/* */

PDA

View Full Version : napoleon, ex oulaw doing a talk in sheffield about how he came to islam

Daffodil
11-11-2006, 10:50 PM
unfortunatly tickets have almost ran out haha shame lol joke.

napoleon is comin to shef from america to do a talk on how he came to islam and his life before that wen he used to hand with tupac and the cru outlawz.

i got my ticket cant wait.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
11-11-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
unfortunatly tickets have almost ran out haha shame lol joke.

napoleon is comin to shef from america to do a talk on how he came to islam and his life before that wen he used to hand with tupac and the cru outlawz.

i got my ticket cant wait.
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NAPOLEANNNNNNNNNNNNN ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 2 DA MAXXXXXXXXXXXX MAN!!! HE CAME AS A ''SURPRISE GUEST'' 2 DA NASHEED EXTRAVAGANZA 2005 AND MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN WAS HE POPULAR WID DA CROWD OR WAS HE POPULAR WID DA CROWD, THEY LUUUUUUUUUUUURVED HIM HE WAS WIKDDDDDDDDDDD!! I GOT HIM ON VID, CAMCORDED IT ;). HE SANG ONE TRAK WAS AWWWWWESOME!APPARENTLY HE WAS MENAT TO RELEASE AN ALBUM ANY1 KNOW ANYTHIN BOUT IT?? LEMME KNOWWWWWWWWWW PWEEEEEEEEZ COS I WANT IT!!

Khattab
11-17-2006, 12:41 AM
He has given up music now, soley concentrating on learning the deen and calling others to it, a beautiful brother

Umar001
11-17-2006, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khattab
He has given up music now, soley concentrating on learning the deen and calling others to it, a beautiful brother
I thought the same though I read a little different.

Anyhow, please dont tell me, yall went to a 'Muslim' concert, which if u muted the sound would look just like a kafir concert? Please, tell me that the women and men were segregated and that everyone stopped for salah or something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Durrah
11-17-2006, 01:03 PM
:sl:

he's doing a simalar talk in london as well.

Daffodil
11-18-2006, 12:50 AM

Anyhow, please dont tell me, yall went to a 'Muslim' concert, which if u muted the sound would look just like a kafir concert? Please, tell me that the women and men were segregated and that everyone stopped for salah or something.
im a practicing muslim sister and i do not go to events that are mixed, i dnt listen to music therefore i dnt go to "nasheed concerts" id rather spend my time wisely!

the brother is doing a talk on how he came to islam from being into that stupid hip hop culture etc etc. men at front, women at back. and of course ppl will do their salah, its after isha salah any ways, well starts at half 6 so after maghrib.

the reason im really looking forward to it is because i hate the hip hop culture as its so fulla crap and the rap artists know it is and admit it is, and due to the fact that i so ignorantly used to listen to them in my dark days, its nice to know and hear about the power of islam and how allah swt can guide those who are totaly off the rails who seem beyond help yet theyre not as allah is the best guide. subhanallah. i wasnt a tupac fan by the way. however my brother is and inshallah i can pick up some ideas and help which may lead my brother to think twice about the stupid hip hop culture and how its a waste of time and youth. i really wanted my brother to come but he sed no cuz he cudnt be bothered. sad face

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-18-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't know why anyone likes Tupac.....>.<

strider
11-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Napoleon isn't music free.

Great musician though. MashaAllah.

Hijrah
11-18-2006, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah

Unfortunately, that's the way it really is, you are correct! Just the way you described it. What's most disturbing to me is that these Muslim concerts don't pause for Salat or nothing. The people actually say that it is ibaadat as well because it is about Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) and Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Aaahh, what a horribly lame excuse! lol

Daffodil
11-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Napoleon isn't music free.

Great musician though. MashaAllah.
what are u talking about, who are u and where are u getting ur facts from, i just came back from the talk love, and he mentioned right at the begining of the talk that he doesnt do music any more and he sed the hadith about how the prophet muhammad saw forbade instruments. next time please consult ur sources! it really riles me wen ppl dnt know what theyre talking about!!!!

