/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you sometimes think...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-09-2006, 07:30 PM
How fast life has gone upto the point your are at?? do you look back with happiness??regrets?? are you a person that only looks to the future or you the type that doesn't look back?

OK I was just wondering what your views are on how fast or slow your life has gone by and whether it's a good or bad thing to you.:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-09-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
How fast life has gone upto the point your are at?? do you look back with happiness??regrets?? are you a person that only looks to the future or you the type that doesn't look back?

OK I just wonder what your views are on how fast or slow you life gone by and whether it's a good or bad thing to you.:?
Am a happy person, well not raelly, but in the sense that it doesnt take much to make me happy.

I get upset, well not upset, but 'down' well, its not an upset or down thing, I dont know how to explain.

I have alot of moments where I do cry because I know that things are gonna come to an end i.e. judgement day, and I remember things and I know I wont have those things again, I remember memories and it gets to me.

I look back alot, not in a bad way, just a reflective way, it's good I think, I always have been like that, since before Islam, even in my Christian days.

As for life going fast, I dont know, it does feel like its gone fast, when I think, 'dang, Im 19 nearly 20' I do think its amazing, a thing thats kinda crept up on me, but I have plenty of memories which kinda feel in the gaps so it doesn't seem like its happend fast.

But if you ask me, has the year of Islam for me gone fast since I embraced it, I'll say 'HELLLLL Yea' well not hell but ya know :p

Goku
11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Am a happy person, well not raelly, but in the sense that it doesnt take much to make me happy.

I get upset, well not upset, but 'down' well, its not an upset or down thing, I dont know how to explain.

I have alot of moments where I do cry because I know that things are gonna come to an end i.e. judgement day, and I remember things and I know I wont have those things again, I remember memories and it gets to me.

I look back alot, not in a bad way, just a reflective way, it's good I think, I always have been like that, since before Islam, even in my Christian days.

As for life going fast, I dont know, it does feel like its gone fast, when I think, 'dang, Im 19 nearly 20' I do think its amazing, a thing thats kinda crept up on me, but I have plenty of memories which kinda feel in the gaps so it doesn't seem like its happend fast.

But if you ask me, has the year of Islam for me gone fast since I embraced it, I'll say 'HELLLLL Yea' well not hell but ya know :p
Salam

Interesting, did you post a testimony of reversion?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-09-2006, 08:01 PM
:sl:

nice thread...

yes ive got to say time...gone well fast ...it really has...
yes i look back at my past sometimes all the laughs and happiness i had still do..but yes bad bits i wish i could go back and change it sometimes..regrets as in not making Allah[swt] happy etc...still i am a weak muslim who is still in the stage trying to be a good muslim person!...

but i can honetly say i am better still weak but better than how i was before..not saying i was crazy before..its just little things make a big difference...

i think about how my day has gone..especially before i go sleep i think about my good and bad and think have i pleased Allah[swt] today..have i done my duties..have i thanked Allah[swt] for all the good he has given me...and will i live to see the next morning..i sometime cry myself to sleep thinking why cant i do simple duties..i dont lack on prayers..no i will always pray..its just the thought in the head 'have i pleased' Allah[swt] ...

but i guess thats life hey!!...this dunyah is only temporary..we should fulfill Allah[swt]s duites and Rasul[saw] not this dunyah not shaytaan and definantley not our naffs...every breath we take is preciouse to us..we should use every minute of out time wisely..we know this but its always hard to act upon..why [naffs]....

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
11-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Sister Sum Muslim Gal,

You know, it is amazing how Allah allowes us to grow and became better.

I mean just think, babies cant walk, yet they learn crawl, then sit up then walk and so on, I mean to ponder over that, it's amazing, to think back to a year and think '**** I didnt know half as much as I do now' specially if there was a time you disliked or doubted Islam and then you gained your medicine (knowledge).

SubhanAllah.

Umar001
11-09-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
Salam

Interesting, did you post a testimony of reversion?
Wa Aleykum Salam Wa Rhametulah,

How Your Brother Eesa Abdullah Became To Know Eesa is Abdullah

Enjoy.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-09-2006, 08:10 PM

Allah[swt]s creation will always amaze me..always!!!subhanaAllah

yes gaining knowledge is always bitter at first just like medicine once its prescibed and taken dailey the effect of it enlightens u...

Al-Zaara
11-09-2006, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal

nice thread...

yes ive got to say time...gone well fast ...it really has...
yes i look back at my past sometimes all the laughs and happiness i had still do..but yes bad bits i wish i could go back and change it sometimes..regrets as in not making Allah[swt] happy etc...still i am a weak muslim who is still in the stage trying to be a good muslim person!...

but i can honetly say i am better still weak but better than how i was before..not saying i was crazy before..its just little things make a big difference...

i think about how my day has gone..especially before i go sleep i think about my good and bad and think have i pleased Allah[swt] today..have i done my duties..have i thanked Allah[swt] for all the good he has given me...and will i live to see the next morning..i sometime cry myself to sleep thinking why cant i do simple duties..i dont lack on prayers..no i will always pray..its just the thought in the head 'have i pleased' Allah[swt] ...

but i guess thats life hey!!...this dunyah is only temporary..we should fulfill Allah[swt]s duites and Rasul[saw] not this dunyah not shaytaan and definantley not our naffs...every breath we take is preciouse to us..we should use every minute of out time wisely..we know this but its always hard to act upon..why [naffs]....

Masha'Allah, well said... That's how I feel too...

Goku
11-09-2006, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah

Alhumdulillah. Many people who used to think Muslims are violent people screaming Allahu Akbar whilst carrying out violence, study Islam and see their misunderstandings and become Muslims.

Jazak Allah Khair for posting your testimony Brother, Isa is indeed the servent of Allah, like Muhammad and all the prophets and messengers, peace be upon them all.

Hijaabi22
11-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Well 4 Me, Im Still In Denial Of Ma Age! Muhahahhaha

Muezzin
11-11-2006, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
How fast life has gone upto the point your are at??
Only when coursework is due.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-16-2006, 11:45 PM
^^^lol sorry i just gotta laugh at that..... soo true...at this point yes its goin mega fast coz of courswrk streeessssss lol!!!!

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!