/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hospital results

muslimah4life
11-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Salaam
brothers and sisters sorry i havn't replied, because i have been to the hospital and i found out that its a brain tumour. :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
11-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Assalamu alaikum

:(

- Qatada -
11-10-2006, 06:48 PM
:wasalamex

inna lillaahi wa ina alayhi raji'oon (to Allaah we belong and to Him is our return).. sister remember that we will all face death, and it is better to be sincere while knowing that we're going to die instead of leaving islaam till the last moment.

Ask Allaah to give you good in this world and the hereafter, and stay sincere insha'Allaah.. Only Allaah knows if you would still be alive, and others who don't even have any illness may die before you do.

Alhamdulillah you're muslim, and instead of being sad - be pleased that if you do pass away, you will return to Allaah once again insha'Allaah. Before that, keep praying to Allaah to give you good in the hereafter, aswell as this world, and for Him to forgive all your and the muslims sins.

We will pray for you too insha'Allaah.

:salamext:

AbdulHassanAmir
11-10-2006, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

inna lillaahi wa ina alayhi raji'oon (to Allaah we belong and to Him is our return).. sister remember that we will all face death, and it is better to be sincere while knowing that we're going to die instead of leaving islaam till the last moment.

Ask Allaah to give you good in this world and the hereafter, and stay sincere insha'Allaah.. Only Allaah knows if you would still be alive, and others who don't even have any illness may die before you do.

Alhamdulillah you're muslim, and instead of being sad - be pleased that if you do pass away, you will return to Allaah once again insha'Allaah. Before that, keep praying to Allaah to give you good in the hereafter, aswell as this world, and for Him to forgive all your and the muslims sins.

We will pray for you too insha'Allaah.

:salamext:
Why in the world would you be happy you have a brain tumour?

Also, I wish you the besto f luck.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
11-10-2006, 07:05 PM
may Allah grant u cure n quick recovery.
may janah be ur home sis. and may u be blessed wherever u may be:)
inshaAllah u will be in ma dua:)

wasalaam

Sadia25
11-10-2006, 07:27 PM
inshaallah allah will help u!! and allah will give u jannat inshaallah!!

Khayal
11-10-2006, 07:29 PM
:sl:

Dear Sister don't be sad. InshaAllah, Allah SWT will cure your tumer. Make dua, and accept whatever Allah chose for you, nobody knows when It is his/her turn, everyone is here for short period...... whoever Allah loves more HE takes them first, for a believer this life does not mean anything...

BUT, don't loose hope from Allah's gratiude, InshaAllah

InshaAllah you will be in my every dua...

:w:

limitless
11-10-2006, 08:41 PM

Sister, don't be sad. And don't lose hope. You are not living in 19th century. It's 21st, there are many cures for brain tumours and treatment as well. Cancer treatment has come along way. Science and technology has advanced so much that there are some treatment and cures for some cancers now.

Aside that, your a believer, you should "never" be afraid of death. Only non-believers are, your a proud, strong, and courageous muslim. Inshallah your tumour will demolish, if its Allah wills. Have faith in Allah because Allah is the one who decides if one should live or die ( return to him). Ask forgiveness for your sins. May Allah grant you courage and strength in this trouble time of this illness and grant you paradise in the hereafter, ameen. You'll be in my prayers sis, have faith in Allah and of course in yourself as well.

Kittygyal
11-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Assalamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

aww Ukthi i was soo worried about you && today i was just thinking what is the score && mashallah you have turned up, Ukthi am sorry to hear that :cry:
inshallah just don't stress about it, remember what i have being telling you VIA so take my advice okay inshallah, because there are many peeps out there dying so inshallah you know what do lots of Du3'ah inshallah

May Allah subhanwatallah give you Shafi'e inshallah (A3min) :'(

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah!

