/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A war on terror, or Islam.

I R Paki
11-09-2006, 06:52 PM
which.
and why.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
11-09-2006, 06:57 PM
war on islam, because america is itself a terrorist :p wannabeez :D:D:D

united
11-09-2006, 07:10 PM
its a war for complete world domination.
for that you need to get rid of those who stand in your way and you also need fuel.
Afghanistan/Iraq qualified for both.

Keltoi
11-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Hmm...if a dictator was concerned about global domination I don't think Iraq or Afghanistan would be my first concern.

For a War on Islam to take place there would actually have to be a War on Islam...you know, where nations are out to actually destroy those who practice a particular religion? What evidence is there for this supposed "war on Islam"? The War in Iraq? Did you call the liberation of Kuwait a "war on Islam?" It wouldn't be as laughable if you said a "war on Arabs" or a "war on Persians"...at least that leaves something to discuss. The only religious aspect of these conflicts is that which Jihadists and terrorists have created themselves. I think there is much more evidence of a Muslim war against Christianity and Judaism than there is evidence of a global conspiracy against Islam. That doesn't mean I think Islam is involved with a war against Christianity or Judaism, just an example of similar twisted logic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
I R Paki
11-10-2006, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Hmm...if a dictator was concerned about global domination I don't think Iraq or Afghanistan would be my first concern.

For a War on Islam to take place there would actually have to be a War on Islam...you know, where nations are out to actually destroy those who practice a particular religion? What evidence is there for this supposed "war on Islam"? The War in Iraq? Did you call the liberation of Kuwait a "war on Islam?" It wouldn't be as laughable if you said a "war on Arabs" or a "war on Persians"...at least that leaves something to discuss. The only religious aspect of these conflicts is that which Jihadists and terrorists have created themselves. I think there is much more evidence of a Muslim war against Christianity and Judaism than there is evidence of a global conspiracy against Islam. That doesn't mean I think Islam is involved with a war against Christianity or Judaism, just an example of similar twisted logic.
I thought that too.

Nuseyba bintkab
12-12-2006, 11:41 AM
it realy is a war on islam

rubiesand
12-12-2006, 12:08 PM
It's a war on terra.

aamirsaab
12-12-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl:
It's not a war on "terror" or Islam. It's all about the oil and doing whatever is necessary to obtain it. The so called war on terror is just a psychological phrase used to sugarcoat a governments intentions. Sadly, some governments actually believe the phrase and join in. Naive, illogical, foolish, power-mongers, gullible...what other words can I use to describe todays leaders of the world?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.