/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Knows Where . . . . .

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
salaam

bismillah ir rahman nir raheem :D:D:D

does anyone know where manz :p can get jubbas that are like proper lik erm cotton or wool material ones, like real thick for the winter :D but but in LONDON :D :D:D:D

whoever helps me may Allah (swt) bless em :p and whoever dont help me erm erm :D may Allah (swt) also bless em :p :D:D:D

so any places but in london :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
11-06-2006, 09:21 PM
How about the internet search. It helps find out things in "London".You mean, London, ON, Canada..?

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
erm jubbas (thoubs) rite?

erm wearing one for winter?...erm erm...

in london?...erm erm....my lil bro usually buys it from zam zam in green street, east london bookshop nxt to east london mosque, its usually daffur or cotton material...

but for winter he'll usually dress up the way cold will not cum near him, like wear trucksuit bottoms, jeans, underneath the jubba..or a pony neck underneath the jubbah or a t-shirt...den over that comfy, wholly, cardi...den over that his coat....and wear timberland boots..or normal trainer...not forgetting gloves and scarfs...and da topi

and jus imagine...but we usually buy it from saudi arabia.....

is dat helpful.....

Pk_#2
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll send sum to you...wah you fink?, buh no serious i fink it's better if you get em made, by someone living around you, then you get to pick the material yourself, and you get to design it, and it will be perfect to your size :)

Ano i am of NO help, buh hey am still getting blessed, right? haha!!

AsalamuAlaykum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 09:29 PM
i tried green st zam zam :D and i tried the southall shop with the perverted uncle :p :D but they dont do it, and regents park mosque said its not winter yet :p n i was lik erm ok :p :D:D:D

internet searches = bring up sum products dat no1 will buy :p :D:D:D lol its a mission

who makes jubbas :p? like can they make em propa with the hoody on back?

Pk_#2
11-06-2006, 09:31 PM
LOL um, they'll make it crap/wicked/average, myt not hav a hood, buh u can wear a hooded top? lol

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
i tried green st zam zam :D and i tried the southall shop with the perverted uncle :p :D but they dont do it, and regents park mosque said its not winter yet :p n i was lik erm ok :p :D:D:D

internet searches = bring up sum products dat no1 will buy :p :D:D:D lol its a mission

well all u can do...is wait inshalah....if regents park mosque are getting it..hopefully soon inshalah..

wid hoody ppl make it...have no clue..

dnt be saddened.....hope its solved insahlah...

cant u wear warm clothes over it...dunno man..wen i wear jilbab its cotton material..or my normal jilbab...jus a wear cardi and my coat over it....its warm enough for me...

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 09:35 PM
yeh sista, the girlys ones come in all different materials :D

but guys one are really thin and the ones that mite be warm, are jus sum off colour or summin :p

but neway jazakhallah to all for help :D:D:D:D

Pk_#2
11-06-2006, 09:35 PM
^^ urm nearly died today, i wouldve froze if my dad dint cum pik me up half way from col :|

All the best bro lol

Pk_#2
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
yeh sista, the girlys ones come in all different materials :D

but guys one are really thin and the ones that mite be warm, are jus sum off colour or summin :p

but neway jazakhallah to all for help :D:D:D:D
Whats rong wiv da girly ones :rollseyes

Try moving outta London, more choices, i mean like jus ta do shoppin!

chacha_jalebi
11-06-2006, 09:39 PM
mashallah :p

due to the last two OFF TOPIC RUININ POSTS:p:D:p:D:p:D this thread will now be . .

:threadclo :p

S_87
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
:sl:

would bradford be too far? bombay stores in bradistan does all sorts of mens jabbas and ive seen the proper thick type too

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-07-2006, 11:17 AM

Erm... what makes you say he's perverted?^o)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
bro i got one from simplyislam.com lol chek it out, its one niiiice jubbah :coolious:

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
:salamext:

Anyway, there is more than one islamic book shop in Southall. I don't know which one you're talking about, but there's Iqraa book store, and IRH on the broadway. There's also one inside Abu Bakr masjid on the broadway. Check them out inshaAllah.

:wasalamex

Umar001
11-08-2006, 01:35 PM
I dont get why alot of the 'dresses' have such pointy hoods

IbnAbdulHakim
11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
^ garments bro garments :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!