/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP leader cleared of race-hate charges

Isma'el
11-10-2006, 03:15 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10112006/32...e-charges.html

Allahu akbar this racist chap gets away with it...
but as a muslim u cant even oppose anything,, they call u as terrorists and extreamists..

What is this country coming to...? i think uk is now proberly the worst western country 2 liv in as a muslim....

we r being attcked left right n center.....Allahu akbar..

May Allah protect us all...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
11-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Maybe if they charge him under the recent Religious Hatred legislation it will garner better results. Then again, I'm not sure if it has actually come into force yet.

strider
11-10-2006, 05:51 PM
What a scam.

Woodrow
11-10-2006, 05:55 PM
The important thing is that we all understand that the People of the BNP do not represent all People in the UK. Hopefully, all Muslims will keep a cool head and not try to act in kind.

By keeping peacefull, we can show, who the real radicals are.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
11-10-2006, 06:56 PM
uh yes.that's the best option since UK is a Non-Muslim country.

KAding
11-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Of course he shouldn't be convicted on 'race-hate charges'. Islam is not a race after all.

Besides, calling an opposing ideology/religion 'wicked' should never be a crime.

strider
11-10-2006, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Of course he shouldn't be convicted on 'race-hate charges'. Islam is not a race after all.

Besides, calling an opposing ideology/religion 'wicked' should never be a crime.
He did more than just call Islam a 'wicked faith'. But what else can you expect from the leader of the BNP?

BNP members have a funny knack of slipping through the net...

InToTheRain
11-10-2006, 07:36 PM
:uuh: "BNP leader cleared of race-hate charges"... can you be more Ironic?

Rou
11-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Those who are blind will continue to walk blind on this earth those who can see will notice that this goverment and this war on terror are against islam and muslims...

your kids are watched in uni yet this animal walks away free...

wake up...

Fishman
11-10-2006, 08:34 PM

:sl:
Calling Islam 'wicked' is not the only thing he did. He wants Asians, blacks and all other ethinic minorities deported from Britain, he secretly hates the Jews and he runs a political party that consists of Neo-Nazi terrorists, paedopiles and criminals.
:w:

chacha_jalebi
11-10-2006, 08:36 PM
im amazed that he wasnt charged, like the prosecution crew propa tried and stuff but dunno man,

but lol nick griffin and dat ova guy, jus make me laugh lol, like you can imagine them in a pub, with their belly out & singin racist songs :p lol bless em :p they neva gona get in power & they typical chav trash:p all mouth no action :D

muslimaprincess
11-10-2006, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=chacha_

but lol nick griffin and dat ova guy, jus make me laugh lol, like you can imagine them in a pub, with their belly out & singin racist songs :p lol bless em :p they neva gona get in power & they typical chav trash:p all mouth no action :D[/QUOTE]

We saw him do that thanx to the BBC documentory!!!
I was really offended with the scenes in there.:offended:
What makes me mad is how they got away with it and at this rate they will keep getting away !:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling
so much for justice.:heated:

bint_muhammed
11-10-2006, 11:49 PM
:grumbling OMG his part started in our town, can you believe it! i thought it was piss take but they're getting more and more people! he even lied about Islam, i'm :offended: that he got away! i'm sure if a muslim said somet similar he would have got life!:heated: :heated: :rant: :rant: :offended: :offended:

mohammed farah
11-11-2006, 04:48 AM
i got a very funny feeling someone is gona harm one day

Keltoi
11-11-2006, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Calling Islam 'wicked' is not the only thing he did. He wants Asians, blacks and all other ethinic minorities deported from Britain, he secretly hates the Jews and he runs a political party that consists of Neo-Nazi terrorists, paedopiles and criminals.
:w:
If he "secretly" hates the Jews how do you know about it? Seriously though, there isn't alot the government can do about hate speech unless it incites violence.

KAding
11-11-2006, 04:06 PM
I think religious people should be careful what they wish for. For example: Personally, I find an awful lot in the Qu'ran about polytheists and non-believers 'hate speech'. It is disrespectful and frankly filled with threats.

IMHO 'top-down' enforcement of respect and tolerance is somewhat of an odd idea.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-11-2006, 04:15 PM
if i saw dem in da streetz, i wud point and laugh :D dey pathetic, just like the government in dis country.. and what makes them think theyl be put incharge of this country? are they stupid.. tut tut...! in ma town, astagfirulah, its turned in2 a BNP town!!! everywhere u go, u'l c BNP graffited.. im like whaa ^o) oh yeh and theyv invented another party DNP which makes no sense.. chavz, man dey so dumb!

blunderbus
11-11-2006, 05:06 PM
"Seriously though, there isn't alot the government can do about hate speech unless it incites violence."

