The Hajj (Pilgrimage to Mecca) is one of the five pillars of Islam, the commitments that all Islamic must maintain. Each grown-up Muslim (male or female) who has the physical and monetary means is required to go to Mecca to play out the Hajj once in his or her lifetime. In Mecca, Muslims from everywhere throughout the world accumulate in a show of confidence, solidarity, and solidarity by reproducing the custom that the prophet Muhammad performed in his last Pilgrimage.
1. Preparing for the Hajj
- Be sure you are ready to perform the hajj
- Decide which type of hajj you will undertake.
- Plan your trip to Saudi Arabia
- Prepare to be immersed in religion
2. Performing Rites of Umrah
- Assume Ihram
- Declare your Intention and say the Talbiyah
- Proceed towards the Ka'bah the most sacred location in Islam
- Perform the tawaf
- Perform Sa'ey
- Have your hair saved or clipped
3. Performing the rites of Hajj
- Re-assume Ihram and declare your intention to perform Hajj
- Head to Mina
- Head to Arafat and perform Waquf
- Pray in Muzdalifah
- Perform Ramy in Mina
- Offer a Sacrifice
- Get your hair cut and shved
- Perform Tawaf and Sa'ey
- Repeat Ramy after sundown on the fourth and fifth days
- Perform the Farewell Tawaf
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.