006, 12:07 AM
lol the one I went to wasnt a musical... it was an act.... all I remember was a monkey paw that brought bad luck to whoever had it lol and some other acts... it was too long ago.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.