/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Royal Family

Umar001
11-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Does the Royal Family Attend Church?

The reason is that, I have been reading about some titles, and aparently Prince Charles will have the Title Defender of Faith, thought some organisations are insisting he keeps it Defender of THE Faith when he becomes king.

So do they go church? I only ask cos i know yall here know the most unthought of facts about people lol.:giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
11-06-2006, 08:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Does the Royal Family Attend Church?

The reason is that, I have been reading about some titles, and aparently Prince Charles will have the Title Defender of Faith, thought some organisations are insisting he keeps it Defender of THE Faith when he becomes king.

So do they go church? I only ask cos i know yall here know the most unthought of facts about people lol.:giggling:
Queen elizabeth II is the Highest Authority in the anglican church, right?

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I hear that prince charles is very easy going and have actually good thoughts about islam, correct?

Kittygyal
11-06-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
I hear that prince charles is very easy going and have actually good thoughts about islam, correct?
Assalamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

humm NOT always tho A3khi but where ya heard that from:? :hiding:

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah!

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strider
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

humm NOT always tho A3khi but where ya heard that from:? :hiding:

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah!

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
And what have you heard which is contrary to what the brother said, sis?

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-08-2006, 11:17 AM
salam.
Well I have heard people say it and in some news papers. I have a relative who studied in England and he claims that too.

Sooo I dont really know
:?

Muezzin
11-08-2006, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
Based on what I've read, that's correct.

Prince Phillip (the Queen's consort) is the blunt, racist one, bless him.

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-08-2006, 11:07 PM
how interesting.
May alla show the open ones the truth

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.