/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assistance needed.

aadam
11-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I am begging that any serious people that can find me an aamil/scholar or some kind of help to cure spells of evil eye/black magic, please do help things are beginning to turn worse than ever and we have no solution(as we have not had one for over 20 years).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-06-2006, 05:45 AM
:sl:
Wow... I am sorry to hear of your troubles... though your query sounds some what vague... maybe you can try to ask a scholar on this website?
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S.../FatwaCounselE
:w:

Firdaus
11-06-2006, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadam
I am begging that any serious people that can find me an aamil/scholar or some kind of help to cure spells of evil eye/black magic, please do help things are beginning to turn worse than ever and we have no solution(as we have not had one for over 20 years).
Brother what is your problem actually? Because based on your actual problem itself can we suggest advices and helps.

aadam
11-06-2006, 02:58 PM
The problem is with certain magic that has been used and is constantly being used on my family members, I can not go into further detail unless it is with someone of knowledge(scholar or aalim)/and is willing to help, to this day no one has ever helped rather used this our situation against us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadam
11-06-2006, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Wow... I am sorry to hear of your troubles... though your query sounds some what vague... maybe you can try to ask a scholar on this website?
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S.../FatwaCounselE
I could try that but their replies must take months and I have days now.

- Qatada -
11-06-2006, 03:02 PM
:salamext:

Black Magic & Jinn
http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...02/Index.shtml

Sihr/Magic

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?pg...glist=0&ln=eng

Black Magic
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?pg...glist=0&ln=eng

aadam
11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
These sites are purely informative, again anyone else that can help me find an aamil or scholar?

aadam
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I read in some of those links, but unfortunately I am looking for more specifics as we are dealing with advanced people regarding magic.

Firdaus
11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
I read in some of those links, but unfortunately I am looking for more specifics as we are dealing with advanced people regarding magic.
In my country also, these things exist(black magic). Brother, why don't you refer to books on black magic?! It gives you high knowledge on this topic. I know someone high knowlegeable on removing black magic, i mean aalim but he is in my country, that is in Mauritius!!!

aadam
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Firdaus
In my country also, these things exist(black magic). Brother, why don't you refer to books on black magic?! It gives you high knowledge on this topic. I know someone high knowlegeable on removing black magic, i mean aalim but he is in my country, that is in Mauritius!!!
Can he help over phone as I will never be able to meet him, and please if he charges I will not/can not afford to pay as I have learned by lessons by the ones that request money.

Firdaus
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
brother i think that this aalim also charges money for consultation. I will confirm that!

aadam
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
brother i think that this aalim also charges money for consultation. I will confirm that!
My firm belief is anyone who wants to sell the Quran is a salesman not one who looks to make your purchase useful but in turn try to make you a long term customer.

Firdaus
11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
My firm belief is anyone who wants to sell the Quran is a salesman not one who looks to make your purchase useful but in turn try to make you a long term customer.

Brother, this aalim that i'm telling you will alhamdullillah by Allah's grace remove the black evil. Don't worry i'll to get his number soon and will private message you as soon as possible. Because this aalim can see djinn, it's a miracle that Allah has given him. He can talk to them, see them and alhamdullillah drive them away.

جوري
11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I could try that but their replies must take months and I have days now.
perhaps if you call by phone it might hasten their reply? or they might refer you to someone who is more readily available... if it is as serious as you describe... then I am sure you should try all portals... even if it takes a few weeks.... I mean you have been patient for 20 years which is an awfully long time... if someone there can help you inshallah... and it will only take a couple of weeks... it is better than nothing at all?
Wallah A3lam
fi aman illah

aadam
11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
perhaps if you call by phone it might hasten their reply? or they might refer you to someone who is more readily available... if it is as serious as you describe... then I am sure you should try all portals... even if it takes a few weeks.... I mean you have been patient for 20 years which is an awfully long time... if someone there can help you inshallah... and it will only take a couple of weeks... it is better than nothing at all?
Wallah A3lam
fi aman illah

I will look on the site and try to find a phone number.