Remember this is in the U.K. not the U.S.A. In America he never would have even been brought to trial. Most countries, even democratic ones, do not have the same free speech protections as the U.S.

The BNP leader is an idiot (as are its members),but there is a saying in America "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it". By using laws to censor hate speech you have a situation where the cure is worse than the disease.

Rou
11-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I think religious people should be careful what they wish for. For example: Personally, I find an awful lot in the Qu'ran about polytheists and non-believers 'hate speech'. It is disrespectful and frankly filled with threats.

IMHO 'top-down' enforcement of respect and tolerance is somewhat of an odd idea.
uhmm it talks of them not beleiving in allah and thats not hatred its fact and it states nothing of hate against unbeleivers unless they attack muslims at which point defence is permitted...

it asks not to attack them for no reason that is against islam it calls for defence of innocents and also mercy to even an unbeleiver who attacks muslims if he lowers his weapon...

i suggest looking harder in the quran and its meaning if you are truly intrested...for it preachs no hatred whatsoever...

dont beleive bnp or nf sites go and look at the verse yourself if thats how strongly you have feelings and at that point you will see how many lies bnp and other racists spread...

KAding
11-12-2006, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
uhmm it talks of them not beleiving in allah and thats not hatred its fact and it states nothing of hate against unbeleivers unless they attack muslims at which point defence is permitted...

it asks not to attack them for no reason that is against islam it calls for defence of innocents and also mercy to even an unbeleiver who attacks muslims if he lowers his weapon...

i suggest looking harder in the quran and its meaning if you are truly intrested...for it preachs no hatred whatsoever...

dont beleive bnp or nf sites go and look at the verse yourself if thats how strongly you have feelings and at that point you will see how many lies bnp and other racists spread...
Sorry. I am not convinced. I have read about 1/3 of the Qu'ran several years ago, and the impression that it left on me was not one of love towards those who 'disbelieve'.

I am not in a mood to look it all up, but let me say that it frequently threatened me with the hellfire and burning my skin of 'over and over'. This clearly implies I'm some horrible being which needs to be punished for eternity. Not for my actions, but merely because of my beliefs. Hardly a message of tolerance and love IMHO.

Fi_Sabilillah made a post about disbelievers once in which he was so kind to provide some examples of this kind of hate speech.
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...sbeliever.html

“Verily, the worst of moving (living) creatures before Allaah are those who disbelieve, - so they shall not believe.”
[al-Anfaal 8:55]

“… But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve.”
[Yoonus 10:5]
IMHO this is just vile stuff. Imagine some political leader saying stuff like: "Muslims are the worst of moving (living) creatures". I'm sure many would want him prosecuted and punished for making such outrageous remarks.

Rou
11-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Sorry. I am not convinced. I have read about 1/3 of the Qu'ran several years ago, and the impression that it left on me was not one of love towards those who 'disbelieve'.

I am not in a mood to look it all up, but let me say that it frequently threatened me with the hellfire and burning my skin of 'over and over'. This clearly implies I'm some horrible being which needs to be punished for eternity. Not for my actions, but merely because of my beliefs. Hardly a message of tolerance and love IMHO.

Fi_Sabilillah made a post about disbelievers once in which he was so kind to provide some examples of this kind of hate speech.
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...sbeliever.html

IMHO this is just vile stuff. Imagine some political leader saying stuff like: "Muslims are the worst of moving (living) creatures". I'm sure many would want him prosecuted and punished for making such outrageous remarks.
those who disbeleive and put themselves in a postion of harming others that has happend indeed will taste hell fire and they deserve to be punished and as for those who just disbeleive and deny faith then that is there punishment for they deny there creator and follow the devil in his tricks or more so allow themselves to be tricked its not hate its the punishment of those who disbeleive it does not tell us to hate disbeleivers or to kill them or harm them no for disbeleivers are protected by muslims in this world it is the hereafter that they will be punished...hateful teaching is when others are taught to hate, the quran does no such thing there is tolerance for disbeleivers in this world for otherwise we would have been told to kill all disbeleivers and this is not the case...

however the hereafter they will be punished for not beleiving in the truth of there creator...just as disbeleivers state we are ignorant in our belif they are ignorant in there belif the diffrence is they will be punished for not ebleiving when the message was clearly given to them...

of course i understand that in your eyes this is intolerant but that is your choice as i stated there is no intolerance taught in the quran it tells us to protect innocents wether beleivers or not,it tells us not to harm any innocent no matter what belif and to respect them...

even in war if a disbeleiver lowers his arms it is harram to harm him in any way if he lowers his arms then you shall do the same...

if there was intolerance it would state to kill them either way..but this is not the case...

stannis
11-13-2006, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
He did more than just call Islam a 'wicked faith'. But what else can you expect from the leader of the BNP?

BNP members have a funny knack of slipping through the net...
What "net" are you referring to?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.