/* */

PDA

View Full Version : making a movie

baby_muslimah
11-11-2006, 06:38 PM
:sl:

basically ive got quite a few videos, and instead of them being on 5 different tapes, i wanted 2 edit them to put them onto one DVD. anyone got any programs i can use which will let me do that?

ive tried windows movie maker, but when i try 2 upload a video file it says invalid.

im not exactly a comp wiz, so i dont know what 2 do.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-11-2006, 07:04 PM
i wud hav suggested WMM but seein a tho uve tried it.. sorry dunno

IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2006, 07:31 PM
what are the formats of the file? i thought nero had something which could turn the files into like chapters and you could put that into a DVD... depends if the file is DVD compatible tho i gess

baby_muslimah
11-11-2006, 07:36 PM
the format is 3GPP

can u be exact. whats nero? does it make chapters?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Nero is CD BURNING utility and im not sure about that format. I hope another brother can come and help inshaAllah

baby_muslimah
11-14-2006, 08:59 PM
does anyone where i can convert 3GPP files to MP4s or AVI or anythin else so it works with Windows Media Player. Please help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.