/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jews and arabs

mohammed farah
11-12-2006, 06:22 PM
i would like to know why do the arabs and jews deslike each other and what's the history between them two:-\

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
`Abd al-Azeez
11-12-2006, 08:50 PM
:sl:

One word sums it up nicely bro:

ISRAEL.

:ws:

mohammed farah
11-13-2006, 12:12 AM
:uuh: just israel.

Joe98
11-13-2006, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
:uuh: just israel.
Israel is a democratric country.

That is it's major flaw.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
11-13-2006, 10:41 AM
if u go back in history, u will find that jews and arabs are decedents of Abraham. so in other words they are cousins.
i dont know why they hate each other though:)

wasalaam

Zone Maker
11-13-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Israel is a democratric country.

That is it's major flaw.

Exactly If Arab rulers weren’t dictator Israel Zionism state wouldn’t exist.
So people like you should be happy and grateful when Arabs are oppressed by their rulers not sad and sarcastic:uhwhat .

:w:

Allah-creation
11-13-2006, 06:46 PM
It started when prophet Muhammed(PBUH) was born.

Skillganon
11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Skakeen

Exactly If Arab rulers weren’t dictator Israel Zionism state wouldn’t exist.
So people like you should be happy and grateful when Arabs are oppressed by their rulers not sad and sarcastic:uhwhat .

I think their is a problem with that analogy.
The other is independent of he former. One is not the result of the other.

Zone Maker
11-13-2006, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I think their is a problem with that analogy.
The other is independent of he former. One is not the result of the other.

Sorry brother you might have misunderstood what I posted. It was a replay to Joe's sarcastic post where he was pointing indirectly that Arab countries are not democratic. I might be wrong but, he some how has the idea that implementing democratic system will set people free from the oppression of Islam (sarcasm) but, in reality it will set people free from the dictatorship of their rulers which in turn gives them the right to vote implementing political, juridical, military, etc systems (ex. Islamic system). As you can see the world today Muslims are being oppressed and every true Muslim knows what are Allah's commands? For Muslims it will be the end of their sufferings and the beginning of new bright era. For western governments (especially Israel Zionism government) it will stop their baseless justifications for invasions and it will be end of their indirect rule over Muslims. We should not forget that by implementing Islamic system individual countries (The gulf, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, Iran, etc) will be combined as a one huge country (better make it an Islamic Empire) which will make western governments reckon us as a huge power.This is what they are trying to stop "our unity"

((It seems I've gone off topic))

Joe98
11-13-2006, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Skakeen
It was a replay to Joe's sarcastic post where he was pointing indirectly that Arab countries are not democratic.
No, I said Israel is democratic. What this means is that Israel is not going to attack it's neighbors or participate in senselss killings.

If it was not democratic it would kill everybody thereby protecting it's borders.

جوري
11-14-2006, 02:59 AM
No, I said Israel is democratic. What this means is that Israel is not going to attack it's neighbors or participate in senselss killings.

If it was not democratic it would kill everybody thereby protecting it's borders.
once you can distinguish the difference between its and "it's" can you teach us of your political expertise...... what a joke lol

There is no democracy in a Zionist apartheid state... "IT'S" an oxymoron!:rollseyes

IzakHalevas
11-14-2006, 03:35 AM
There is no democracy in a Zionist apartheid state...
Oh then why are Arabs in positions in Israel's congress, and have the right to run for president? A right that Jews do not have in almost every Arab country. Please tell me why Arab apartheid states refuse to allow a Jew to be President, while Israel allows an Arab to run, and allows Muslims to hold multiple congressional seats.

north_malaysian
11-14-2006, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
Oh then why are Arabs in positions in Israel's congress, and have the right to run for president? A right that Jews do not have in almost every Arab country. Please tell me why Arab apartheid states refuse to allow a Jew to be President, while Israel allows an Arab to run, and allows Muslims to hold multiple congressional seats.
I dont know about current arab States... but Jews held high positions and trusted in Ummayad, Abbasid and Ottoman Caliphates...

جوري
11-14-2006, 03:42 AM
I don't know anything about that... and even if it existed and it weren't a mere fantasy... I don't think that "Arabs" in congress represent the people in refugee camps and behind the discrimination walls.... I will always only recall my eye witness account to a situation and not some hypothetical... or a moot point on a blog........
listen Izak..... and this I say with sincerity... I have no interest in turning this into a political debate...... There is the world affairs section should your fervency itch you...
peace

north_malaysian
11-14-2006, 03:54 AM
IMPORTANT JEWS IN ARAB WORLD TODAY

1) Andre Azoulay - Senior Advisor to King Mohammad VI of Morocco.

2) Roger Bismuth - Senator in Tunisian Senate.

mohammed farah
11-14-2006, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
IMPORTANT JEWS IN ARAB WORLD TODAY

1) Andre Azoulay - Senior Advisor to King Mohammad VI of Morocco.