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

muslimaprincess
11-10-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm so :cry: imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad.I'll do a prayer for your shifa tonight sister.

muslimah4life
11-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Salaam
jazakallai for all your comments may allah (SAW) reward you in the hereafter. I cannot lie and say im not scared, because i am a bit but i also know that allah (SAW) knows best. Im going for more results inshallah and to see what can be done. I dont look the same anymore im pale and fragile and im sick almost every hour of the day. But im going to carry on being strong and inshallah i will see u in jannah.

Kittygyal
11-10-2006, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
Salaam
jazakallai for all your comments may allah (SAW) reward you in the hereafter. I cannot lie and say im not scared, because i am a bit but i also know that allah (SAW) knows best. Im going for more results inshallah and to see what can be done. I dont look the same anymore im pale and fragile and im sick almost every hour of the day. But im going to carry on being strong and inshallah i will see u in jannah.
Assalamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: imsad :cry: :cry: INSHALLAH

love you Ukthi && don't forget me :cry:

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah!

walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Goku
11-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Salam

Dear Sister Muslimah4life, I will pray for you, you are in my Dua. May Allah SWT give you a speedy recovery, Ameen. Insha'Allah, Allah can do all things.

rubiesand
11-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Salaam Sister,

May Allah bless you.

I know a sister who had a brain tumour, but following surgery she is now fine and living a normal life. I pray you will have a good recovery also.

bint_muhammed
11-10-2006, 11:32 PM
allah (swt) knows best, whatever he decree will happen, just stay strong!
all the best!!!!

Tania
11-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Try to keep your mood up, don't go depressed and never say its done -nothing left - because only God knows your future.Listen the doctors and do what they says. I know people which are saved from cancer because they discovered and treated the illness in the first stages.

glo
11-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Greetings, muslimah4life

I am sorry to hear about your health problems. It must be as good as impossible for you not to worry! imsad

I agree with the other posters, that you are in God's hands. And I pray that you will feel his love surrounding you.

What treatment are the doctors recommending? And how soon will you start it?

All my love and prayers to you.

xx

S_87
11-11-2006, 01:14 PM

may Allah make it easy for you sis imsad

duskiness
11-12-2006, 11:08 AM
muslimah4life, I so sorry to hear it!! :offended:

I think i know where you are.
i remember how i behaved when was told i had brain tumor. I was furious, i was pulling drips out of my veins and almost hit my mother when she wanted to hug me.
next days i was only watching tv, it made me stop thinking for a while.

I had my operation 4 years ago. I'm ok now. It's very, very hard to notice any effects of brain tumor.

Brain tumor sounds really horrible. like almost death sentence. But IT'S NOT TRUE. SO NOT TRUE!!

Muslimah4life, i (virtually) hug you, sister!!
How are you coping with stress? Pain?

And how is your family? (my parents were getting drunk every evening to be able to sleep....but i doubt Muslim can use this solution). If think that the worst thing about being so sick- seeing your loved ones in pieces because of you.

How about your friends? Many of mine run away - they were too scared. People often will not know how to react to you. As hard as it sounds, it may be so, that you will be the one to give them courage.

When will you have full diagnosis?

I didn't really believe in God when i was sick...but other patients often turned to this psalm. It's from Bible, but i think, it speaks truths we all accept...
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
You won't walk your valley of shadow alone! You are in His hands. You have always been and always will be.

And we are here for you. If i can help in anyway- PM or mail me. Or even if you would like just to say how hard it is - I'm there :)
I pray for you, my sister!

natalia

glo
11-12-2006, 03:36 PM
You are probably the best person to give advice in this thread, Natalia ... having been there yourself.

God bless :)

The Ruler
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM

sis it is sad and scary....but hey you are going where you were and are destined to go :)...so smile my sis...you may leave what you have in this world...but insha'allah you will get much much more provision in the hereafter...you will always remain in my dua's...may Allah help throughout...and i pray that you recover :)

Snowflake
11-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. :cry:

My dear sis we don't know what lies ahead, we can only pray. For your own peace of mind, submit yourself totally to Allah's will. Allah is pleased with His servant's submission to His will. In His pleasure He may grant jannah to those who were otherwise not worthy of it. Do not grudge your illness on any account. My sweet sis, in this illness may lie your salvation.

