/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Put your name on the List, Memorise Together

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I have seen other sites/forums which have a support base that memorise together, which can be good for people who do not live in Islamic communities or cannot get into classes, it is good motivation and brings people together.

So if anyone is interested in this here are the rules, which are flexible:

*Pick a Surah all together
*Register for that Surah
*Check in each day to say that you have memorised the 2 verses
*Continue till the end of the surah

I hope that makes sense, I see that there's a thread on this already but that seems dead!

Eesa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
11-10-2006, 04:10 PM
wow brill idea! Consider me in :D

but where do we register etc etc.... :?

afriend
11-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Got to classes....much more effective and practical....

I was making mistakes I thought I would never make even by listenning to Quraan...

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Got to classes....much more effective and practical....

I was making mistakes I thought I would never make even by listenning to Quraan...
Yes I agree, but some of us, aint got that opportunity, like me, I dont got no teachers, but I memorise what I know and then when I see a guy who is knowledgeable I run it past him and he tells me what to change and so on, and I change it, so instead of doing nothing in the meantime while trying to get a teacher I can memorise some stuff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
11-10-2006, 04:17 PM
can't go to classes... this is very inspiring and beneficial. I'm thinking of using Quran Reciter to help with the tajweed for memorisation. :thumbs_up

when we starting? :?

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
can't go to classes... this is very inspiring and beneficial. I'm thinking of using Quran Reciter to help with the memorisation. :thumbs_up

when we starting? :?
Well give it a while, we need abit of time for people to come, the site I go to is starting one this Monday, well aparently they are gonna all decide which next surah to do, and that might take a day or so, so I would like to start the same surah with them, as I will go there and keep an eye.

I would recomend people go there so everyone does it together, but I doubt people will be bothered enough to go.

Snowflake
11-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Can you give us the link bro?

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Sure heres the main sub catagory of memorisation

http://forums.almaghrib.org//forumdisplay.php?f=51

heres where they are pickin the next one, Am Al Habeshi

http://forums.almaghrib.org//showthr...t=17088&page=2

afriend
11-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Well, I'm sure there are willing teachers out there...just search ;)

Tooting mosque is a good place to start. They're really good...especially saturday classes.

Umar001
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
When I stop working on saturdays then I can go, inshaAllah soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.