/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qu'ran-O-Meter

Umar001
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I think this can be very useful, I use it and it helps me, and makes me happy and motovates me

http://quraanometer.almaghribopq.org/Home.aspx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
11-08-2006, 08:27 PM
wow....

mashalah...very useful indeed...wasnt aware this was available thru net....

jazaks for sharing it.....very helpful indeed!!!!

am soo glad...this is introduced thru da net....it will help many muslims many ways....alhamdulilah...:happy: :) :happy: :)

Umar001
11-09-2006, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
wow....

mashalah...very useful indeed...wasnt aware this was available thru net....

jazaks for sharing it.....very helpful indeed!!!!

am soo glad...this is introduced thru da net....it will help many muslims many ways....alhamdulilah...:happy: :) :happy: :)
yes I hope I get Ajar for it! whoohooo

I had it a long time ago then lost the link then found it again the other day lol

so I thought let me post it here so if i lose it again i can ask here or it will be in the thread :p

I found it so motovational to know how much of the quran i know and how much i improve as i go along!

mohammed farah
11-09-2006, 11:16 PM
thanks for sharing that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Wow this is going to be the 'official' monito for my Hifz...Jazakallah bro...Priceless ;)

Profile of fozley
Progress Bar

Memorization Statistics
Memorization % by Length 49.12%
Memorization % by Verses 49.05%
Total Verses Memorized 3059(of 6236)
Complete Surahs Memorized 66(of 114)
Partial Surahs Memorized 5(of 114)

I never knew bits and peices would add up to so much!!!

Sub7anallah!

Fishman
11-10-2006, 04:13 PM
:sl:
Only 0.03%. :(
:w:

afriend
11-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Nah that's cool bro!

u've been with Islam for how many yers? 9 months? 1 year?

I'm actually ashamed of my progress.....Should have been finished if I hadn't been so neglegent :mad:

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Erm, I didnt really put it up here for people to say how much they have, might create jelousy, which is not my intention, my intention:

Yall see that the programme is cool and you end up memorising more because the programme motovates you and so inshaallah I get reward because I gave yall the link WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.