/* */

PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: I need an answer for something!!

Dahir
11-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Hello,

I know this is going to sound tedious, but I can't keep it out of my mind. There's this video on YouTube, and there was a Nasheed in the background, at least I think it was a Nasheed. Its really stuck in my mind and I need the name of it.

Here is the LINK!

PLEASE, if you know the Nasheed, reply, or send me a message.

-THANK YOU!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
united
11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
you should find it on this page
http://www.nazmay.com/arabic/
its got the best arabic nasheeds

Dahir
11-07-2006, 11:37 PM
United. Thanks for the link, but that'll take days..:confused:

I'll check it out to find any substitutes, for now. :)

united
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
well youll find enough to entertain you till then. i love the nasheeds on there.
my favourite is Ayna Jundal Musalameen and Hijarah and La Takal Ma Shaheed and Sanakhudu and Uhibbu Allah and...
lol. i luv em all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Ibraheem
11-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Becarful what we see on the net, alot of the time we get watched...

Dahir
11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem
Becarful what we see on the net, alot of the time we get watched...
I know..:muddlehea :-\

Stupid Patriot Act! But its on YouTube, if every man can see it, I don't think there's much to 'look out' for.

Thanks anyway for looking after my well-being. ;)

Its not even the video that I enjoyed, its something my brother recently pointed out to me. I don't get very much joy out of watching war videos, I just really like the layout and the Nasheed in the background.

SOMEONE find me THAT Nasheed. I've already messaged the uploader of the video, hopefully he knows the Nasheed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.