2) Roger Bismuth - Senator in Tunisian Senate.
if this is true where did you get the information from.

north_malaysian
11-14-2006, 05:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
if this is true where did you get the information from.
Go wikipedia:giggling:

Zone Maker
11-14-2006, 10:47 AM

Sorry for misunderstanding your mockery.

And please wake up and stop spreading your "Israel's mighty soldiers" theory (it seems HezbAllah weren't enough).

Ninth_Scribe
11-14-2006, 06:40 PM

Gee, I thought that's exactly what it did to gain those new borders. Nothing new in that though... they did that to their own brothers the last time. I wouldn't be so BS at them if they would just throw out the Torah. They don't have to mock it the way they do.

Apart from that, Judeans and Arabs are blood, and their laws are identical.

Ninth Scribe

Abu Zakariya
11-14-2006, 06:55 PM
What this means is that Israel is not going to attack it's neighbors or participate in senselss killings.
Is this a joke? Israel just recently bombed a neighbouring country (killing civilians) and also currently occupies Arab land. The only thing I can conclude by your post is that it is okay for a democratic country to do so.

Ninth_Scribe
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
The only thing I can conclude by your post is that it is okay for a democratic country to do so.
I think that's what he's been saying. If it's in the name of democracy it's justified.

Ninth Scribe

Muhammad
11-16-2006, 10:01 PM
:sl: and Greetings,

Please refer to the following post of mine, where I have listed some discussions on Islam and Jews:

http://www.islamicboard.com/558849-post13.html

From one of those threads, a relevant post might be this one:

http://www.islamicboard.com/311795-post20.html

I would also like to mention that if you are to mention something about Islam, then please support it with facts (in reference to a deleted post). Simply stating what "historians say" is not sufficient.

Thank you.

snakelegs
11-16-2006, 11:11 PM
it is strictly political in my opinion, nothing to do with religion - it's all about zionism.
having said that, i would add that i have seem some muslim websites that parrot classical european anti-semitism.
but i have also known zionists to scream "anti-semitism" the minute any one criticizes israel.

KAding
11-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Well, I think both Zionism and much of the Muslim resistance to it is religiously motivated, so I think this mutual hate cannot be completely disconnected from religion. Of course there are other factors, but it is IMHO important.

It's a bit sad all. But I have to say, both religions strengthen the 'us vs them' attitude. Both religions are highly nationalistic for example. It's bound to create clashes over disputed territory.

Ninth_Scribe
11-17-2006, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Well, I think both Zionism and much of the Muslim resistance to it is religiously motivated, so I think this mutual hate cannot be completely disconnected from religion. Of course there are other factors, but it is IMHO important.

It's a bit sad all. But I have to say, both religions strengthen the 'us vs them' attitude. Both religions are highly nationalistic for example. It's bound to create clashes over disputed territory.
It is a dispute over Justice. The land claim to Israel by two Judean tribes is unlawful. Scenario:

12 sons are given 12 houses in a trust fund. 2 of these brothers decide they don't like being out-voted by the other 10 who disagree with them in terms of how the trust is handled. So, the 2 sons hire a hit-man to kill their 10 brothers, and then apply to inherit their property.

If this case appeared before an American court, the 2 sons would not be allowed to inherit the land, life insurance or estate of their 10 other brothers. The 2 sons would go to jail for murder.

Now that's just the legal issue. Then there is the religious issue. According to the Torah, it is forbidden for one tribe to claim the inheritence (land or otherwise) of another tribe... tell me G-d, didn't see all this coming, lol. Technically, their state is unlawful in both legal and religious terms, so why should the Arabs honor or recognize it? Since when should criminal conduct become... legal?

Ninth Scribe

Shadow
11-18-2006, 04:09 PM
My teacher just gave me a lecture on this and ill try to explain it with my limited knowledge so bear with me.

(Historical perspective)
-Moses was told about the promised land
-Jews belive the promised land is Israel
-Jews were driven out and and wandered across the world for like over 2000 years

(after many centuries)

-Hitler decided to start the holocaust
-Hitler is defeated but anti semetism was still high
-Jews really had no place to go
-UN decided to give Jews a piece of the land
-Palestineans are pissed off now cuz theve been living there for so long
-Jews still want to return to their Promised land
-UN intervenes and forces the creation of Israel
-Arabian countries aint so happy about it and try to regain the land back
-USA/UN (i forgot which) decides to support Isreal by funding them with tonnes of weapons
-fighting going on since

and yea, correct me if im wrong, hope that helped

MuSe
11-18-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow
(Historical perspective)
-Jews were driven out and and wandered across the world for like over 2000 years

(after many centuries)

-USA/UN (i forgot which) decides to support Isreal by funding them with tonnes of weapons
-fighting going on since
That will be the USA.