جوري
11-06-2006, 09:48 PM
let us know how it all works out... inshallah it will work out well :smile:

Pk_#2
11-06-2006, 09:52 PM
^^^ InshaAllah :)

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 09:59 PM
salaam

wag1 :p

bredrin :p what you got remem is that all good is from Allah (swt) and all the tests are from Allah (swt)

as Allah (swt) says in surah Yunis v 107

"And if Allah touches you with hurt, then there is none who can remove it except he, and if he intends good for you, then theres none who can repel his favour"

so as long as these aalims or scholars give you remedies from the Quran then its kool, like sum scholars namely paki ones :p beg it and say bla bla bla "im gona read a special thin and it will all go away :p" and they look lik they got black magic on em demselfs and they have weirdo names like baba so & so :p :D:D lol

so the point is that remember all is from Allah (swt) he can give the problem and he is the only cure :D

neway from moi limited knowlegde manz knows this :D

in hadiths it says that, our butifull RasoolAllah (sal allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said that " surah falaq was revealed as a cure for the evil eye and black magic"

also it says in a hadiths in sahih muslim that, "whoever reads ayahs from Surah Baqarah the devils wont come near his house for the rrest of the day"

brother one ayah, that i will recommend you to read is from Surah Baqarah v 102 :D read that, also surah falaq, ayah tul kursi :D and do dua to Allah (swt) and you should be inshallah :D:D

aadam
11-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Unfortunately, you need to know the actually Quranic verse that will cure some particulars in jadoo, I like your recommendations and will use them but it will not resolve Nazar Bhandi which is what has been casted.

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

wag1 :p

bredrin :p what you got remem is that all good is from Allah (swt) and all the tests are from Allah (swt)

as Allah (swt) says in surah Yunis v 107

"And if Allah touches you with hurt, then there is none who can remove it except he, and if he intends good for you, then theres none who can repel his favour"

so as long as these aalims or scholars give you remedies from the Quran then its kool, like sum scholars namely paki ones :p beg it and say bla bla bla "im gona read a special thin and it will all go away :p" and they look lik they got black magic on em demselfs and they have weirdo names like baba so & so :p :D:D lol

so the point is that remember all is from Allah (swt) he can give the problem and he is the only cure :D

neway from moi limited knowlegde manz knows this :D

in hadiths it says that, our butifull RasoolAllah (sal allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said that " surah falaq was revealed as a cure for the evil eye and black magic"

also it says in a hadiths in sahih muslim that, "whoever reads ayahs from Surah Baqarah the devils wont come near his house for the rrest of the day"

brother one ayah, that i will recommend you to read is from Surah Baqarah v 102 :D read that, also surah falaq, ayah tul kursi :D and do dua to Allah (swt) and you should be inshallah :D:D

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 10:15 PM
whats nazar bhandi?:D

aadam
11-07-2006, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
whats nazar bhandi?:D

Basically the person is blinded and hates their surroundings, only strangers are known to be favorable to the person. Unfortunately this is not on me and someone else which makes its harder to resolve when the person does not trust us.

DigitalStorm82
11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
http://islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html#Exorcism_Clip

perhaps you may find information related to black magic on this site... this sheikh has driven out many jinns and may be able to help if you can get in touch with him somehow.

Ismahaan
11-07-2006, 12:26 PM

Broher Aadam, I know of a man who will not charge you. He lives in an Arab country. I have his telephone number, but I don't think that he can help you over the phone. He gives you some medicine, which Quran has been recited over, medicine you will not find in the West. So I recommend that you travel to see him, for the sake of Allah. If you are suffering from a magic spell, I doubt that you are being the best muslim that you can be, even though you want to be of course. So travel in way of Allah. Make a personal jihad. For more information email me at timefliespast@yahoo.com

Ismahaan
11-07-2006, 12:29 PM
For now brother, amke sure you buy a book called Husnul-Muslim, and read ayatul kursi and the morning Duas. You shoul also listen to Surat-ul-Baqara EVERY SINGLE DAY. You will see a BIG difference inshaAllah.

