/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excellence Of Having Rows During Salah

chacha_jalebi
11-09-2006, 06:44 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

being in the 1st rows and having straight rows durin salah, is heavy and theres loads of reward for it :D:D mashallah

check it out :D:D:D

Jabir bin Samurah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) came out to us (once) and said, "Why do you not stand in rows as the angels do before their Rubb?'' We asked: "O Messenger of Allah! how do the angels stand in rows before their Rubb?'' He (PBUH) replied, "They complete each row beginning with the first and filling all the gaps.''
[Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If people came to know the blessing of calling Adhan and the standing in the first row, they could do nothing but would draw lots to secure these privileges.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The best of the men's rows (in Salat) is the first row and the worst is the last; but the best of the woman's row is the last and the worst of their rows is the first.''
[Muslim]

the reason for this hadiths is :D, because back in the days of RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam), the women prayed behind the men and there wasnt a screen covering them, so the rows which were the back for the men, were considered worse because they were closest to the women, and the rows which were further from the men were considered the best :D:D:D

mashallah dis shows how good islam is with the rule of segregated the males and females :D:D but but there is reward in all rows, but in the 1st row there is more reward :D

more hadiths :D:D:D . . . .

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) perceived a tendency among his Companions to stand in the back rows, he said to them, "Come forward and be close to me and let those who come after you, follow your lead. If people continue to fall behind (i.e., in acquiring virtues), Allah puts them behind.''
[Muslim]

Abu Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to gently pat our shoulders when we were standing in rows at the time of Salat and say, "Keep (the rows) straight; do not differ from each other lest your hearts should suffer from discord. Let those of you who are mature and prudent be nearer to me, and then those who are next to them.''
[Muslim]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Keep your rows straight (during Salat in congregation), for keeping the rows straight is part of the perfection of Salat.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When the Iqamah had been announced, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) turned his face towards us and said: "Make your rows straight and stand close together, for I can see you from behind my back.''
[Al-Bukhari]

An-Nu`man bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Straighten your rows; otherwise, Allah will create dissension among you.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to pass between the rows from one end to the other, touching our chest and shoulders (i.e., arranging the rows) in line and saying, "Do not be out of line; otherwise your hearts will be in disagreement''. He would add, "Allah and His angels invoke blessings upon the first rows.''
[Abu Dawud]

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Arrange the rows in order, stand shoulder to shoulder, close the gaps, be accommodating to your brothers, and do not leave gaps for Satan. Whoever joins up a row, he will be joined to Allah (i.e., to the Mercy of Allah); and whoever cuts off a row, he will be cut off from Allah (i.e., from His Mercy).''
[Abu Dawud]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Stand close together in your rows, keep nearer to one another, and put your necks in line, for by Him in Whose Hands my soul is, I see the Satan entering through the opening in the row like Al-hadhaf (i.e., a type of small black sheep found in Yemen).''
[Abu Dawud]

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah and His angels invoke blessings upon those who are on the right side of the rows.''
[Abu Dawud]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Fill (complete) the first row, then "the one next to it; and if there is any deficiency (incompleteness), it should be in the last row.''
[Abu Dawud]

inshallah so now, when in the mosque they keep saying straighten the lines :p you will know why :D:D:D

hope this post helped ya lots :D:D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow that is some cool stuff,

also you could drop in there the reward of sacrafise on your behalf depending how early you get to jummuah the earlier the better.

A student of knowldge at one of my masjids said this.

and I heard Anwar Al Awlaki, I think say that you will see Allah has clear as you see the imam on fridays or something like that.

so sit close, first row.

united
11-09-2006, 07:07 PM
"On the day of jumu'ah, the angels stand at the entrance of that musjid in which jumu'ah salaat is to be offered. They write down the name of the person who enters the musjid first, and thereafter the name of the person who follows, and they continue doing this. The person who entered first will receive the reward of sacrificing a camel in the path of Allah, the one who followed him will get the reward of sacrificing a cow, thereafter a chicken, thereafter the reward of giving an egg as charity in the path of Allah. Once the khutbah commences, the angels close the register and begin listening to the khutbah." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.