Unfortunately, that's the way it really is, you are correct! Just the way you described it. What's most disturbing to me is that these Muslim concerts don't pause for Salat or nothing. The people actually say that it is ibaadat as well because it is about Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) and Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam)
what are u on about, who spoke about concerts, if u read my thread u wud have seen that it was a TALK not a concert, and yes ppl read their salah, and most organisers such as these make sure that its in between the salah times, and if it was time for salah ppl have always prayed. and yes it is ibadat because u are talking about allah and islam, even smiling is ibadat so what u on about girl!!!!

any waysssssssssssssssssssssssss i just came back from the talk and oh my life it was wikid, mashallah the brother is hardcore salafi and was quoting hadith after hadith.

just a bit on info on him-he was 3 wen his parents were murdered infront of him, kadafi introduced him to tupac who befriended him and became part of the outlawz, tupac soon got killed, and kadafi got killed after that, then napoleon whose name is mutah, his bro comiited suicide. but napoleon alhumdulillah came to islam.

the brother spoke about how he had to leave the lights on in his house at night cuz he was scared and always paranoid, he drove around with guns in his cars cuz of fear of other gangs.

he sed he didnt even bother banking 500 dolla cheques or 1000 dolla cheques cuz that amount of money was pittence to him thats how minted he was.

he sed how rappers are always paranoid n scared n live in fear and are not happy with their lives even tho they have everything...... subhanallah the brother is sooooooooooooooo strong and it was without a shadow of a doubt THEE BEST TALK I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. i gained so much knowledge, as he was quoting hadith after hadith, i cudda listened to him talk all day about islam. gotta go my babies being all cute

Hijrah
11-20-2006, 12:35 AM
what are u talking about, who are u and where are u getting ur facts from, i just came back from the talk love, and he mentioned right at the begining of the talk that he doesnt do music any more and he sed the hadith about how the prophet muhammad saw forbade instruments. next time please consult ur sources! it really riles me wen ppl dnt know what theyre talking about!!!!

what are u on about, who spoke about concerts, if u read my thread u wud have seen that it was a TALK not a concert, and yes ppl read their salah, and most organisers such as these make sure that its in between the salah times, and if it was time for salah ppl have always prayed. and yes it is ibadat because u are talking about allah and islam, even smiling is ibadat so what u on about girl!!!!

any waysssssssssssssssssssssssss i just came back from the talk and oh my life it was wikid, mashallah the brother is hardcore salafi and was quoting hadith after hadith.

just a bit on info on him-he was 3 wen his parents were murdered infront of him, kadafi introduced him to tupac who befriended him and became part of the outlawz, tupac soon got killed, and kadafi got killed after that, then napoleon whose name is mutah, his bro comiited suicide. but napoleon alhumdulillah came to islam.

the brother spoke about how he had to leave the lights on in his house at night cuz he was scared and always paranoid, he drove around with guns in his cars cuz of fear of other gangs.

he sed he didnt even bother banking 500 dolla cheques or 1000 dolla cheques cuz that amount of money was pittence to him thats how minted he was.

he sed how rappers are always paranoid n scared n live in fear and are not happy with their lives even tho they have everything...... subhanallah the brother is sooooooooooooooo strong and it was without a shadow of a doubt THEE BEST TALK I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. i gained so much knowledge, as he was quoting hadith after hadith, i cudda listened to him talk all day about islam. gotta go my babies being all cute
Read Isa Abdullah's post that i quoted I'm referring to how these "Muslim" concerts are, not concernig Napoleon (sallama hu)...

People realize that he has QUIT music ultimately...

Umar001
11-20-2006, 12:38 AM

LOl that underline and bold bit made me laugh so much hahahaahahhaahhaha, i was gonna talk about what you said before but i cant be bothered now lol..but yea, did he say Tupac was dead? Did someone ask him? I woulda asked him privatly or something.

Hijrah
11-20-2006, 12:41 AM
LOl that underline and bold bit made me laugh so much hahahaahahhaahhaha, i was gonna talk about what you said before but i cant be bothered now lol..but yea, did he say Tupac was dead? Did someone ask him? I woulda asked him privatly or something.
it's good to know actually, this brother is actually like this while many of these "Islamic Musicians" are involved in making music when it is haraam...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Masha'Allah good for him.