thc
11-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I have some good websites with contacts which i will post tommorow or the day after insh allaah.

thc
11-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullhi wabarakatuhu,

Many muslims can diagnose and treat (WITH QURAN) without seeing the patient by asking for the victims and sometimes there mothers name. Unfortunately some charge money in small amounts or in large amonts and i cannot confirm how reliable they are as there are too many fake exorcists.
BELOW ARE 2 SITES WHICH PROVIDE A LOT OF FREE SERVICES

There are 2 very good websites which have treatment via an amil (exorcist)for black magic etc...

www.kitabummuneer.com is a very good website and in his questions and answers sections there are questions particularly in the rohani pareshani (urdu for spiritual problems) sections where one can post and gain a reply.
It can take a while to get replies on these question sections so therefore i recommend one to contat him VIA PHONE using the details in the CONTACT section and speak to him directly as he can diagnose and treat without seeing the victim. His website is mash allah excellent. He is based in U.S.

A far as i know his services are generally free!

Likewise www.madni.net has an amil who can diagnose and treat without seeing the patient. One could submit ones problem on the "madni forum" section or submit a ruhaani masla using the links in the top right corner.
It can sometimes take a while for a reply as there is no phone contact for the mufti.

His services are free as well!

Below are a list of other websites which deal with black magic provididng services however i do not know how genuine they are

www.qamaraltaf.com (look in section for personal problems)
www.quranichealing.com (look in the reviews sections)
www.islamichealing.com
www.shifa.cjb.net
www.istikhaara.com (same person that does istikhaara programme on ARY QTV)

I some other phone contacts which one can obtain from me via a private message.

AnonymousPoster
08-09-2008, 12:05 PM
:sl: Sister!

Though your post below is quite a long while ago, I'm reuqesting you to kindly let me have the contact information of the person you have mentioned in your post.
I would like to contact with the gentleman as I'm really in desperate need of someone to cure the affliction from sihr I'v been going through since long time.

JazakALLAH O Khairan

QUOTE=Ismahaan;554467]:sl:

Broher Aadam, I know of a man who will not charge you. He lives in an Arab country. I have his telephone number, but I don't think that he can help you over the phone. He gives you some medicine, which Quran has been recited over, medicine you will not find in the West. So I recommend that you travel to see him, for the sake of Allah. If you are suffering from a magic spell, I doubt that you are being the best muslim that you can be, even though you want to be of course. So travel in way of Allah. Make a personal jihad. For more information email me at timefliespast@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Mohammad Ashraf
08-10-2008, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ismahaan

Broher Aadam, I know of a man who will not charge you. He lives in an Arab country. I have his telephone number, but I don't think that he can help you over the phone. He gives you some medicine, which Quran has been recited over, medicine you will not find in the West. So I recommend that you travel to see him, for the sake of Allah. If you are suffering from a magic spell, I doubt that you are being the best muslim that you can be, even though you want to be of course. So travel in way of Allah. Make a personal jihad. For more information email me at timefliespast@yahoo.com
:sl:Sister!

Though your post below is quite a long while ago, I'm reuqesting you to kindly let me have the contact information of the person you have mentioned in your post.
I would like to contact with the gentleman as I'm really in desperate need of someone to cure the affliction from sihr I'v been going through since long time.

JazakALLAH O Khairan

N.Ahmed1
02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Brother, this aalim that i'm telling you will alhamdullillah by Allah's grace remove the black evil. Don't worry i'll to get his number soon and will private message you as soon as possible. Because this aalim can see djinn, it's a miracle that Allah has given him. He can talk to them, see them and alhamdullillah drive them away.
:sl: Firdaus,

Please could you also give me the contact details of the aalim you know...please im in desperate need, my family is totally broken, my dad has gone with other women and me and my siblings as well as my mother are suferring from jadoo because the women who my dad has or or his first wife is doing jadoo on us...please help me out :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.