1947-48: The fact is that there was a resolution after the 2nd World War that stated the creation of a state called Israël on Palestinian land. The intention was to split the land into two parts en form two states: Israël and Palestine. There were two problems with that. The Arabic countries weren't glad with the formation of a jewish state between all the islamic states and even more, Jerusalem was also a point of discussion. On the other hand Israël wanted entire Jerusalem and the entire ground. They were not satisfied with the land they got.

The Arabic people planned to regain the land that was lost to Israël, but Israël withstood the attack quite easily and in a counterattack they conquered some extra land from Palestine. They were not the only ones. Even Syria conquered some land that moment that was normally for the jewish state in Palestine.

1956: There was the Suez crisis in Egypt and Israël got into war with Egypt. ISraël conquered the Sinai Peninsula and gave it back during the peace resolution afterwards. Israël also got free passage through Suez canal. Israël retraeted from Sinai and Gaza, where a UN-task force was stationed.

1963: Nasser, with the support of the Arabic leaders, blocked the free passage through the Suez canal. UN retreats from Gaza and Israël finds the situation very threatening. He decides to attack and this leads to the Six-Day War. Israël wins the war and conquers new ground: Golan Heights, Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the Sinai Peninsula. They don't listen a second time to the UN who ask to retreat from the conqueed land in exchange for acknowledged existence behind safe borders.

Later the unison of the Arabic world started to fall apart as country after country acknowledged the existence of the state of Israël. This way Egypt gets back the Sinai Peninsula.

I guess the stories behind Sabra and Shatila, and behind the two itifadas are well-known.

IzakHalevas
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
It is a dispute over Justice. The land claim to Israel by two Judean tribes is unlawful. Scenario:

12 sons are given 12 houses in a trust fund. 2 of these brothers decide they don't like being out-voted by the other 10 who disagree with them in terms of how the trust is handled. So, the 2 sons hire a hit-man to kill their 10 brothers, and then apply to inherit their property.

If this case appeared before an American court, the 2 sons would not be allowed to inherit the land, life insurance or estate of their 10 other brothers. The 2 sons would go to jail for murder.

Now that's just the legal issue. Then there is the religious issue. According to the Torah, it is forbidden for one tribe to claim the inheritence (land or otherwise) of another tribe... tell me G-d, didn't see all this coming, lol. Technically, their state is unlawful in both legal and religious terms, so why should the Arabs honor or recognize it? Since when should criminal conduct become... legal?

Ninth Scribe
By your logic, the Jews should then have full rights to the "two tribes" lands, which include, Jerusalem, and much more. Therefore, in your opinion, many Arabs living on the West Bank have no right to be there.

Historical perspective)

(after many centuries)

-fighting going on since

and yea, correct me if im wrong, hope that helped
Your "account" of what happend, has many errors, and comes from a very bias view point, judging your tone.

`Abd al-Azeez
11-18-2006, 11:41 PM

I forgot to mention that the Jewish tribes hostilities towards the Muslims and the Prophet (saw) is another reason,the three Jewish tribes in Medina, B. Qaynuqa, B. Nadheer and B. Quraytha broke their covenant with the Muslims and tried to assassinate the Prophet (saw) many times.

Shadow
11-19-2006, 12:41 AM

Your "account" of what happend, has many errors, and comes from a very bias view point, judging your tone.
My bias comes from my teacher, as i mentioned, feel free to correct my post.

Ninth_Scribe
11-19-2006, 12:56 AM
By your logic, the Jews should then have full rights to the "two tribes" lands, which include, Jerusalem, and much more. Therefore, in your opinion, many Arabs living on the West Bank have no right to be there.
Not true. The lots of land that comprise Benjamin and Judah are quite small and have no port cities. The land of the 10 tribes is enourmous and includes port cities... this is what I feel should be given to Palestine to help her heal.

According to the Torah, the Judeans do have a claim to Jerusalem... but the Jews can't use the Torah to defend that claim because they are currently in violation of the Torah (specifically: Book of Numbers 36:9).

Also, I don't like the concept of Jerusalem becoming a tourist's destination vacation. It should not be governed by any nation. It should become a separate state (like the Vatican), to be ruled by a religious council.

They should have dealt fairly with their brothers, but they can atone for that sin by dealing fairly with their half-brothers.

Mother has spoken~~~~

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
11-19-2006, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by `Abd al-Azeez

I forgot to mention that the Jewish tribes hostilities towards the Muslims and the Prophet (saw) is another reason,the three Jewish tribes in Medina, B. Qaynuqa, B. Nadheer and B. Quraytha broke their covenant with the Muslims and tried to assassinate the Prophet (saw) many times.

Prophets and Messengers are always mistreated... especially by their own people, so it's expected that if they aren't respected by their own, they won't be respected by others either. Have you ever heard the phrase: Don't shoot the messenger?

Spreads wings and shakes an arsenal's worth of bullets from feathers....

There's just no pleasing any of you guys!

Jeesh!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.