That doesn't mean you give up the will to live. But to accept that it may not be what Allah willed. Keep praying to Allah to grant you health but repent with it.

I pray Allah grants you a speedy recovery and full health inshaAllah. Above all I pray to Allah to forgive your sins and grant you the highest status in Jannah. Ameen.

(((((((lots of love and hugs)))))))

youngsister
11-12-2006, 05:48 PM
:sl: Oh sis I dont know what to say Subxannallah:cry: :cry: :cry:
To him we belong and to him we will return Isha Allah everything will be fine U are in my Duas sis keep strong (lots of hugs). Luv u sis :) :w:

duskiness
11-12-2006, 06:07 PM
i've found link to some information that may be helpful for you and your family.
it's here. I've read it and i think it's good. There are information everyone needs when facing words "brain tumors" for first time.
If you are searching on your own through internet for info, watch out! Like always there are many thinks on net, not only true and not only put there to give you support. I think that i would be even better if you would be give all info for your doctors. Just remember to keep asking them until you will understand all and know all you wanted.

DigitalStorm82
11-12-2006, 11:23 PM
May Allah grant you full recovery... Ameen.

Can it be treated? What did the doctors say?

جوري
11-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Inshallah G-D will cure you dear sister... not all brain tumors are bad... many are very responsive to treatment... by any chance did they specify the type of tumor? things can really vary from sounding awful like

Pseudotumor cerebri (PTC) is encountered most frequently in young, overweight women between the ages of 20 and 45. Headache is the most common presenting complaint, occurring in more than 90 percent of cases. Dizziness, nausea, and vomiting may also be encountered, but typically there are no alterations of consciousness or higher cognitive function. Tinnitus, or a "rushing" sound in the ears, is another frequent complaint. Visual symptoms are present in up to 70 percent of all patients with PTC, and include transient visual obscurations, general blurriness, and intermittent horizontal diplopia. These symptoms tend to worsen in association with Valsalva maneuvers and changes in posture. Reports of ocular pain, particularly with extreme eye movements, have also been noted. Are these your symptoms? the docs can do a shunt and drain all the excess fluid causing all of this... do you mind if I ask how old you are? because the more serious things like (GBM) are seen in older folks........ Also how long have you had this?

things like glioblastoma multiforme is the worst form... and there is everything else in the spectrum in between (Oligodendroglioma, to meningioma, schwanoma) for the most part benign and cureable ... so please please please don't panic.... staying positive is the very first step to recovery and not sucumbing... all of us here are praying for you but you have to help yourself with eating right and finding out exactly what it is you have so you can start on the right track to recovery...

inshallah it is something very cureable........
keep us posted sis... Allah ma3aki, Allah yishfeeki inshallah.... you are in my thoughts and prayers and all of us here in the LI family are making du'a for you inshallah.....
hang tough
fi aman illah

muslimah4life
11-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Salaam everyone
I havn't been on lately because of the hospital visits. They have decided to remove it as soon as possible, im undergoing chemo therapy and lots of tests. I have loads of headaches, dizziness and coughing up blood.

جوري
11-16-2006, 08:56 PM
we'll pray for your quick recovery sister....... if they are going to remove it, that is in an of itself good news, as the bad stuff is inoperable....... so inshallah you'll be back to your old self in no time..... May Allah Reward you for all your suffering and patience.
fi aman illah

Umar001
11-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Can someone edit the sisters post please, it said 'Allah SAW'

Anyhow I dont know what to say, wow, erm, thats scary, must be wierd, jus remember that no pain happens but that your sins are taken away aite, also, do good deeds inshaAllah and make alot of repentance.

Abu Ikhlas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.