/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Do I do this?

fxyldy17
11-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Hi, my name Is Amanda. I am very accustomed to the Islamic beleifs and culture, my mother is Converted from Catholicism into Islam. I just have not made up my mind. I see Islam as right for me but I am torn between it and Catholicism. I have a daughter who is a year out of wedlock. And many other sins. How can I even begin to repent for these. I also need to know if I have to wear hijaab or is it haraam not to. I am very confused and need some advice. I need to find god and I beleive Islam is the right choice, I just need the courage(insha-allah) to practice.:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sal3ma 7
11-12-2006, 06:05 AM
:welcome:sis..Hope u enjoy ur stay!
May Allah guide u to the right path..:)

lyesh
11-12-2006, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum sis!

If you want to become a Muslim, pls remember..... Allah is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful! And If you become a revert.... All your sins would be wiped off.... and You'll be fresh! If you need courage, please read the translation of the Quran! Insha Allah You'll be guided, and your heart would be satisfied!

:D

Hope you have a benificial stay here!
ps: If you need me anytime pls feel free to pm me :)

BlissfullyJaded
11-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Welcome to LI! I hope that you will find this forum of much benefit and help. :)

Like sis lyesh said, when you convert, your previous sins are wiped out. So if and when you do convert, focus on your future, and abstain from sins, since you've got a new slate. :)

As for the hijaab, its obligatory. InshaAllah when the time comes it will be easy for you wear it. :)

I'm sure our other revert sisters will be of help and support to you. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Peace dudette,

welcum, all the best ye

Aisha20
11-12-2006, 12:39 PM
welcome to Li sis...

hope u enjoy n have a beneficial stay

The Ruler
11-12-2006, 02:43 PM
:sl: ukhti :)..

:welcome: to the forums...i understand the types of problems you're going through and i would love to help...and i am sure the others here are willing too :)...

if you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to ask :)

:w:

LUVAR
11-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forum i hope Allah makes your stay here beneficial. and if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me;D

amatu
11-12-2006, 02:59 PM
welcome to the forum enjoy ur stay

Umar001
11-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi,

Hope all is well, am a little confused, but hope you stick around.

Eesa

asma2
11-12-2006, 03:04 PM
hi sister welcome to the li forum have a nice time here and congralation in reverting to the relgion.sis u dont need to worry a lot just try ur best and everything will be ok.as the sis above said all ue sins r wiped like u were born yesterday.

Snowflake
11-12-2006, 04:06 PM
^Just wanna say Amanda sis hasn't reverted as yet, but her mother has mashaAllah.

A big salam and welcome to the forum Amanda sis :)

Skillganon
11-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Enjoy your stay, and be at ease. Hope you stay and Learn.

Younus
11-13-2006, 06:45 AM
:sl:

:welcome: you will learn and have a beneficial stay here insha'Allah :)

:w:

Yasmine018
11-13-2006, 02:37 PM
:welcome:
may u have a long, longer, longest stay here
ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!