Lucky he got out of that rap crap.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 12:43 AM
In honesty, its hard enough for someone who makes music to try and change and stick to the straight path, but when I hear muslim muscions it just makes it that much harder to leave the past behind. So much harder!!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Is a 'hardcore salafi' someone who quotes hadith after hadith?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 12:46 AM
In honesty, its hard enough for someone who makes music to try and change and stick to the straight path, but when I hear muslim muscions it just makes it that much harder to leave the past behind. So much harder!!
I know what you mean brother...May Allah guide us all.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Ameen and with regards to what a hardcore salafi, I guess thats a salafi who's hardcore! not just one that quotes hadeeth ;)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 12:51 AM
I didnt get it, hardcore in what??

Umar001
11-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Oh bro dont make the thing hard for me, hardcore in being a salafi lol

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 12:59 AM
but but...

ahh never mind.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Lol

Daffodil
11-20-2006, 01:03 AM
lol he mentioned it himself, he sed that, its mostly the muslims who think tupac is still alive, but he goes, believe me hes dead, n he died as a kafir.

as for the hardcore salafi i mean hes a strong salafi brother, knowing lots of hadith doesnt make u salaf, salaf means one who follows the first three generations after the prophet saw as they were on the same path as the prophet saw n the prophet saw sed that the ppl who are on my path n the path that my companions are on are on the right path. if u want the actualy hadith leme know, i aint a gud memoriser of hadith.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM
lol he mentioned it himself, he sed that, its mostly the muslims who think tupac is still alive, but he goes, believe me hes dead, n he died as a kafir.
imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad :heated: :heated:

A sad day in my life..truly

:cry:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 11:47 AM
I was just wondering what about all thse people that still listen napolean and tupac's tracks, the people they inspire to be violent n all that will tupac be getting punsihmens in the grave for it what about napoleon?

Malaikah
11-20-2006, 12:09 PM

^Well he did it before he came a Muslim didnt he? So inshaallah it should be forgiven?

p.s. thats really sad that his parents where murdered when he was three subhanallah.

Umar001
11-20-2006, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I was just wondering what about all thse people that still listen napolean and tupac's tracks, the people they inspire to be violent n all that will tupac be getting punsihmens in the grave for it what about napoleon?
Well if you repent then your sin is forgiven, I don't think he'll still have to pay for something he has repented, even if others are feeding off that, as for Tupac, IF and I said IF he has died and died without repenting then isn't that abit like Cain the son of Adam who killed his brother so he will share a part of sin for al the killings that go on right?

But man I hope tupac didnt die and I hope if he did that he died a muslim!

Daffodil
11-20-2006, 02:40 PM

But man I hope tupac didnt die and I hope if he did that he died a muslim!

tupac is dead his friend napoleon/mutah sed so! and he died as a kafir, why do ppl want him to be alive i dnt understand

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-20-2006, 04:07 PM
tupac is dead his friend napoleon/mutah sed so! and he died as a kafir, why do ppl want him to be alive i dnt understand
but you never know...he might just have faked his death :D

Abu Ibraheem
11-20-2006, 07:10 PM
hes in Nottingham tomorrow Tuesday - 7-pm onwards at the Pakistani center on Woodborough rood St. Anns - tickets are 3 pound - contact me through pm or you can pay 4 pound on the door.

Daffodil
11-20-2006, 07:49 PM
saying tupac is alive is like saying elvis is still alive living on the moon!

Abu Ibraheem
11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Yep pac is dead - the video is a spoof , its too skinny to be 2pac, i should know this because back in the early 90s i was into that whatever you want to call it .

Angelzz
11-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Sis Daffodil said

"as for the hardcore salafi i mean hes a strong salafi brother, knowing lots of hadith doesnt make u salaf, salaf means one who follows the first three generations after the prophet saw as they were on the same path as the prophet saw n the prophet saw sed that the ppl who are on my path n the path that my companions are on are on the right path. "

Arent all muslims on the right path? why are Salaf different? I know its changing the topic sorry

Hijrah
11-21-2006, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Sis Daffodil said

"as for the hardcore salafi i mean hes a strong salafi brother, knowing lots of hadith doesnt make u salaf, salaf means one who follows the first three generations after the prophet saw as they were on the same path as the prophet saw n the prophet saw sed that the ppl who are on my path n the path that my companions are on are on the right path. "

Arent all muslims on the right path? why are Salaf different? I know its changing the topic sorry
Salaf is the right path, read the following

http://osama-syed.blogspot.com/2006/...mean-same.html

Umar001
11-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Look look guys, just leave Tupac out of it, if he is alive then inshaAllah he will die a muslim and if he is dead inshaAllah he died a Muslim.

