/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being regular in Salat

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2006, 11:40 AM
:sl:

I am very irresponsible when it comes to offering prayers.. I've tried all I could (and am still trying) to get myself to pray 5 times regularly, and with all my heart into it. Although, whenever I am fasting i never miss a prayer.

I am very depressed because of this.. can anyone help me?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
11-08-2006, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl:

I am very irresponsible when it comes to offering prayers.. I've tried all I could (and am still trying) to get myself to pray 5 times regularly, and with all my heart into it. Although, whenever I am fasting i never miss a prayer.

I am very depressed because of this.. can anyone help me?

:w:
argh my network went down i wrote a long reply.. neway lol

umm bro my advise is.

1. Stick around with good brothers/sisters (dependin on ur gender). They're a good source of encoruagemetn to keep up ur efforst inshalah, as allah says 'wasbir nafsaka ma'3alatheena......' (and stick aroudn wtih patience with those who ermember allah.... -surat kahf)

2. Remember it's the difference between entering jannah or hellfire for ever, coz the one who leaves prayer is a non Muslim! Inshalah that should be scary enough to get you praying!

3. Continuously make dua and remember you're the one in control of urself, you can pray if you want to, so you have the will power inshalah!!

take care bro/sis
all the best salamz

Abdul Fattah
11-08-2006, 09:32 PM
If you rally have a problem in doing the right thing the best advice I can give you is, make a sincere dua to Allah subhana wa ta'ala to help you and give you the strenghth and discepline to succed. But be sure to make it sincere, with good intention. Don't just say it thinking: "might as well give it a try"

Why should you do this?
1. There is nobody who can help you besides Allah subhana wa ta'ala he guides and send astray who he wishes. So he is the best of helpers to ask help to.
2. Allah subhana wa ta'ala encouraged us to seekout his help and placed reward in dua.
3. When you make such a request you will automatically have to make sure that your intention and seek out sincerety in your heart. By doing so you will have to deal with all the excuses and get rid of them and you'll be forced to put your priorities straight once and for all.
4. Afterwards when you think of slacking off, the dua might come to mind and you will inshaAllah not slack of in fear of being hypocrite (by asking for something but not putting in effort yourself).

I hope this helps inshaAllah, let us know how it goes and wheter you need further advice.

Munawwarah
11-09-2006, 02:34 AM
Just think of all the blessings that you will be getting by making salah. If you remember Allah He will remember you.

Salah will get you many rewards insha-allah. We all need as many blessings as we possibly can get. It is also a protection for us. Allah has instructed us to make it and to make it on time.

Always make your salah no matter what.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DigitalStorm82
11-09-2006, 02:48 AM
The reason you are able to pray when your fasting is because shaytaan is chained up in Ramadan.

So you need to keep yourself involved with rememberance of Allah so Shaytaan runs away from you instead of whispering evil things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.