No need to drag the topic of him along, please.

Umar001
11-21-2006, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem
Yep pac is dead - the video is a spoof , its too skinny to be 2pac, i should know this because back in the early 90s i was into that whatever you want to call it .
And I dont know what your on about brother. :rant:

Skillganon
11-21-2006, 05:54 PM

I can guess, what you mean. I did listen to all sort of music for a period of time, but music never was my fortay, nor had a strong attachment to it. I rarely use to listen, and was alway's bit confuse to what all the fuss was about, a (before I was practicing). I guess I use to get easily bored by it.

Never thought that life revolved around music, nor girl, and I use to find it strange how girls in the (college) UK think that life revolves around boys.
Maybe Hormones.

Muhammad
12-05-2006, 11:12 PM

This is quite an interesting video: a message about waking up to the deen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTQy_...related&search=

I'm not sure if this is the same person as mentioned in this thread, but it sounds like it's him. He is doing a talk in front of loads of people about how he came to Islam. It's quite long, but it get's quite interesting as he mentions how a smiling, kind Muslim brought him out of his gangster life. Then he mentions how lucky those are born into Islam are and how gangsters in America are running into Islam while born Muslims do not appreciate that gift. It's a beautiful message about finding true happiness and peace in Islam; he had 3 houses and new cars, yet he was not happy until he found Islam.

He touches on a number of different issues aswell like music destroying society, loving parents, having good friends, remembering death, respect from gangsters to Muslim women, Muslim dress and I think importance of Islamic knowledge as well as taking from authentic sources.

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-05-2006, 11:14 PM
It's the same person and I think its the same video bro lol :)

Sabbir_1
12-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Yeh that is the video lecture given by bro Napolean n Australia.. Everyone should watch that.. an amazing brother.. Like one of the sis mentioned in the earlier posts.. he used to have 3 houses cars, he had everything and he still wasnt happy.. he used to sleep with the gun under his pillow...He also says how most of these rappers dont care about you.. they be livin in mansions and they want u to buy there cd's... they dont care as long as u buying and paying for there masnions...

If you listen to his other lecture darkness to light, he mentions about 2pac that although he wasnt muslim he had a heart of a muslim.. he used to take care of people.. he used to visit them in the hospitals.. "pac also talks a lot about muslims in his music, i thin knthats y peoople think jhe was muslim..allah knows best.

If any of the bro/sis attend the event can u plz record it and post it up..jazakalla khair

I think his last album he did was called united slaves.. got some gd tracks on it.. if any1 wants it let me now ill post some up..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-06-2006, 12:51 AM
is it without music? trying to avoid it. .

Sabbir_1
12-06-2006, 12:59 AM
No with music. only 3 gd tracks on there, he raps about his life.. and how his parents got killed. basically his life story in one track, and this other track (best track) hell o nhearth how he came to islam...

Verse from track

'they told me god was jesus, they aint no god but the brother juses is a prophet of god''. ..gd lyrics to the track.

inshallah ill post it up 2morrow..if any1 wants it.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Those words send a big message. Perhaps he was considering.
Allahu Alam.

Sabbir_1
12-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Removed...

Umar001
12-06-2006, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27

Does he even think that Music is allowed? Please find that out before posting his music as that may not be something he wants.

Your Brother Eesa :)

Sabbir_1
12-06-2006, 11:03 AM
He wrote this song after he came back from hajj, at that time he didnt know anything about music.. wheather it was halal or haraam.. but he gave all that up now.. . I dont know wheather the bro would want this posted , but i think it would benififcialfor ppl who want to know how he came to islam..

wasalaam.

Umar001
12-06-2006, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27
He wrote this song after he came back from hajj, at that time he didnt know anything about music.. wheather it was halal or haraam.. but he gave all that up now.. . I dont know wheather the bro would want this posted , but i think it would benififcialfor ppl who want to know how he came to islam..

wasalaam.

Well if the brother might not want it, if theres doubt then aint it best to avoid it, lest you might owe him good deeds on judgement day?

Anyhow, I'll leave it upto you bro, I think personally its a risk to have it, there is a much better video.

Peace

Malaikah
12-06-2006, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Subhanallah that was soooo good! Jazakallah khayr for giving the link!

Musaafirah
12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
^^ Masha'allah! The vid was so good..he seems so sincere! Subhanallah!
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.